• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long Semi-literate Romance RP (F x M)

EveningWillow

Introduction
Hello! I am EveningWillow, you and anyone else may call me Willow or Evening. The first nickname provided is the one that I prefer but I really don't mind much. I am a semi-literate to a literate roleplayer, I am nineteen and in my second year of university and I have around nine years of experience in writing creatively and prefer to write for female characters in third person. My post length usually ranges from one paragraph (4-8 lines) to four paragraphs on average, but my forte is usually to give back what has been given to me. This is why I am asking for semi-literacy at the least because I will not respond to only 1-3 lines - it's just not worth the trouble. Of course, the occasional smaller paragraph is accepted if you find yourself in a bind with writers block, but remember to tell me because maybe I can help.

What I am looking for
1. Semi-literacy to literacy.
2. Third person
3. Male character
4. A response at least once a day
5. An explanation for absences
6. OOC conversation occasionally
7. Character Sheets (thorough)
8. Flexible and creative mind (be okay with changing the story a little if you want, but something we agree on)

Plot Idea
My writing idea is that there are two muses - my character and yours. They have been reborn over and over, always finding each other and falling in love. They never remember their past lives but over the many of them, they begin to feel the familiarity together. Sometimes they marry, even have children, but they always die tragically while apart every single time. I want to go through the past lives, and my partner will have to be okay with having their character die over and over - as well as choosing a new name and some other changes for their character in his new life (he looks a different, or has a different taste in music/different interests, etc as long as his personality doesn't change too much). However, near the end, my character and/or yours start to have psychic abilities and the ability to remember the past. Here is a list of eras that I would like to involve. These are subject to change and be added onto:
Native American - Mayan (7000-7000 BC)
Ancient China (6500-5000 BC)
Ancient Japan (4500 - 4000 BC)
Mesopotamia (3500 - 3000 BC)
Ancient Egypt (2500 - 2000 BC)
Ancient Greece (1500 - 1000 BC)
Persian Empire (500 - 300 BC)
Viking/Norse (200 BC - 200 AD)
Rome ( 500 - 1000 AD)
Holy Roman Empire (1100-1300 AD)
England (1400-1600 AD)
America (1600-1700 AD)
Spain (1800-1900)
America (1910-1930)
France/England/Germany (1940-1960)
England/America (1970-1980)

Middle East (1990-Present)

Hmm. An interesting concept, to say the least. It definitely has my interest, especially the France/England/Germany arc. I'm guessing WWII era wasn't a coincidence. I'd be glad to try this with you. I hope the deaths aren't too gory, though.

Hmm. An interesting concept, to say the least. It definitely has my interest, especially the France/England/Germany arc. I'm guessing WWII era wasn't a coincidence. I'd be glad to try this with you. I hope the deaths aren't too gory, though.
The deaths will be concerning are characters, therefore the moment they die, you can stop writing for them. All the blood that comes afterwards doesn't have to be descriptive. Also if there is blood loss before death but you aren't a fan of writing that, your character can always go into shock and not notice it.

Nah, I just mean the ways they die. Like, I hope they don't get shoved into a wood chipper or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back