• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

She was sat at the breakfast bar with a mug filled with wine and going through photo albums looking like she’d been in a train wreck.

Angel frowns and goes over to her. “Babe what’s wrong?” He asks and turns her to look at him. He wipes her eyes gently and pulls her into a hug.

“I went and saw my dad... it gave me answers at least. Even if it wasn’t what I wanted to hear... I want our baby girl back so much.” She whimpered holding onto him tightly and burying her face into his shoulder shaking

“I want kids. So bad but I can’t.” She whimpered a little feeling shaky from the whole ordeal and just held onto him tightly feeling him carrying her upstairs but not about to object at all

Angel carries her up to their room and lays her one the bed gently. He wished he could fix all this but he couldn’t. He kisses her head and lays down with her. “Try to get some sleep baby.”

She just nodded and held onto him tightly taking deep breaths to try and stay calm until she eventually drifted off to sleep

Val curled up some next to him butnothee than the odd shift to be more comfortable she stayed asleep all throughthe night.

She woke up with him and carefully got up out of bed leaning on the wall to get to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet seat watching him shave. “Sorry about last night... how was your Course?” She asked him quietly and tiredly.

Angel shakes his head. “Don’t apologize.” He murmurs and glances at her. “Long and boring:” He chuckles softly and shrugs. He finishes shaving and wipes his face.

She smiled a little and got up managing to get over to him and slipped her arms around from behind. “It’ll be worth it in the end.” She murmured. “I love you.” She murmured and kissed his cheek tiredly “like you said... we will find a way to get past the obstacles.” She mumbled tiredly and smiled at him in the mirror then went to lay back in bed.

Angel smiles at her and kisses her palm. He watches her leave and finishes getting ready. He sighs softly and heads over to her. “I’ll be late again tonight.” He murmurs and kisses her cheek. “Call me if you need anything.” He murmurs.

Val smiled and grabbed his tie pulling him back down kissing him properly. “That’s better. Call me when you’re on your way home and I can do you some dinner.” She murmured. “I got a physio but otherwise I’m home all day.” She told him then let him go.

Val got up once she needed to get ready for physio andheaded over there explaining everything to her physio guy with what problems she was having.

Andrew, her physio guy nods and listens to her. “You know this doesn’t mean it’s impossible. We’re just gonna have to work some more.” He assures her. “Are you still doing the leg strengthing excercies?”

She nodded and rubbed her face some. “I am and it’s not that it’s stopped progressing, it’s literally getting worse and going backwards.” She muttered rubbing at her face getting frustrated with it. “I just want to dance again properly.” She muttered.

He sighs soflty and nods. “I know you do Val, but this takes time. You’re lucky to even have made this progress. A lot of people are bound to wheelchairs after situations like this. You gotta give it time. Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better.”

She just nodded and got on with the session with him and afterwards went home to get dinner sorted for them just snuggling up on the couch and watching tv until her timer went and she got up to go keep their food warm but low enough it wouldn’t burn and she waited for Angel

Angel finally got home and groans softly as he pulls his shoes off. He shrugs off his jacket and heads to the living room. He kisses her forehead softly. “Hey sweetie.” He murmurs and plops onto the couch.

She smiled up at him tiredly. “Hey, uh... no sir gun out and locked in the drawer first thank you.” She reminded him “your dinner is in the oven.” She told him smiling tiredly.

Angel frowns softly at having to get up again. He heads upstairs and locks his gun up, deciding he might as well change since he was there. He heads back downstairs and itnto the kitchen.

Val had fallen asleep curled up on the couch in that space of time looking worn out and upset and still in her workout clothes from physio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back