• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long Term Partner Search

djarin_pnw

My kindness does not mean weakness
Hello! I’m back at the search again for a few more partners! Just a few things to mention:

1. I only do mxf. Nothing against any other pairings. I’m just not comfortable doing it. I play the male so I’m looking for a female, please :)
2. Please be literate. I like to give long detailed responses back. Three to five paragraphs is what I’m looking for. Proper punctuation and grammar is also highly preferred.
3. I’m into romance, which you’ll see down below in the ideas. That being said I don’t like a perfect relationship full of unicorns and rainbows. I like real, I like angst, I like both characters learning and growing from their experiences with one another.
4. Please be active. I respond at least twice a day, usually more. I’m also cool with OOC chat! I’m friendly! I promise :)
5. Please be 18+. This is an adult romance. I don’t do smut, but I do fade to black should the situation call for it.
6. I only do pm. It’s where I’m most comfortable and the easiest way for me to keep track of everything.

Plots:

Colton Briggs (me) and his long time girlfriend (you) called it quits two years previously after five years of dating from high school into college. He earned his dream profession and, with the demands of it, she was unable to follow him with hers. After a heartbreaking break up they went their separate ways, never speaking to each other again. Until.....he’s traded to the team back home. He runs into her before a game starts and catches her at the end before she leaves. Will she want to meet up with him again?

Colton (me) is in town for a few months visiting his family and his best friend who never left. Now, his best friend has a girlfriend (you) he’s madly in love with and she with him. But when Colton arrives, things start to slowly shift as she starts to realize she developed feelings for this new man and deals with the guilt that consumes her. Little does she know he’s fallen for her too.

Colton (me) has it all- the fans, the house, the money, the car. He’s living his childhood dream of playing ball. It’s his sole focus and most important thing in life as he spends his days at the stadium training. Everything comes to an abrupt stop as he takes an injury that sidelines him for months. Unable to do much for himself the first little bit the team hires a live in physical therapist (you) to help him. And soon he starts to realize there’s more to life than throwing a ball.

If you have any plots I’m open to hearing them! Send me a pm if you’re interested! Thanks!

Hello! I like all three if them! But definitely #3 is a favorite but #2 is good too! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back