• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term and Detailed

Soprano

sax mom
I think I've found my tastes a bit more different than when I started off here, and I want something a bit more advanced. I've hopped from site to site and found more detailed and purposeful writing leaves me more satisfied rather than rapid replies with not as much thought (my begining days). So, as of right now, I'm looking for something a little more descriptive and hopefully find another wonderful rp partner. (I love my current one btw, you know who you are if you see this.) That's to say, I don't want paragraphs of rambling, I want something to move the plot along and keep me on my toes. Which leads me to the next subject of matter.

I really do enjoy a driving plot with elements such as drama, angst, plot twists and more! I love me a good romance, but I will not make it the main focus. My favorite settings are apocalyptic and medieval. There's a lot of possibilities with those two, which is why I tend to lean towards those the most along with a good ol' realistic modern setting since I'm well acquainted with them. I'm definatly open to other ideas/setting/genres as well, so feel free to ask about any others you have in mind!

Now, I'm not on all the time, but I'll check a couple times a day and more so in the evenings (CST). I'm leaving this pretty open on purpose so that I can work things out with you. I hoping to take at most two people just because I know how busy I am. If somebody drops it in the first two weeks, I'll probably bump this.

I'd be interested in starting an RP with you--it's hard to find people willing to do more detailed roleplays these days for some reason, or it might just be me.
So feel free to message me and we can definitely work something out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back