• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

Angel nods a little. "I wasn't planning on saying anything." He murmurs and hears his radio. He hugs her back gently and heads out of the studio. He goes quickly to the scene and meets his partner there.

James glanced over at him as he walked over “Nice if you to show up. Where’s you go?” He muttered and walked inside with him to talk to Lloyd who owned the place. It looked like a bunch of teenagers had graffitied all over the shop window in a hurry “You know one day this town is gonna get an exciting kind of crime. Like some kind psycho.” He muttered not having lived there long enough to remember Michael Ramirez and what he had done to his wife and children. Why Vla had left the first time round.

Angel shakes his head. "Trust me, we don't need that. You wouldn't want to deal with it." He mutters, ignoring his question. He didn't need to know his every move. He heads over to Lloyd and takes his statement from him about the incident.

Names muttered under his breath a little about Angel being so grumpy at the moment then left once they were done there, driving them back to the station going past the new housing development on the way. “All back pocket dealings that was. Sheriff won’t let us touch it though. Politics eh. Bet that’s not why you got to being a cop.”

Angel looks at him. "No, it's not. I was totally against the whole thing. Can't believe the sheriff even got involved." He mutters and rolls his eyes. "Probably the biggest scandal this town is ever gonna see."

James shrugged a little and smiled. “Well I wouldn’t say biggest... But certainly a big one.... Angel are you okay?” He asked him watching him some seeing he was shaking badly and looked furious.

Angel shakes his head and looks back ahead. He gets out when they get to the station. "I'm fine." He mutters and shrugs. "Let's go file this paperwork and get back out on patrol."

Val got the studio locked up by the end of the day and headed over to the car, driving home and going in to start on some dinner. She had no idea whether Travis would be home or not as he usually wasn’t these days but she was getting desperately lonely and a part of her was regretting the move. She heard a banging on the front door a little while after she got in and went to answer it. Travis had his Keys so there was no reason for it to be him.

Angel waits for her to answer the door and crosses his arms. He glances around the neighborhood and sighs. He had half expected her to move into his old neighboorhood. He had moved since they had known each other. Guess that was the biggest change. He had an apartment a couple blocks from his old home.

She opened up the front door and smiled some. “Hey... what’s up?” She asked a little shocked that he was there “You wanna come in? I’m prettt sure Travis is working late. Won’t be home for a while yet but I got some food going.”

Angel looks at her and agrees when he hears Travis won't be there. "Sure." He murmurs and heads inside. He glances around and raises an eyebrow. "This is nice. Better than anything I could afford." He mutters.

She smiled some at him. “I just saved saved saved.” She told him quietly going to the kitchen. “Honestly though... not really what I wanted. I don’t like all the extra space. This is more a Travis house.” She told him getting him a drink. “You just get off work?” She asked him.

Angel nods a little and watches her. “Yeah.” He murmurs and crosses his arms. “I’d you don’t like it, why’d you let him buy it?” He asks and raises an eyebrow.

“Because it was a compromise.... if I wanted to come back to California then he got to choose a house. It’s livanle though and I will have my studio,” She smiled at him tiredly. “Here try some of this.” She said passing him a spoon filled with Bolognese sauce. “Need anything?”

Angel takes the spoon and tries it. He nods a little and hands the spoon back to her. “It’s good.” He murmurs. He watches her and leans agaisnt the counter. “What does Travis do for a living?”

She nodddd and turned the pot on to simmer so that it kept it warm without over cooking. “He’s an architect... he’s working with that development over by where the playground used to be.” She told him “what brought you over here?” She asked him quietly.

Angel frowns and nods. "Do you know how illegal and shady that whole thing is?" He asks her and raises an eyebrow. He stands up straighter and turns to face her.

“No... he’s just the architect though. He’s only just started working on it.... Angel why did you come over here?” She asked him again not liking that he was ignoring her question.

Angel shakes his head. "But I'm sure he knows all about it. Is there always bad publicity around his projects?" He asks and watches her. What the hell kind of guy was she getting involved with?

Val turned to face him this time crossing her arms over her chest. “Yeah sometimes. Depends where he’s working. That’s how the property business works. Now angel tell me why you came over or you can leave. I will not be disrespected in my own house.” She snapped st him.

Angel looks at her and shakes his head. "Nevermind. It's not important." He mutters and heads back to the door. "I'll see you around." He calls back to her and slams the door as he closes it.

She frowned going after him but he had taken off and she sighed heavily shaking her head. She had forgotten how stubborn he could be. It wasn’t long before Travis was home after that and she looked up seeing him come in smiling. “Hey there handsome. Good day?” She asked kissing his cheek going to get a couple drinks from the garage.

Travis looks over at her and kisses her cheek. “Busy day.” He murmurs and shrugs. He sighs soflty and runs a hand through his hair.

She nodded and passed him a soda. “Well you’ll be pleased to know that dinner is only five minutes away.... and for dessert I have a lovely present for you” She winked kissing him gently.

Travis chuckles softly. He holds her hips softly and kisses her neck softly. “It smells good.” He murmurs softly and rubs her hips softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back