• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

She frowned whimpering a little. “I don’t know but I don’t think it’s good.” She mumbled holding onto his shoulders carefully while he helped her get some sweatpants on with a pad and put towels in the car. “I’ve had cramps all morning but they said that could happen. Not the bleeding though.” She whimpered As he helped her to the car. “I think it might be the baby.” She said quietly trying to stay calm.

Travis nods and helps her into the car. He gets in quickly and heads to the hospital. Once there, he helps her back out and inside, signing her in. He holds her close and rubs her side softly. "It's gonna be okay sweetie." He murmurs softly and has her sit down.

She frowned sniffling a little and leaned into him some shutting her eyes right and breathing through a bad cramp. “I’m sorry to wake you for this.” She mumbled shaking s little and getting worn out quickly by the whole situation until her name was called and they came to collect her from the waiting room.

Travis shakes his head. "Don't be." He murmurs and kisses her head. He helps her up when they call her name and takes her back. He holds her hand tightly and watches her carefully. He bites his lip softly.

She frowned more leaning into him once they had her set up in there, feeling her heart sink as they explained after a couple tests that the pregnancy was ectopic and had ruptured one of her Fallopian tubes. They would have to take her in for immediate surgery to remove it or she would likely die from blood los, giving her a minute with Travis before taking her to the OR.

James stood at the hospital desk with Angel while they signed off on a couple of emergencies they’d been first on the scene for, “Hey isn’t that Val again?” He muttered seeing her being moved in a bed quickly towards surgery.

Travis watches her leave and frowns. He bites his lip and heads to the waiting room, having a seat. He sighs softly and runs a hand through his hair.

Angel glances over at the woman and frowns when it is in fact, Val. He bites his lip and sighs. "Yeah, it is." He mutters and hands the nurse the paperwork. "We need to get going." He tells him and grabs his stuff.

James frowned. “You’re telling me you don’t even wanna know if she’s okay?” He muttered. “The girl you never shut up about?” He questioned him as thy walked out.

Once it was over he was allowed to go see her again, she was awake in the room and they had told her they were keeping her for the rest of the day to see how she was and if she was okay she could go home tonight. “Hey... baby’s gone.” She whispered and looked at Travis as he sat on the bed next to her. “And uh... no more babies at all ever.... they had to take both away.” She whispered.

Angel looks at him. "She basically told me to butt out of her life so I'm doing just that. We're strangers according to her." He mutters and heads to the cruiser.

Travis frowns and holds her hand gently. "I'm sorry." He murmurs softly and kisses her knuckles. He watches her and rubs her hand softly, letting her let it all sink in.

“Angel... you were pretty ready to marry her and leave Santa Padre for her... and now she’s back and you’re giving up just like that? Not the guy I’ve known for years.L He pointed out getting into the cruiser with him and took off for their next set of rounds.

She frowned some staring at the wall for a few minutes then looked up at him. “I know we always said... that we didn’t want kids... and I know we weren’t going to keep this one... adoption or abortion... but somehow now my choice has been taken away.... it hurts... a lot.” She told him getting choked up about it and resting her head into his chest not caring about their arguments now. She just wanted her fiancé nowto be by her side.

Angel shakes his head. "What am I supposed to do? She's engaged with some asshole but for some reasons, she apparently loves him and wants to be with him. I've never been one to break people up like that. She wants the city boy, she can have him."

Travis holds onto her and crawls onto the bed. He holds her close and rubs her side. "I know." He murmurs softly and kisses her head softly.

“Uh Huh... see how long that one plays out.” He chuckled some and then dropped the subject, keeping an eye out for any trouble. “So Laura seems pretty into you.” He told him.

Val held onto him tightly shaking some and cried softly. “This whole thing is turning into one big mess” She sobbed

Angel groans and rolls his eyes. "Don't even start with me about that." He mutters and crosses his arms. He didn't even want to start on the subject

Travis holds her close and lets her get it out. He decides to stay quite.

-2 months-
Things hadn’t gotten any better betweenher and Travis recently but at least now she was back on her feet and starting to get her studio in order. She had finally reached out to Angel a few days ago and invited him over to the studio for coffee, excited to finally catch up with him properly and stop all the awkward meetings out and about in town.

Angel heads to the building and sighs softly. He wasn't so sure about seeing her again. He sighs and heads into the building, seeing her cleaning up a little. "Hey there." He murmurs and glances around the studio. "Never would guess this was the old boxing gym." He mutters and stuffs his hands in his pocket.

She looked up and smiled at him. “Hey! Thanks for coming over.... you want coffee or soda? I got both.” She told him taking him through to her office at the back and sitting down on the desk watching him. “Angel I know we’ve barely spoken since I got back. I’m sorry I snapped at you that night when it wasn’t your fault it’s just... things have been a little rough is all.” She mumbled. “How have you been?” She asked him.

Angel shrugs a little. “It’s fine.” He mutters and shakes his head. “No thanks.” He murmurs to the drink offer. He follows after her to the office and takes a seat. “I’m fine.” He tells her and crosses his arms. “What did you wanna talk about?”

Val smiled at him some and ran a hand through her hair. “I just.. I moved back home and you’re the only one I know here. I miss you Angel. I miss you a lot. You were my best friend for 18 years... I want us to be okay with each other again.” She told him quietly.

Angel looks at her and raises an eyebrow. “Didn’t seem that way when I tried to talk to you.” He mutters and watches her. “We don’t know each other anymore remember?” He tells her and stands up.

“Oh Angel for heavens sakes... I was upset it was a bad time and I’m trying to fix it.... you are Angel Reyes. 28 years old. Love dogs hate cats but my god when we were together you put up with my cat. You have a dad and a brother but your mom passed when we were still teenagers. You used to call me at 7pm on the dot every night. We’d stay up and talk for hours W about our hopes and dreams. You like Mexican rap music the most. Hate Thai food. You once threw up on the principal during detention... and you could always make me smile. You could always make the bad stuff go away and keep me safe.” She whispered. “And you loved me. And I loved you as well.”

Angel looks at her and sighs. "That was a long time ago." He mutters. "We both moved on." He mutters, only half lying. She had moved on but he never had. He sighs softly and runs a hand through his hair.

“Well then... catch me up to speed on what’s happpening with señor Reyes these days. I know you’re a cop now but not much else.... please Ángel... I missed you a lot I know that you and me together will never happen now. We missed our time for that... but before those two years we were an item we were best friends. Thick as thieves and unstoppable... we could always try to find that again.l She told him

Angel frowns a little. It wasn't exactly what he wanted, but it was what he would have to deal with. He sighs softly and nods. "You're right." He murmurs and sighs. "Not a whole lot has changed besides becoming a cop. Still single. Not really looking." He shrugs a little and sits back down. "Dad still owns the restaurant. Brother works for dad." He shrugs. "Not much changes in this town."

She smiled at him some. “Oh I remember well.... angel... my father ... he....” She bit down on her lip a little curious about what had been done about him.

She nodded and took a deep breath. “Travis doesn’t know what happened back then. I don’t need that for him... I know you probably won’t come into contact much anyway but please... he doesn’t need to know what kind of s monster my dad is.” She mumbled and frowned hearing his radio go off rrmeqhesting all units to head down to Main Street for a disturbance by the library. “Go on... go be a town hero Angel.” She smiled and hugged him tightly for a moment before letting him go again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back