• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-term partner [Kind of closed ATM]

Lotte

What even is a deadline
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and thank you for clicking on this poorly named thread : ) The first thing you've learned about me is that I suck at naming things, so there goes the whole 'make a good first impression' thing.
Anyway, most of what you might want to know is in the tabs below, but if you want to ask anything else, go ahead, I don't bite!

At the moment I'm not open for any new RPs as I have a few going on that still need lots of planning. However, if you have a specific or detailed plot already done, PM me and I'll tell you if I'm interested.
(Working with an interesting plot that's mostly finished is a bit easier for me when I already have a few RPs going on).

• About Me:

• I'm a girl
      • I've been RPing for almost 5 years now
      • My timezone is UTC +1 (basically CET)
      • English isn't my first language so mistakes are bound to happen on my part, and I apologise for them in advance​
      • I'm fine with any pairings and genre, but I usually do fantasy/romance, and I've always had a love for mystery and adventure
      • Romance is in nearly all of my RPs and the main theme in most of them, but if you're not into romance that's fine, just tell me before we start planning
      • I love to chat OOC and I've found that I can get along great with people who also love to talk and do some world-building
      • I prefer to RP through PMs, but if you really want threads I can go with that too

Last edited:
I tried messaging you to discuss my interests, however they seemed to be disabled. So, yes, I'd like to discuss some possible ideas with you based on some of these choices you have :)

I tried messaging you to discuss my interests, however they seemed to be disabled. So, yes, I'd like to discuss some possible ideas with you based on some of these choices you have :)

Hmm I still can't message because of the 10 post rule, do you think it's because of that?

Hmmm That might be it. Though I thought if I were to message you, it would allow that. Strange. Well we could always discuss it here lol

I'm interested in a few ideas.

Arranged Marriage would be an interesting pairing.
Dragon x Dragon Hunter is another one I'd like to try out, if you'd allow me to play the dragon.
Teacher x Student, in the fantasy setting. Something like a master/apprentice sort of role with an adventurous plot.
Forbidden love could also be a juicy one, if we brainstormed it more.

Hmmm That might be it. Though I thought if I were to message you, it would allow that. Strange. Well we could always discuss it here lol

I'm interested in a few ideas.

Arranged Marriage would be an interesting pairing.
Dragon x Dragon Hunter is another one I'd like to try out, if you'd allow me to play the dragon.
Teacher x Student, in the fantasy setting. Something like a master/apprentice sort of role with an adventurous plot.
Forbidden love could also be a juicy one, if we brainstormed it more.

Hmmmm maybe we could combine Dragon x Dragon hunter and Forbidden love? I think that could work together and still leave enough room to develop plot.

Very nice. Those pairings with a forbidden love twist for story would be fun to play with. I'd like that :)

Very nice. Those pairings with a forbidden love twist for story would be fun to play with. I'd like that :)

I really wish we could do some plotting in PMs (I'm receiving other PMs just fine though, could it be a bug?)

I am also very interested, however, I can't seem to PM you either. I think it takes a few hours after 10 posts to activate (or so I believe).

I'm interested in;
TeacherxStudent
Noragami
Tokyo Ghoul
Your lie in April
Assassination classroom
Doctor who

If you're still looking for partners,
Arranged marriage
Dragon x Dragon hunter
sound really interesting!

I am also interested, and prefer more fantasty settings, so have a look at my writing style and see what you'd prefer to suggest with me :)

I would like to have my artwork brought to life... Though... Not Katrina... With how I designed her in form and write her in story.. She'd smell my partner on me and kill them >~<

I'm interested in;
TeacherxStudent
Noragami
Tokyo Ghoul
Your lie in April
Assassination classroom
Doctor who

I'd love Tokyo Ghoul or Noragami. Did you have a plot in mind?

If you're still looking for partners,
Arranged marriage
Dragon x Dragon hunter
sound really interesting!

I've already got Dragon x Hunter going on right now, so maybe I'd prefer arranged marriage, if that's fine?

The dragon x dragon hunter and witch x witch hunter sound good to me.
Great, would witch x witch hunter be okay?

I am also interested, and prefer more fantasty settings, so have a look at my writing style and see what you'd prefer to suggest with me :)

Hi, you have a great writing style! Maybe we could do something medieval/fantasy?

I would like to have my artwork brought to life... Though... Not Katrina... With how I designed her in form and write her in story.. She'd smell my partner on me and kill them >~<
She sounds.. interesting xD I'd love to do the artist x artwork that came to life, so shoot me a PM if you're interested?

I'm up for a Harry Potter Rp, possibly fake-dating or bad boy/good girl(or along the lines of kind of thing) if you're interested?? uwu

I'm up for a Harry Potter Rp, possibly fake-dating or bad boy/good girl(or along the lines of kind of thing) if you're interested?? uwu

Hell yeah, go HP ^^ Were you thinking something to do with canon characters, or just OCs set in the HP universe?

No I dont but it doesn't hurt to create one
I'll PM you and we can start planning there~

Answer ended up in the quote :/ oops

Would you be up for a FxF of any of your bolded pairings? I also love world-building! But everyone just ignores me when I start asking for details and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back