• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term partners wanted!

herelaydragons

Trash Queen aka Mega Nerd
Hi everyone, so as the title suggests I am hoping to find some long term roleplay partners. In terms of style, I'm down for pretty much whatever, so long as there is no smut or extreme gore. If you have a style or a plot that you've been wanting to do or a character you want to put into action please let me know, as I would be happy to bring your stories to life, as I have no real preferences or pre-made characters for myself. However, I do roleplay as a female only, just cause I don't feel like I could properly portray a dude. But please choose whatever gender you want to roleplay as, even in terms of romance I am chill with whatever both in the roleplay and irl so there should be no worries, I am an accepting little noodle.

In terms of partners themselves I would be ecstatic to have more than one roleplay going on so don't be afraid to send me a request. However, I would like to point out that I'm a pretty busy gal, I am still in school, and while summer is closing in I have made the choice to take summer courses at a community college. I am also in marching band so a good chunk of my summer will be dedicated to that, but that doesn't mean I won't respond, there just might be periods of inactivity, hopefully never more than a day.

Length and grammar are both very important things to me, I would like a roleplay to be a story, something both parties can bring to life, and therefore would like decent grammar, I know nobody's perfect, myself included, but be aware of mistakes and don't do any purposeful errors. Lengthwise, I would like to do at least a paragraph per response, preferably more.

So! If anyone is interested please let me know, pm me and hopefully we can get a rad roleplay going

I am willing to be your partner. I have been looking for someone to be with just 1 on 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back