• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

“I don’t need a big white wedding or tons of people. Just something at the courthouse and we come home and do food for everyone. Everyone being your dad and brother and us and maya and probably James and Lauren.” She murmured tiredly but smiling at him. “What are you thinking about?” She asked him seeing he had that faraway look on his face he got sometimes.

Angel looks at her and shakes his head. “Nothing.” He murmurs and pulls her onto his lap. He smiles and kisses her cheek softly. “I’m happy to be home.” He murmurs and holds her close, leaning back.

She smiled some and just spent the day relaxing with him until Maya got home after school and James arrived with his son in tow to come see Angel.

Val smiled and left them to it, going to check on maya and sat with her. “So... how was school?” She asked her smiling. “Your dad and I were talking about something today that we wanna do with you because we never got a chance before.” She told her smiling.

“We were thinking... that this weekend... we head over to Disneyland.” She told her smiling more. “Your dad and I used to go when we were kids on dates all the time and we haven’t been since before we had you.” She smiled. “What do you think?”

She smiled and nodded. “Good. Well we thought seeing as you’re doing great on your school work and we want to make our time together as good as possible then we will go this weekend.” She told her smiling some more and kissed her head. “I’ll call you when dinner is ready.” She told her happily, going downstairs then and smiled seeing angel had fallen asleep with the baby in his arms. “We have him for maybe around two years James.... but we have home now at least.” She smiled at him tiredly

She nodded and frowned watching Angel carefully. “That’s the plan... we uh... we’re gonna get married.... court house thing. We’d like you to be there. As his best man. Then we’ll all come here and have a little party.” She explained.

James nods. “Of course I’ll be there.” He murmurd soflty and smiles at her. He holds her hand gently. “You know we’re here for you guys.” He murmurs soflty

She smiled some and thanked him then headed to get dinner sorted.

James took his son back into his arms smiling when angel woke up again. “How are you doing having your little girl back with you?” He asked him.

James smiled some. “Good. I’m glad you guys have a chance to be a family finally. Even if it’s gonna be a short period of time. It’s bettwr than not at all” He pointed out.

Angel nods a little and glances towards the kitchen. “I just hate that I’m gonna have to leave them both so soon, and just after I got my little girl back.” He murmurd.

He frowned some. “Who knows.... maybe by He time you get closer they’ll hadve found something they can do.... don’t ever give up completely.” He smiled at him “I better take this one home.” He said gently and said goodbye to angel and Val, leaving soon after that.

Angel nods and waves goodbye. He goes over to Val and wraps his arms around her. He kisses her cheek and sways slightly with her. “It’s good to be home with you.”

She smiled wide and leaned back against him some. “I missed you.... a lot.” She mumbled and kissed him softly. “But I got you home now and we have a second chance at being a family. We just gotta take it one day at a time.” She told him.

She rest her head on his shoulder just enjoying being in his arms while they stood there. “I love you.” She murmured quietly, smiling at him while she got food in the oven.

Angel smiles and kisses her softly. “I love you too baby.” He murmurs softly and turns her towards him when she closes the oven. He cups her cheek softly and kisses her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back