• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

Travis watches her and bites his lip. He was still getting used to the idea that they were going to have a kid. He wasn't ready for that step yet, hell they weren't even married yet. He nods a little and sighs. "Yeah okay." He murmurs and keeps unpacking the box he had.

She nodded and pecked his cheek working with him until the kitchen was done and she passed him a cold can of soda. “Are we even surewe want this child?” She mumbled slipping an arm around his waist admiring the room.

Travis watches her and shrugs. "I don't think we're ready. We're still adjusting here and how are you gonna teach dance pregnant? I can't be the only income." He tells her and watches her. Honestly, he had never really wanted kids. The idea he might have one now freaked him out.

She nodded a bit and kissed his shoulder. “I’m not mother material Travs... not yet at least... but I can’t get rid of it.” She mumbled. “Look... give me a couple more weeks... and then a final decision I promise.” She murmjred knowig He was stressing about finance planning.

Travis nods a little. "FIne, but you need to make it before it's too late." He tells her and goes to clean up before they left for dinner.

She sighed a little and ran a hand through her hair going to tidy up then walked out to the car with him driving them to her old favorite restaurant run by a man who had been like a father to her, grinning when it was still there and going inside with him getting them a table for two.

Travis heads over to the table with her and looks around. This was a lot different than the restaurants they went to in the city. He bites his lip and glances down at the menu. "So this has been here since you were?"

Angel walks in with his partner and smiles at the waitress, following her to his normal table. This was his and his partners stop a lot of nights after their shifts. Sometimes some other officers joined them, like tonight. He pulls out his chair and takes a seat with the guys. "Two pitchers of beer, the usual." He tells the waitress and smiles.

She nodded. “The guy that used to run it and I think still owns it was like a second father to me back then. When mine couldn’t be bothered to come home to his daughter.” She mumbled and shrugged. “It’s really good food.” She assured him looking around and spotted angel again over at the largest table in the room. She wasn’t surprised. It was his dads restaurant after all.

Laura had had her eye on Angel for a long time and she was getting close to finally getting him to go on a date with her. She sat there with all the guys as the only woman on the force in town looking around and seeing the new couple. “Hey Angel... spot the odd people out.” She laughed some nodding towards them not knowing who they were.

Travis nods a little and looks through the menu. "It's...homely." He murmurs and watches her. "What did you normally get?" He questions and leans back a little. He looks at the waitress and orders water, asking for a few more minutes for the food.

Angel smiles at the guys and glances at Laura. He glances behind him and frowns when he sees Val and her fiance. "Not really odd. That's Val, she lived here most her life." He shrugs and frowns when his partner buts in. "Yeah as your sweetheart who you still can't get over." Angel scrowls and rolls his eyes. "Shut up." He grumbles.

“Taco salad. But tonight... I think .... taco salad.” She giggled and looked at him. “Hey... I love you.” She murmured reaching over and taking his hand gently

Laura frowned. “Val?! Oh good lord. Oh angel you could do so much better.” She muttered shaking her head some.

Travis nods a little and kisses her hand. "I love you too." He murmurs softly. "I think I'll get enchiladas." He murmurs and nods.

Angel frowns and looks at Laura. "Don't." He tells her and sips his beer. He wasn't gonna put up with someone talking bad about Val.

She nodded ordering a soda and her food when the waitress came back then sat back some. “Gustaf called. Said he’s got the last of our stuff on the shipment out here finally.... all your work stuff will be here by the weekend. Will you cheer up some then?” She asked watching him.

Laura muttered under her breath and shook her head some. “Well shes with that asshole. I recognise him from being rude to Mandy’s daughter at the checkout in Walmart.” She muttered “all because she asked for ID when he was buy three cases of beer.”

Travis looks at her and rolls his eyes. "Could you quite it. Constantly asking me that's not gonna make me any happier Val." He snaps. It was honestly annoying him more than anything. She wouldn't shut up about it.

Angel shakes his head. "Never said the guy was nice. She is though and you won't talk bad about her." He mutters and watched her. "So stop."

“Is it cause I’m pregnant and might not get rid of it?! Is it cause you said yes to the move when you meant no?! You don’t talk to me properly anymore Travis I don’t know what you want and then I try to find out and you snap at me.” She spat at him. “Yoive been nothing but an ass since we got here andim sick of it!” She muttered getting up and walking outside sitting down on the sidewalk with her head in her hands.

Laura frowned as everyone heard the arguing going on at their table, “angel I don’t think now is the time to go.... and he’s gone.” She muttered seeing him going after her.

Angel was up almost as soon as Val was. He shouldn't be talking to her like that. He heads over to her and sits down beside her. "Hey ." He murmurs softly and wraps an arm around her. "Are you okay?"

She frowned looking up at him and sighed a little. “Hey... well... not really... but what can you do about it?” She muttered pulling away from him a little. “How have you been Angel? God we have so much to catch up on... did Coco tell you that I was coming back or did he keep thatto himself?” She asked him. She didn’t want to think about whathad happened in there and she didn’t really want to go back but she loved him and he wasn’t usually like this. All she was tying to do was work through it with him.

Angel frowns a little and sighs. "No, I had no idea you were coming back." He murmurs softly and watches her. "You know you shouldn't put up with that crap. If he loves you, he shouldn't be talking to you like that." He tells her and crosses his arms.

“And where did I ask for you to tell me how to handle my relationship?” She asked him frowning. “Angel please... I don’t know you anymore. Maybe I used to but not now. And you don’t know me either. I’m not the same scared girl that ran out of here fast as she could.” She told him quietly. “So please... don’t try to pick up where we left off.” She mumbled looking at him sadly and pat his shoulder, getting up to go back inside.

Angel frowns and watches her. "You really did let the city change you." He tells her and shakes his head. "Have a good life Val." He tells her and gets up, heading to his car. The others would get over his disappearance. He gets in and heads back to his house. He gets out and heads inside, cracking open a beer and rummaging around for something to eat.

She frowned watching him walk off and just shook her head going back inside and sitting down with Travis again not saying a word. If he didn’t want her to talk to him like they normally would. She wouldn’t. She stayed quiet all through dinner and drove them back home going inside and getting ready for bed laying down and waiting for him to join her.

Travis was annoyed with her. She had no reason to blow up just because he didn't want to be asked if he was happy every two minutes. She would get annoyed with it if it was her. He sighs softly and goes to the room he was setting up to be an office for both of them. He starts unpacking, not wanting to deal with her and hoping she'd be asleep by the time he went to bed.

She stayed awake all through the night, getting up in the morning and going to find Travis downstairs gently shaking him awake. “Hey... you’re gonna do your back in again go to bed. I’ve left so you don’t have to worry about me now.” She muttered watching him go and she started on organising the living room not feeling great but wanting to show him that they could make this place their home desperately.

Travis grunts and shrugs her off. He heads upstairs and crawls into bed after changing. He shifts around a little and falls back asleep.

Val worked for ages finally getting the living room done and going back upstairs to take a shower still not feeling well but she thought it might help. She stripped off and stepped in once the water was right just starting to get cleaned up slowly but surely until she bent down to get to her shampoo and frowned seeing she was bleeding heavily. Something she hadn’t noticed before. She’d had bad cramps all morning but now it was coupled with this and she was getting scared, getting out of the shower and grabbing a towel to dry Of with. “Travis!” She called out sounding scared.

Travis wakes up and groans softly. "What?" He calls back to her and rubs at his eyes. He swings his legs over the side of the bed and heads into the bathroom. He sees the blood and his eyes widen. "What happened?!" He questions and goes over to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back