• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

She smiled a little and rest her head back watching him some. “Why did I ever leave you?” She sighed a little as she swayed with him.

She smiled some and leaned into him again some more. “I love you. And I’m not going anywhere anymore.” She murmured to him.

She blushed some and just smiled keeping him close while she watched the tv a little from the kitchen keeping a close eye on the news.

She nodded tiredly and slipped her arms around him. “Yeah she’s looking forward to it.” She murmured tiredly. “I love you.” She told him turning to look at him and just held him close feeling a little extra clingy that evening.

Val smiled some and kissed him back before hearing a gagging sound and seeing Maya come downstairs with Bailey at her side. “Oh we aren’t that bad.” She laughed a little.

Angel laughs softly and lets go of Val. He heads over to Maya and pulls her in, tickling her sides. “You won’t be gagging for long missy. Just wait till you find someone.” He teases.

Val finished up getting dinner on the table and smiled as maya just rolled her eyes and shook her head. ‘Boys are stupid.’ She told him making val laugh out loud. “Yes they are. That includes your dad.” She smiled and winked at Angel.

Val rolled her eyes. “You just proved my point.” She teased and kissed his head as she walked past to go get herself a soda from the garage.

Val got everyone sorted for the night after dinner and went to bed last, curling up close to angel well and truly exhausted but happy that she had her man home and that maya was settled now finally and happy.

She lay there quietly wide awake and watching him a little, gently rubbing his back and just keeping an eye on him, enjoying have that time with him until she eventually fell asleep as well.

Angel wakes up in the morning before everyone else. He smiles and starts on breakfast, wanting to surprise them both. He glances at the time and heads upstairs with two plates of food and drinks. He goes into mays room for and places the food on her bedside table and wakes her up gently. “Morning sweetheart.”

Maya grumbled a little bit sat up and looked at him. “Oh... thank you.” She mumbled smiling a bit watching him start to go out the door. “Angel.... I heard Val talking last night.... you’re still dying aren’t you?” She asked him

She frowned and just nodded. “This family isn’t very lucky is it?” She muttered and sighed a little munching on her breakfast.

Angel sighs soflty. “Hey they could find a cure in this time I have left. You gotta think positive okay?” Be murmurs and goes over, kissing her forehead. He heads back to his and Val’s bedroom Nd wakes her up gently. “Morning beautiful. I got breakfast.@

Val groaned a little as she rolled over to look at him. “Mmm you’re a saint.” She murmured and sat up carefully. “I ever tell you I love you?”

Angel smiles a little. “I love you too.” He murmurs and kisses her forehead. He sits beside her and sighs. “Maya heard your conversation about me.” He tells her. “She knows I’m not fully better.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back