• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term Partner Search!!!

Bloom450

Before Long Everything had changed
Hi! I'm Bloom, I'm a uni student! So I've loved roleplaying for a long time now and I've decided to get back into the swing of things now that my homework is relaxed! My replies vary in length but I absolutely will not give you one liners because that is my absolute pet peeve, cause come on, I can't reply well to that.

I've very open when it comes to genres but I absolutely can't do romance straight of the gate simply because it never works, it has to build up for me to even have any form of insp. from it.

K!

Any thing with an * next to it I have ideas or plots for!

Fantasy

Trapped in another world tropes

Fantasy Highschool*

Fantasy in general

Scifi

Any thing involving space an aliens at the moment really

Gifted*

something stranger things like would probs be super cool

trapped in a video gam trope*

Superhero plots

1984-ish

Modern

You will absolutely have to sell this to me cause I don't do them often

Fandoms!

I love ocs k, so unless its something I know extremely well (/) I won't play with out ocs

Anime/Manga

D.gray man /

Macross ( OCs mainly with canon cameos)

Code Geass

Vanitas no Carte-esque

Fullmetal Alchemist

Ao No Exorcist

Guilty Crown-esque

Aldnoah.Zero

Suggest

Cartoons/Tv Shows

Voltron: Legendary defenders

Steven universe (sure why not?)

Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra (or just in that world)

Gravity Falls

Forever

Xfiles (ocs only I couldn't play mulder or scully to save my life gomen)

Timeless

Supernatural

Books

Harry Potter ( Also Ocs only because I don't think I could ever play those canon characters)

The Mortal Instruments or Infernal devices

Crossovers

If you would do a macross/voltron crossover with me I'd love you

Again suggest things cause when I go make lists like this I tend to forget things I like!!

PM or Leave a comment to Chat!

I would love to do Voltron, if that's okay. I'm fine with any plot you throw at me. I'm a semi para to a para writer as well. I also play the uke in most things but I will be a seme if needed. I mostly play an OC with everything but I also do cannon characters if needed. By the way, I'm a girl (but I act like a boy, and I play a lot of play characters), just letting you know so you don't get confused, cause most people do.

Hi Bloom!

I bet a fantasy or highschool RP would be fun! :) I can be M or F pretty well (I have a good bit of practice) and I totally get what you mean about having to build up to romance btw!

Hello Bloom. 

I am in search of any and all ATLA/LOK RP's,  if you would like a dedicated, reliable RP partner for that genre, please let me know! :)

~Kenzo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back