• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long-term Partner Search :)

dainty baby

as the world caves in
:snail: oof,,, hello! I'm,,,, you can call me hana? I'd like to rp some since i have the time :') (usually i have a lot of time... I don't have much to say? I don't usually list info on myself till I actually know who I'm talking to. Uhm.. down below are some rp stuff like the notices and the fandoms I'm in. There's quite a bit of info there but if something seems unclear, do tell me! :)

:captaincat:
  1. I mainly use ocs but I can play canon characters too. OCxOC or OCxCANON is fine with me!
  2. I'm a very understanding person so if you yourself have expectations, do tell me!
  3. If i play your crush in a fandom, you have to play mine as well, then it would be fair. I live by doubling my guys also I'm totally cool with love triangles!
  4. I like to rp descriptive and I like to send about 1-3 paragraphs but I will likely respond to the same amount of what you give me. I love adding detail oof so I'm sorryif I add any 'useless' stuff in my responses. Honestly it's all about the quality, amiright???
  5. I like sticking to the plot but off-on-the-side things are cool to do too! It could be like... a filler episode in a way!
  6. 1x1 only! Groups make me iffy,,,
  7. if you want to leave the rp or put it on "pause" ... do tell me! If I'm busy, I'll say! I'd like if you also told me if you are not available...
  8. I prefer doing mxf only. I have nothing against the LGBTQ community as I myself am.... questioning so for now I'm just comfortable with mxf (but if you want to do mxm or fxf, we can totally talk it out!)
  9. I like to talk about the plot before we just jump into the rp because it could lead to a mess.
  10. I like to have one chat for both the OOC and the RP but if you want them separated, do tell me.
  11. Also I write in third person/past tense(sometimes)!!!
  12. Swear words and violence do not faze me- don't worry about me as I myself holler curses at Mario Kart!
:captaincat:
whatever is in the brackets is the character that is the.... fandom crush for me :') Also up for OcxOc
  • Attack on Titan (Jean, Connie, Bertholdt)
  • Pokemon- diamond, soulsilver (Lucas, Barry, Silver)
  • Voltron (Hunk, Lance, Lotor)
  • Soul Eater (Crona, Kid)
  • Mekakucity Actors (Konoha, Kano)
  • Miraculous Ladybug (Nathaniel, Adrien)
  • Tokyo Ghoul (Hide)

Last edited:
Hiya, I'd be up for an RP with you! I'm on here pretty often so I'd be able to respond at least once every two days; and I'll probably be open to most ideas you might have. Message me if you want to!

I’m up for a Voltron RP but keep in mind I’m trying really hard to catch up to season 4. *^* Sadly, I’m only on season 2 but I do know what happens in season 3 and 4.

I haven't done an AoT RP in for-ev-errrrr and I'm barely scraping season 2, buuut... I'd definitely be willing to brush up on playing Connie or Bertholdt if you could double as Jean for me! Hit me up if you're interested! ♥

Hey! I'd be interested in roleplaying Miraculous Ladybug!

I would be interested in an Soul Eater oc x oc pairing! I'm new to this website but can provide a sample of my writing if necessary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back