• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Roleplay Partner

TheCrowKing

I am currently looking for a long-term roleplay partner. I hope that whom every may be interested can understand that I do have a college schedule, so during the later afternoon I might possibly have projects or homework that comes first. After doing so, my time is free and the weekends are typically the same. I typically use male characters, and tend to write at the least a paragraph in response.Alright! These are the things I'm looking for in a partner:

> Any sexual orientation is accepted (If romance is included in the RP)

> Is alright with age gaps

> Accepts possible differences between race. 

> Must be interested in drama, gore/blood. 

> Can handle it if my character is a rather rude one. 

> No one-liners. Mirror my length, please. 

Now that that is handled, here is a list of topics I typically roleplay. I do have a few older characters that could fit, so let me know which you like and whether or not you are fine roleplaying with a previously made character. 

>Angels/demons

> Asylums/Prisons

> Carnivals(of gore)

> The occassional slice of life

> Depending on certain types of fantasy

I also very much like to create original roleplays, so send me an idea and I'll see if Im interested. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally interested if your sill looking for a partner. The Asylum/Prison one is very interesting or some fantasy. The only one I really don't want to do is angles/demons. Besides that I would luv to collab and create and original rp with you.

Hello~

Have you ever considered a 'You Got Mail' AU? I've also been think of rping something related to the False Prince if you are familiar with the book series. I'm willing to also try any of your ideas as well. :)

Hello! ^o^

I'd be willing to roleplay with you, and I can pretty much roleplay just about anything, so I'm open to all the ideas you suggested. One that interested me the most was the carnival of gore one, and I'd be happy to roleplay with you anytime you'd like! But, be warned, I tend to sometimes write a little too much when I type up a reply ^^

@MidnightStar I am still very much looking for a partner. It's completely fine if you don't like the angels/demons, just something I'm familiar with through past communities. If you would like, we could pm about an asylum roleplay and see what you are comfortable with.

@o l i Hello there! I have never actually heard of either, though they sound very interesting. Mind explaining what they are to me in a pm?

@Smol Bird Hello^^' I actually would love for a partner that goes a little overboard. It makes the reply much more eye-catching, no? Feel free to pm me about the carnival so we can see what you are comfortable with.

If interested pm me, I'm normally on a lot but can work with others schedules. Demon/Angel is definitely something I love. I mostly play females due to the fact that I have feminine body parts and idk but playing male sometimes feels out of my element. Kay love you bye

@TheCrowKing hello! I would like to rp with you, I have a slice of life plot I want to try, and I am always up for a good angel/demon rp. i usually cn mirror someone's post length, but i also write a lot sometimes, and understand if you can't always keep up. can you do 2-3(or hey, maybe more) paragraphs a post if that's what i do?

Hi there. I adore angel/demon rp! I'm getting back in the swing of paragraphs so I wouldn't say I'm up for the type where people want 3+ paras on every post yet, but I'm not lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back