• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term Roleplay Partner

angeluv

soft wings, warm heart
Hello! I am looking for a roleplay partner that will stick around for a long while! FxF is preferable but if you would like to do a MxM, I would be happy to do so! However, please keep in mind that I have not roleplayed in a while and may or may not be rusty.. so, forgive me if I suck at the beginning.

I would prefer to have someone who writes detailed paragraphs -- or at least 2-3 sentences! Decent grammar would be lovely as well.

Fandom RPs aren't exactly my thing so an original story would work best for me! If you are interested, feel free to PM me or simply respond to this post! Farewell ~

Hello! I am looking for a roleplay partner that will stick around for a long while! FxF is preferable but if you would like to do a MxM, I would be happy to do so! However, please keep in mind that I have not roleplayed in a while and may or may not be rusty.. so, forgive me if I suck at the beginning.

I would prefer to have someone who writes detailed paragraphs -- or at least 2-3 sentences! Decent grammar would be lovely as well.

Fandom RPs aren't exactly my thing so an original story would work best for me! If you are interested, feel free to PM me or simply respond to this post! Farewell ~

I have not rped in a while as well. I will be gladly rping with you and prefer original stories too.

The post length will be met, the average of me appears to lay between 1-2 paragraphs with 7-10 sentences each, sometimes I go wild and write more. 

If I could spark your interest, pm me ;)

I'd be happy to do an original fxf roleplay with you ^_^ Let me know if you are interested. The length you want is what I am most comfortable with, and I average around 3 paragraphs I'd say.

A roleplay partner eh? I guess I can help. *Flips coin* 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back