• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term MLM rps? (or gxg gxany)

SkimMilk

Roleplay Type(s)
Minors do not interact, please. I'm 18+, I do not want to rp with minors.

Do check comments for newly posted plots!

Hello,
I'd like to rp some mlm/bxb. I'm very versatile when it comes to the theme as well as the setting. Currently I'm in the mood for:
- childhood friends
- oblivious friends who are basically like a couple, but obviously they are just friends, right? except 'why are my girl friends breaking up with me?' as he proceeds to drop everything whenever his friends need the smallest favour
- asshole playboy prince (you) x cold, calm and collected butler (me)
- repressed church boy (you) who works for/volunteers in some facility x a bad boy (me). maybe mine gets community service for some small crime he commits and he has to serve it with the church organisation your man works from
- older gentleman who has his life together (you) x younger, chaotic bad boy (me)
- I'm open to your ideas, too

I write semi lit to novella, depending on what you give me. All characters must be 18+.

Jus lemme know, if you wanna rp something

Last edited:
I want something dumb.
Plot:
Your character (yc) and mine are friends and have been for a while. But recently things changed. YC became easily flustered, nervous and shy around MC. Because of all of that, he started to embarrass himself in various ways. It all felt stressful and like emotional torture, so he began trying to avoid MC. Except, MC (who didn't yet know he liked YC back) still wanted to be friends. So he continued on reaching out, and hanging around. He enjoyed babying and taking care of YC, so whenever he embarrassed himself in some physical way (eg. tripping, spilling, etc), he didn't just offer help, he immediately went for it.

Message me if interested

This is a g x any, but I’m open to making it bxb too, I’m open to any setting - we can do it modern, it can be medieval fantasy, anything really : )

Plot:

The tensions have been rising for a while. It was only a matter of time till things took a dark turn.
And eventually, they did.

YC was a daughter/son of one of the most influential men in the entire country. YC’s dad was rich as all hell and his wealth wasn’t built on ethics, no one could become a part of the ultra rich without at the very least exploitation. But even though he avoided getting into trouble with the law, he wasn’t so lucky when it came to other cutthroat rich families. YC’s family and the Collazo’s were at each other’s throats for years. Nobody wanted to cool things off, nobody tried to work anything out. Both families tried to damage the other and do everything in their power to bring them down. And one day things were taken too far.
YC disappeared.
Even though there was no actual proof as to who the perpetrator really was, YC’s dad suspected the Callazo family.
Despite having done some things wrong, he loved YC and he wanted them back. No matter the price. He knew there was only one perfect person for the job. Rogue.
Nobody knew who Rogue was. Some believed they were a legend, a myth, just a story. Others thought they were real. No one knew if they were a man or a woman, no one knew how old they were, no one had any idea what they looked like. There were so many stories around about how skilled they were, how strong, and the kind of people they helped. Regardless of all the rumors, there was not a single confirmed proof of their identity or existence in the first place. But your father was willing to give it a try.
According to some rumors there was a way to hire Rogue. One had to do it in a specific way and if Rogue found the pay to be decent and the job to be worth their effort, they would take it.
YC’s father was willing to try anything, so he reached out. To his surprise he got a fast response. A letter with a single word on it ‘done’. There was a note attached explaining how the payment was supposed to be delivered.
-
YC had no idea how many days, or weeks, have passed since they were taken. All they knew was that they were kept in a small dark room and never saw anybody. They received food through a small hole in the door that was promptly locked right after the food was pushed inside the room.
YC was sitting on the floor, their mind almost feeling hopeless, when a sudden noise startled them.
The door swung open, a person stood in it. They were covered head to toe, only their steel blue, cold eyes visible, staring right at YC. By the body shape YC could tell it was a woman
“Get up. We’re leaving,” a harsh, yet smooth as butter voice said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back