• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term partner search 2.0

_Jinx_

Knight of the Thimble
Hiya! So I put up a post a while ago asking for long-term roleplay partners.
(Also this is my first attempt at formatting my posts, so bear with me.)
I'm still looking to plot with people and figure stuff out to roleplay!
Let me know if you're interested! Before you do, however, I have a few ground rules.
I'll shorten them up so you don't have to read a novel just to roleplay with me!

1) I cuss. Quite a bit. So.. You gotta be cool with that.
2) I will NOT be the only one moving the plot along. That drives me up the wall.
3) I will occasionally send one-liners, but I will generally send 1-4 paragraphs. Sometimes more
4) Please try to match my response. If you can't, that's fine, just put in some effort and we'll be good!
5) I like to roleplay on here or discord! Just let me know which you would like to do
6) Beware, I like to plot and chat about random things! Be prepared to probably chat and roleplay at the same time
7) I generally only do mXf romance ships, and I generally only play female.

That's about it. PM me if you're interested in starting a story with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back