• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term partner/ Fandom search!

fallenmars

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! I’ve been itching to get back into writing so I figured I would sit down and make a proper introduction/what I’m looking for thread!

things to know

👻 I am an adult so I prefer talking to individuals 18+, but I’m also pretty lenient on that rule if you’re respectful, literate, etc etc

👻 I work a lot, and I may be picking up a second job soon so replies will be on and off during the day but should be consistent throughout the night

~Fandoms~

👻 Kamisama Kiss
👻 BNHA
👻FNAF
👻 most anime, honestly? ask me about it and if I haven’t seen it I can try to start it soon ☺️
👻 same thing applies to book fandoms as well
👻creepypasta
👻 voltron
👻 she-ra

{Looking for}

-I’m open to any ideas, honestly! if you’re looking for a partner for something, I’m wholeheartedly open to discussion

- I’ve really been into mythology and Fae recently, fandom and non fandom related and would love to start something regarding those lines

- someone who won’t ghost

but yeah! If you’re down respond to the thread or feel free to message me ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back