• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term partner search! (come help me stave off my continual existential dread!)

FragmentedPhosphor

Anxious At All Times
Heyo! I'm Frag-- I've been roleplaying for, uh, a while (at least 7+ years, though I'm too lazy to actually check) and as you might expect from the title, I'm looking for a few partners to write with!
Please Note: My schedule fluctuates wildly from day to day, so before we get too in depth with anything, be aware that I may be unable to post on any sort of regular schedule, though I will try to get a response out at least once a week. I'll try to keep all other major details sorted into the tabs below, but that was important to be put right at the top. While I would prefer you read through the whole thing for obvious reasons, I've put information that is generally useful when it comes to personal preference or my own writing habits in bold.

• Okay! So, as stated above, I'm Frag. Pronouns are she/her and I'm in the PST timezone (though my sleep schedule is screwed enough that I'm usually on until the early AMs). I'm 21, currently 'officially' unemployed (thanks COVID) and running like four different gig apps to keep the lights on, so the times that I'm on are... sporadic, at best. I might be able to fire off three to five replies in a day, or I might go a week and only be able to write one. Regardless of the frequency, I consider myself to be a literate RPer even at the worst of times; the smallest my replies ever get are four paragraphs, and I average anywhere from six to ten paragraphs depending on what's going on in the RP itself. I prefer long-term roleplays, and OOC chat with my partner is a must, especially when it comes to plotting out what's going to happen next. (I don't want the RP to be some soulless transaction-- if we're gonna write together, we should at least be able to have a friendly chat!) While I prefer to keep the RP itself in the PMs on this website, our OOC chat can happen either on a separate PM or on Discord. While romance is not a requirement for any plot, I am fully open to it, and can happily play any gender pairing requested. Diversity of all types is welcome and encouraged, and as is the standard on this site I will not be okay with any sort of real-life bigotry or homophobia. I am also ghost-friendly; if you're not feeling the story, you can peace out at any time. (You can also pop back in literally months later, and chances are I'll be happy to pick it back up with you! I know how life can get.)

As fair warning, if our OOC chat is on Discord there's a 100% chance I'll be sending you memes I find funny and pictures of my cat (who has a cameo as my profile picture!).

So, that's all for now. If you're interested, go ahead and shoot me a PM with your preferred plot, and a little bit about yourself! (Unless you're unable to send PMs, in which case feel free to comment here and I can send you one so we can get this started.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back