• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long-Term Partner Wanted~

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
Hey everyone. Cactuswren here. If you're looking for a long-term partner who responds multiple times a day, I might hopefully be the partner for you!

My Roleplaying Style:
  • I write casually. While I will never, ever respond with one-liners, the shortest I may reply with is three sentences, and can go as long as two to four paragraphs on average.
  • I am heavily character-oriented.
  • I like developing relationships!! I dig romance, but I love other kinds as well. Platonic friendships, parent/child friendships, sibling friendships, etc.
  • If any canoodling will occur between characters, I only do fade-to-black.
  • I draw my own art and will more than likely use them for my character sheets if we decide to exchange them. They're mostly doodles and such; I hope you don't mind!
  • I'll always let you know if I'm going to disappear for longer than a day. Sometimes I genuinely forget I saw your response, or I don't get a notification for it, so if I suddenly vanish please feel free to send me a poke to ask if I'm still alive.
  • I will let you know if I lose interest. Nothing hurts more than when a partner ghosts on you, so I please ask that you do the same.

What I'm Looking For:
  • Good grammar and spelling. I forgive the occasional typo, especially if you're on your phone.
  • Please don't use one-liners on me. Give me something to work with!
  • Great ideas. I especially love people who talk to me in OOC to plan what they'd like our characters to do together.
  • Good character development (NOTE: I've had some people come up to me with characters that have a 'blank slate' and just a brief idea of what they want their character to be, and that is TOTALLY OKAY! The experiences they go through will be unique in each roleplay, and the fact that you're giving me the honor of seeing them shape into something new is awesome).
  • Again, please, please let me know if you lose interest in the roleplay. I won't get upset with you; it's just better to know you're done than wait around and wonder if you still want to continue it.

Additional Notes:
  • My forte is "harem", where I play multiple male characters and have them interact with your one main, female character. I just noticed it's something that my past partners enjoy.
  • I'm a bit goofy. I can play serious roleplays but oftentimes I'll add in the occasional light-hearted moment.
  • I usually can play male characters, as it's my strong point, but I can do female characters as well.

Possible Plots?
  • Please let me know if you have any ideas! I'll probably add some later when I get back from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back