• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term one on one partners wanted

Hello all,

I've just joined this site after a long break from role playing. I'm currently just looking for people who might be interested in long-running one on one or small group role plays. Not necessarily beginning right away, but it would be good to have a few people I can message or who can message me when inspiration strikes or something comes up. 

Please message me if you are interested. If there is a specific RP you would like let me know; people with exciting plot/world ideas would be great as I'm currently starting from scratch. I'm also starting from scratch with characters, so if anyone would like to talk characters with me, exchange feedback etc that would also be welcome. 

I am not interested in modern realistic at this point, otherwise I am open.

-Fantasy (medieval or other period, modern if you have a good plot) is what I most feel like

- Period if you have a fun plot idea

- Animals

- "fandom" role plays inspired by books movies or TV shows I am open to, just post here to check if I am familiar with the source

Romance is welcomed, lgbtqi plots welcome, but romance alone isn't enough to carry a plot for me. I prefer to begin with some more character-specific or overarching plot lines. 

I have made made it sound like you have to do all the work here, but if you message me letting me know what kind of RP you're interested in I'll keep you in mind when I come up with some plots. 

xo, Julian 

NB: fandom role plays are fine, but because I live in a cave I'm not going to be familiar with most things. So apologies in advance for your disappointment. 

Disappointment 

Oh! One plot I may have is a TIMETRAVELLER plot, so if you are a real good role player and like timetravel/want to play a character from the past or future then message me too! 

Oh! One plot I may have is a TIMETRAVELLER plot, so if you are a real good role player and like timetravel/want to play a character from the past or future then message me too! 

I'd take you up on this if I didn't have so many other RPs going on. T_T

Fyuri! Maybe someday I will be so popular. Message me anyway and someday when I have the finer points of the RP sorted out I will see if you are still interested/not as busy. 

This is a bump! I have found some great partners but would still like more. You can now check out RPs that I'm working on on my blog, and always feel free to message me with your own ideas.

I WANT TO WRITE.

Either something period, time traveler, or maybe even animals????

I'm pretty open and just trying to get back into writing here (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back