• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term partner

Appawlezz

Hello! First time poster here! mainly a lurker!
Asuna_bb.gif
I like to Role-Play! Alot yo! But sometimes it's hard for me to find some peeps who are interested in the same things I am interested in! So I'll put a list below! And hopefully find a parnter!

Anime Shows/ Cartoons / Games I RP(I will also put a star at the end which shows how much I really wanna rp that series/anime!)
1.) Overwatch **
2.) Rick & Morty
3.) Boku No Hero academia**
4.) Attack on Titan
5.) Tokyo Ghoul
6.) Transformers prime & rid & animated **
7.) Yuri on Ice

What do I ship?
1.) OverWatch - Reaper76, D.vaMercy
2.) Rick & Morty - depends widely tbh,
3.) Boku No Hero Academia - DekuMight, BakuDeku, BakuMight, EreaserMic, EreaserMight, EndeavorMight, TodoDekuBaku, KiriBaku, todomomo, DekuKiri, KamiKiri, KamiBaku, Kamikiribaku, tsuochaco, seromina, kamimina(platonic friendship buddies)
4.) Attack On Titan - Ereri, JeanXEren, ErwinxLevi, MikasaxEren(also platonic please!)
5.) Tokyo ghoul - HideXKaneki (those two are ment for each other!), TsukiyamaXKaneki
6.) Transformers prime, rid, animated(oh! Also mtmte to!) - prowlbee, prowljazz, megastar, smokebee, smokemagnus(prime only!) chromedome x rewind, driftrodimus, megsroddy, kobee, koss, breakdownxknockout, optimusmegatron, optmagnus, etc!
7.) Yuri on ice - Victuuri, Etc!

What are you're do's & don't?
My Do's -
1.) I would like for us to role-play all characters equally! And just focus on the two characters that where doing! Because I would like it to be more lively! While rping of course!

2.) I would like for us to switch once in a while rping the minor characters of story, because rping the same is tiring and puts me off sometimes.

3.) I welcome all kinds of rping style!!! But I'd prefer to do literature rp more
My don't's
1.) Please don't make it to where I'll be the one stuck with the most characters, Some times that's too much!
2.) I didn't mention oc's did I? Well if we add an oc, no killing off my oc, unless I approve of it or I add that into the story, and same goes for me with you're oc.
3.) I rather use cannon x cannon characters along with the story, but I'll waiver sometimes
4.) if you are going to quit the rp I would like for you to tell me instead of not responding so that way I don't have to message you about the rp, and that way you don't get annoyed!

What I'm into!
I'm into darker themes like Gore, Rape( depending on the story), Humiliation, mpreg, death, etc!

Im not so sure About BDSM themes or any kind of bondage, I'm kind of uucck. On those though the occasional rope or is fine or the partner keeping theirs tied up by their hands are okay!

Great! So where can I contact you?
You can contact me on Kik, Tumblr, Discord, Skype, Or email if you prefer but I am most fastest on Discord, Kik, Tumblr and Skype!

My Discord: AlienQueen#1979
my Skype is something more personal but if you wanna use Skype then the other sites message me at: Squirtingacidyo@gmail.com.

Eyy fellow lurker here, I love me some Erasermight (I don't mind erasermic either, but I love erasermight more tbh) but I mostly just love me some quality dads. Did you have anything in particular you wanted to do?

Also, I added you on Discord as Roma!

Eyy fellow lurker here, I love me some Erasermight (I don't mind erasermic either, but I love erasermight more tbh) but I mostly just love me some quality dads. Did you have anything in particular you wanted to do?

Also, I added you on Discord as Roma!

I saw and accepted! We can talk there! I'm not mainly sure? I haven't done EreaserMight tbh haha but I could whip something up!

No idea if this is still open? If it is though, I'm totally up for a bnha rp! TodoBakuDeku would be fun, but I honestly enjoy every ship so we can do whatever you want.

I might be open to talking more regarding BNHA. I have only seen seasons one and two but I feel I have a good grasp on many of the characters.

I'd probably prefer MxF pairs personally but maybe we could do two pairs (one MxM and one MxF) to satisfy both our cravings.

I could use discord though I'm not totally active over there so the pace may be a tad sluggish.

