• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

She smiled keeping him close and swaying with him. “Mmm... I hope so. I could never get my moms recipe quite right. Always something missing... Ooh wedding invites came today!” She told him excitedly and pecked his lips going to get them so she could start sending them out. They would be getting married on the beach they’d decided in the end and after much back and forth she’d finally got him to agree that Angel could go though the way he was talking to her today she almost wanted to change that. “Here look.” She smiled and showed him the one she’d opened.

Travis takes the Unicode and looks it over. “It’s nice.” He murmurs and shrugs. He wasn’t overly excited about them. He had let her choose since he didn’t really care what they looked like.

“Alright spoilsport.” She teased and pecked his cheek going to get dinner on the table for them. “So I was getting coffee earlier, I heard that this development you’re working on is full of backhand deals and illegal stuff. You promise me you’re staying away from that side?” She asked him quietly.

Travis looks at her and bites his lip. “Yeah of course. Besides I think those are only rumors. Can’t believe everything you hear.” He murmurs and watches her.

She nodded at him and got to eating dinner then cleared up after leaving him to wash up the plates while she went and got into the lingerie she’d bought that morning then lay in bed waiting for him.

Travis washes up everything and heads back upstairs. He sees her and his eyes widen. “Wow.” He murmurs and kisses her softly. He holds her close and smirks. “This is the perfect present.”

She nodded and kissed him softly. “No more talking. On with the job.” She giggled pulling him to lay on her... she curled up next to him when they were done and soon fell asleep snuggled in close to his side. “I love you Travis.” She whispered tiredly.

Val got up early in the morning to go shower then head to the studio to finally get to the physical work of putting everything in. The renovations had been done and now she was ready to decorate so she could finally advertise for lessons and hire a few teachers.

Angel was finally off for a day. He heads down the street, going to the coffee shop for breakfast. He loved his days off, though they were never relaxing. He was still always on the go.

Val worked all through the morning until lunch and she locked up heading out of the studio and driving to the other side of town to the cemetery. She’d been working up to doing this since theyd moved back and even now she wasn’t sure she was ready but she knew she had to and so she got out of her car with her bag and walked past the rows, eventually coming to a small headstone that looked fairly new, confusing her for a moment but then she saw that the dates and name were right and she took a deep breath sitting down in the grass and lay some flowers down, just watching and not knowing what to say or where to start. She was sat in front of where her litttle girl lay for the first time in 10 years and she was coming up blank until a voice behind her made her jump out of her skin and she turned to see Angel there.

Angel heads to the cemetery like he did every day off and every Holliday and birthday of his little girl. He heads towards the grave. He sees Val standing there and watches her. “Hey.” He murmurs and lays down his own flowers. He smiles a little and kisses his hand before placing it on the headstone. He glances back over st her.

She smiled st him wiping st her eyes and reached for his hand gently pulling him to sit next to her. “How often do you see her?” She asked him quietly. “She’d be 11 Angel. We’d be starting to replace dolls and toys now with magazines and posters if cute boys.” She said quietly shaking some. She never had stopped feeling guilty over what happened. She always felt like it had been her fault.

Angel wraps his arm around her gently. “Everyday off, her birthday, mine and holidays.” He murmurs and watches her. “It’s not your fault.” He murmurs softly and kisses her head. He rubs her back softly. He was falling for her again and he hated it.

She frowned and buried her face into her knees leaning into him. “Then why does it feel like it?” She whispered wiping her eyes. “Oh sweetheart mommy is so sorry she’s been gone so long.” She whispered pressing her head on the stone. “Who put this up?” She asked quietly. They’d only had a very small marker before. It was all they could afford but now there was a different one and she choked upnseeing they had still thought to put the same thing on it to say that her parents miss her terribly.

Angel looks at her and rubs her back. “The police department raised the money as a gift to me my first Christmas there.” He murmurs softly. He watches her and then looks back at the headstone. “I’ve kept it clean and maintained since.”

She nodded and frowned leaning over and resting her head on his shoulder. “I can’t have kids now Angel. I was pregnant when we moved here but it went wrong and they had to clear me out.... I’m not ever gonna get to be a mommy again.” She whispered shaking a little and sat up again.

Angel frowns. “I’m so sorry.” He murmurs softly and watches her. “There’s always adoption and surrogate.” He murmurs softly. “If I could make you a mom right now I would.” He murmurs and takes her hand.

She looked over st him and gave his hand a squeeze gently sniffling a little and got herself calmed down. “I need to go back.... thank you for looking after her all these years.” She whispered and kissed his cheek in a thank you then got up and kissed the headstone before walking away. She missed him more than anything. He knew her better than anyone but they had gone separate ways and now he wouldn’t want her anymore she was sure of it.

Angel frowns as she leaves and sighs softly. He sits there a little longer and talks to her. He Always did. He didn’t care how crazy it looked. He sighs and gets up eventually, heading back into town.

Val worked long into the evening and night on her studio hearing the door open around midnight and looked up seeing Travis walking in. “Hey ba- oh my god I didnt realise how late it was.l she mumbled watching him. “Oh Trav babe I’m so sorry.”

Travis shakes his head. “I’ve been worried sick about you! You could have at least clerked or texted me!” He exclaims and shakes his head.

She frowned and watching him a little. “I’m sorry I just... I wasn’t exactly paying attention to the time or my phone. I was busy.” She mumbled “I’m just finishing though so I will be home real soon.” She told him quietly.

“Travis let go of me!” She snapped and pulled away from him. “I am trying to finish cause it’s my own place and no one else is gonna do it for me.” She snapped at him again and glared. “Go home. I will meet you there!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back