• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Roleplay Partner Search! (Fandoms and Original plots!)

Sugar Rose

A gal possessing an eternal pastel aesthetic
Roleplay Partner Search!

Hello avid roleplayers! As the thread title implies, I am looking for an RP partner. Instead of drawing out this introduction for longer than I need to, I'm going to cut to the chase.

What you can expect from me
My posts are often semi-literate, around 2-3 paragraphs, although I can push up those numbers if that's what you wish.

I will NEVER use one-liners, and I will NOT respond to you if you use them.
I'd like it if we can work on plots together to flesh them out. Don't leave it entirely to me, but don't do it all yourself either. I'd like it to be a team effort.

If we roleplay as OCs, I will often play female characters, if we are roleplaying fandoms, I'm happy playing any canon character
I do not care what age my RP partner is. As long as you can write coherent and detailed paragraphs, I'm cool.
I am online every day, so you can guarantee frequent responses from me.
I will notify you ahead of time if I am going to go silent on you, as I know what it feels like to just be left hanging.
I consider myself pretty relaxed and casual, so I'm always up for OOC chat, if you want to randomly rant to me about your life problems then I'm willing to listen. 😆

Posts will be through PMs

What I can expect from you
Your posts can be semi literate - literate
THAT YOU WILL NEVER USE ONE LINERS
Willing to help out with plots
OCs are not overpowered
I'd like it if you can respond frequently as well, at least every 1 - 3 days
I'd like you to let me know if you're going to go silent ahead of time
You don't HAVE to be up for OOC chat, I just like making friends and seeing what my RP partner is like OOC, but it's not a must.
If we do a romance plot, I'd prefer it if you play the male role, although I can do FxF

Now requirements are out of the way let's discuss roleplay ideas!

Genres

Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Slice of life

For adventure, I have a rough idea for a plot

[No preferred role] Muse A one day happens to stumble along an abandoned cottage, overgrown with spindly vines. This is where Muse B is found inside, trapped and tied to a chair in the centre. Muse A is confused as to what is going on, but it soon becomes clear that Muse B's captive appears to be some sort of alien. After Muse A pathetically attempts to fight off the alien, Muse A also finds them in captivity with Muse B. They manage to learn that they are a strange breed. They are a cross between alien and human. There are many questions swimming around their heads, mainly as to how they are even part alien in the first place. However, one thing remains clear, the aliens are after them, they are constantly chasing them and will destroy anything to get their claws on them.

Again, this is very rough so we can work something out together. I'm also open to any of your ideas!

With fantasy, romance, and slice of life I haven't got an idea for a plot yet. If you have, please tell me your ideas!

Fandoms

RWBY - (Takes place before the fall of Beacon) A faunas and a racist human find themselves partnered up together at Beacon. Will the human learn to accept faunas as equals? Will they survive thir time at Beacon?
Again, open to suggestions!
SVTFOE - Toffee has been slowly possessing Marco's body. Star is now forced to fight her one true best friend.

Open to suggestions!
Sonic - Maria Robotnik is mysteriously found alive as a hedgehog. What lead to this? How will Shadow react?

Open to suggestions!

Other fandoms with no plot ideas yet

Steven Universe
Mario
Warrior Cats
My Hero Academia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back