But I'd like to figure something out and if you'd need a post sample I can provide one.

Would you ever be open to an All Might x Ochako or Eraser Head x Momo? Were there any pairs you listed you'd be most interested in or characters you're looking for someone to play as?

I might be open to talking more regarding BNHA. I have only seen seasons one and two but I feel I have a good grasp on many of the characters.

I'd probably prefer MxF pairs personally but maybe we could do two pairs (one MxM and one MxF) to satisfy both our cravings.

I could use discord though I'm not totally active over there so the pace may be a tad sluggish.

But I'd like to figure something out and if you'd need a post sample I can provide one.

Would you ever be open to an All Might x Ochako or Eraser Head x Momo? Were there any pairs you listed you'd be most interested in or characters you're looking for someone to play as?

Hey! Hello! It could be a possibility we could do that, but I'd kinda prefer OchakoDeku if where going with mxf pairings and TodoMomo, for mxm it could be kiribaku?

Hello! First time poster here! mainly a lurker!
View attachment 465940
I like to Role-Play! Alot yo! But sometimes it's hard for me to find some peeps who are interested in the same things I am interested in! So I'll put a list below! And hopefully find a parnter!

Anime Shows/ Cartoons / Games I RP(I will also put a star at the end which shows how much I really wanna rp that series/anime!)
1.) Overwatch **
2.) Rick & Morty
3.) Boku No Hero academia**
4.) Attack on Titan
5.) Tokyo Ghoul
6.) Transformers prime & rid & animated **
7.) Yuri on Ice

What do I ship?
1.) OverWatch - Reaper76, D.vaMercy
2.) Rick & Morty - depends widely tbh,
3.) Boku No Hero Academia - DekuMight, BakuDeku, BakuMight, EreaserMic, EreaserMight, EndeavorMight, TodoDekuBaku, KiriBaku, todomomo, DekuKiri, KamiKiri, KamiBaku, Kamikiribaku, tsuochaco, seromina, kamimina(platonic friendship buddies)
4.) Attack On Titan - Ereri, JeanXEren, ErwinxLevi, MikasaxEren(also platonic please!)
5.) Tokyo ghoul - HideXKaneki (those two are ment for each other!), TsukiyamaXKaneki
6.) Transformers prime, rid, animated(oh! Also mtmte to!) - prowlbee, prowljazz, megastar, smokebee, smokemagnus(prime only!) chromedome x rewind, driftrodimus, megsroddy, kobee, koss, breakdownxknockout, optimusmegatron, optmagnus, etc!
7.) Yuri on ice - Victuuri, Etc!

What are you're do's & don't?
My Do's -
1.) I would like for us to role-play all characters equally! And just focus on the two characters that where doing! Because I would like it to be more lively! While rping of course!

2.) I would like for us to switch once in a while rping the minor characters of story, because rping the same is tiring and puts me off sometimes.

3.) I welcome all kinds of rping style!!! But I'd prefer to do literature rp more
My don't's
1.) Please don't make it to where I'll be the one stuck with the most characters, Some times that's too much!
2.) I didn't mention oc's did I? Well if we add an oc, no killing off my oc, unless I approve of it or I add that into the story, and same goes for me with you're oc.
3.) I rather use cannon x cannon characters along with the story, but I'll waiver sometimes
4.) if you are going to quit the rp I would like for you to tell me instead of not responding so that way I don't have to message you about the rp, and that way you don't get annoyed!

What I'm into!
I'm into darker themes like Gore, Rape( depending on the story), Humiliation, mpreg, death, etc!

Im not so sure About BDSM themes or any kind of bondage, I'm kind of uucck. On those though the occasional rope or is fine or the partner keeping theirs tied up by their hands are okay!

Great! So where can I contact you?
You can contact me on Kik, Tumblr, Discord, Skype, Or email if you prefer but I am most fastest on Discord, Kik, Tumblr and Skype!

My Discord: AlienQueen#1979
my Skype is something more personal but if you wanna use Skype then the other sites message me at: Squirtingacidyo@gmail.com.
I'm willing to do animated prowlbee? discord is my go to site... but when i tried to enter your user, it gave an error message.

Sorry, my discord information is outdated due to a name change! I'll reach out to you! Opps wrong person I replied to, ignore me! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back