• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partners Wanted!! (edited and open!)

You say you will only roleplay with people who are over 18. Does that include people who are actually 18, or will you not roleplay with them? Because I'm 18 and I'd love to try an mxm roleplay with you, I do have an idea, if you'd let me lol.
People who are 18 are totally fine!! I would love to hear what you’ve got! We can PM if you’d like!

I'm interested in some OC stuff if you'd be interested! :D I can message you with some words, unless you got your own which I'm always down to hear about.

Still looking? I have about as much experience as you, and would be willing to discuss something. I don't do fandom, though. I prefer OG characters.

Hello hi!

I am a long time rp-er who is looking for some partners to write some detailed stories with! I have just created this account but i have been rp-ing for about ten years now. I look for partners who are willing to build stories and create long lasting relationships.

I have a few guidelines :
- I only rp with people over 18, this is because I’m 21 and I don’t feel comfortable with younger people! Sorry! Just how it is.
- I expect you to be somewhat active, at least have two or so slots a week where we can get a few posts in!
- Must be a literate writer who can write several sentences a post.

I am open to many kinds of stories :
- My favorite is always romance. I love to build a relationship and watch it go through things, especially when there’s drama!! (I love cheesy things like k-drama and fluffy fan fiction oops)
- I like both fantasy and modern settings, as well as historical things when the story is right.
- I love to make characters but I will do some fandom stuff!
- I am open to any sort of relationships, though I can’t play straight guys... I just never have been able to.

I’m breaking out in hives on my chest so I’m going to stop writing this for now?? I’ll post a fandom list on my page in case anyone is interested!! Just ask me anything if you want!

Hi, I'm Tae~! I'd love to see your fandoms! Would you mind telling me where to find them?

Oh man, a Star Wars, Star Trek, or Harry Potter roleplay would be amazing! c: Or a kdrama themed rp because kdramas are life xD

H
Hello hi!

I am a long time rp-er who is looking for some partners to write some detailed stories with! I have just created this account but i have been rp-ing for about ten years now. I look for partners who are willing to build stories and create long lasting relationships.

I have a few guidelines :
- I only rp with people over 18, this is because I’m 21 and I don’t feel comfortable with younger people! Sorry! Just how it is.
- I expect you to be somewhat active, at least have two or so slots a week where we can get a few posts in!
- Must be a literate writer who can write several sentences a post.

I am open to many kinds of stories :
- My favorite is always romance. I love to build a relationship and watch it go through things, especially when there’s drama!! (I love cheesy things like k-drama and fluffy fan fiction oops)
- I like both fantasy and modern settings, as well as historical things when the story is right.
- I love to make characters but I will do some fandom stuff!
- I am open to any sort of relationships, though I can’t play straight guys... I just never have been able to.

I’m breaking out in hives on my chest so I’m going to stop writing this for now?? I’ll post a fandom list on my page in case anyone is interested!! Just ask me anything if you want!
hello! I’m Saturn, and I was wondering if you’d be interested in doing an OCxOC rp with me? I have a few plots if you’d like to hear them.

hi! i was wondering if you were still interested in ppl to plot and rp with? i love to rp! i'm suuuper into kdramas, and i'd love to create and act one out. :) also, i just joined today and this is my first post, so i haven't met the requirements tor PMs yet. haha... sorry... <.<;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back