• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long term partner!

JohnRanger

Hit Me!
HULLO!!!

Currently looking for a long term roleplay partner. I enjoy making creative plots with my partner. Im simple minded yet an effective and experienced roleplay. Im a 22 year old male, im in the east coast time zone.

Currently looking for a MxF roleplay. I have a few plot ideas of my own and that includes medieval if you want! Since its a long weekend here i dont plan on sleeping much so i would love to have an rp partner who replies somewhat fast (if not its okay!).

Im laid back, i dont care about much, just want to get back into writing since i havent rped much in a good while.

Oh and im also fairly new here and STILL cant pm people so please pm me if you can. I dont mind rping over kik, skype or other.

Hello! I'm also new so I can't PM you If you're still looking for a rp buddy feel free to email me your ideas at holiday31@yahoo.com :)

Fair warning, I stay SUPER busy so I can't always reply fast, but I will always reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back