• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡° Long term f/f 1x1 partner search ~ Slice of Life & Fantasy °♡

cherryicee

your local "useless" femme lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello and welcome to my 1x1 partner search, you can call me Cherry! ~ I hope you find something that interests you here! Or if you just think I'm a neat person feel free to befriend me haha

The basics ~

My name is Cherry!
    + I'm 29, Indigenous Canadian (Michif), 2Spirit /Agender / Nonbinary, Femme Lesbian ~
    + I've been writing for 17+ years, role playing for about 14 years but it's been on and off
    + I'm engaged, live with my partner, 2 kiddos, 3 cats, 1 dog & 1 gerbil
    + I'm self employed and an artist, so I'm typically home and reply at odd intervals & hours lol
    + My response times can vary a lot depending on what's going on in my life but I try to keep my partners up to date on what type of vibe they're dealing with etc
    + Big nerd, currently playing BG3 when I'm not busy working or writing on personal projects
    + I love crafting
    + I will make playlists for our roleplay if I get invested ♡

The specifics ~
    + LGBTQIA2S friendly & Welcomed!
    + I have discord! Im good with onsite or off site organization, ooc & main rp
    + I prefer to play f/f pairings or f/nb & nb/nb or if you're familiar with it butch/femme
    + I'm incredibly involved in the butch/femme lesbian community so, if you're also in the community and interested in butch/femme culture I'd happy RP a butch/femme pairing <i'm a femme tho so I most often prefer to play a femme.>
    + I don't rp m/f sorry
    + I personally write semi-advance lit and bounce off my partner
    + I'm ghost friendly for the most part, but if you have the time or energy to just let me know the rp isn't hitting right, please do ~
    + I love character sheets & prefer realistic face claims or written description

Hey there! Are you still looking for a rp partner? Is there a particular plot you're wanting to do or in the mood for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back