• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

She giggled a bit and gave him some of the toast then frowned a bit. “Shit. I didn’t mean for that to happen.” She mumbled. “Is She Okay?” She asked him.

Angel takes it and sighs. “I don’t know. She’s upset.” He murmurd softly. “I was gonna go back and talk with her.” He tells her and stands up. “Eat.” He murmurd and kisses her forehead before heading back to Maya’s room.

Maya looked up when he came in with bailey sitting next to her and she gave him a couple small pieces of toast. “Thank you for breakfast.” She told him quietly.

Angel nods a little and sits down. “Of course sweetheart.” He murmurs softly and wraps an arm around her. “I wanted to talk about what you heard.” He murmurs soflty.

She shook her head. “I heard her say it’ll be probably a couple years and that at the moment there’s nothing they can do. I know she’s really scared but I don’t have any questions.” She mumbled tiredly and leaned into him a little.

Angel nods a little and rubs her back. “I could have longer. Medicine is always changing and theirs no telling what they’ll invent in the coming years.” He murmurs soflty and holds her close. “I don’t want you dwelling on it too much.”

She nodded a little and hugged him tightly as she frowned. “It’s not fair that when I finally get my actual mom and dad that I’m gonna have to lose my dad pretty soon.” She mumbled.

Val smiled some and rolled in closer, slipping her arms around him. “I love you.” She mumbled tiredly. “How you feeling this morning?” She asked him quietly.

She nodded a little and curled in closer to him happily. “You’re very warm. Like my own radiator.” She murmured and kissed his shoulder gently.

She smiled tiredly and curled in close to him. “I love you too.” She murmured worried about him but enjoying the time she had with him for now.

“Not in bed but we don’t have to leave the house today. Lazy Saturday I think.” She murmured, kissing his cheek and getting up to go pee.

She smiled and snuggled in closer. They had one really good year with him. Only minor issues that came up but they were now 14 months in and things were starting to get bad. “Angel! You want a bath or a shower tonight?” She called to him in their room while he was watching tv with Maya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back