• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-Term Kpop/Kdrama Partner MxF ( Specific Character request )

terradactyl

Magic Eight Ball
Good Day!

It's been a while since I've posted a request. I'm looking for a long-term roleplayer who can match me in style and be flexible in communication
  • Be at least 21
  • 3rd Person Writing
  • Comfortable with roleplaying over Discord
  • Don't mind roleplaying in a multi-character/NPC setting with our main characters being the focus and other side characters as the sub-focus.
  • Quality over Quantity, please. I'm happy as long as you have good grammar, good character, and plot development and our writing styles are flexible. I'm past the era of novellas and long-winded stories. Sometimes simple and well-thought-out conversations between our characters mean more than action-packed paragraphs. We can talk more about this.
  • For this particular plot, I'm looking to roleplay as the female lead with Twice's Tzuyu as my face claim. I'm looking for someone to roleplay as Jungkook from BTS / Wonho (former MonstaX) solo / Mingyu from Seventeen
  • Please be alright with writing Angst, Romance, Smut, and Vulnerable Topics. If you do have some triggers you'd like to avoid, we can discuss this.
  • Please be patient with my replies, I'm working and schooling at the same time so I'll be present and we can of course talk, however it might take me awhile for me to reply.

Now for the plot ideas:

Idol x Idol (Canon)
Secret Rich Intern x Team Manager
Mafia's Son x Mafia's Daughter
New Neighbours
One Night Stand
Holiday Dates

PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back