• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

long term one/one search! f/f-m/f-always open!

writingwitch

dreamer

• yo, this isn't my first go around with role playing but i haven't actually written anything in months so excuse me if i'm a tad rusty at this. i just got hit with sudden inspiration and would love to write some amazing stories with really cool, like minded people! so before you dive in to the actual role play stuff, i'd love for you to read this just so you can get a good picture of who i am and whether or not we'd get along well as friends and writing partners.

i've been role playing off and on for 12 years now (and i'm 23) so it's been a really, really long time since i began writing for fun.

i love to talk in ooc and make friends. i think that's a huge part of the fun when it comes to role playing.

i live in PST, specifically in oregon. it's a really neat place, but it's hot as heck right now and i'm dyin.

i'm really into harry potter, the all souls trilogy, lesbian fiction, and anything by neil gaiman. i also love cats and chinese food.

please be aware that i work a full time job. my shifts are primarily in the evenings so the majority of my time writing back to you will be during the day. i also have a social life, i have a boyfriend whom i love and love to spend time with, and i really enjoy my alone time outside of writing. please respect that i won't be able to reply to you almost every single day. i will get to our role play, though, within the week of you replying. just be patient. :)

also, please be 18 and over. i just don't feel comfortable writing with minors. sorry about that!

I like your username and I like your post.

The list of pairings by themselves is a bit tough to work with, though. Do you maybe have plots in mind for any of them?

cam said:
I like your username and I like your post.
The list of pairings by themselves is a bit tough to work with, though. Do you maybe have plots in mind for any of them?
thank you!

i do have plots for some. do you have anything in mind you'd really like to do?

Hello!! You mentioned Neil Gaiman and if you're up for it I'd love to do something with the book Coraline <3

[QUOTE="Bumbling Bee]
Hello!! You mentioned Neil Gaiman and if you're up for it I'd love to do something with the book Coraline <3

[/QUOTE]
hmm, maybe. what exactly do you have in mind?

writingwitch said:
thank you!
i do have plots for some. do you have anything in mind you'd really like to do?
I'm partial to FxF pairings and, depending on the plots and your preferred roles and character archetypes in the pairing, I'd maybe be interested in witch/human, 19th century England, pirates, professor/student, maaaaybe vampire/human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back