• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

“I know you are papí I know and I appreciate it more than I could ever tell you but I mean more with dancing. I don’t want to give it up.” She mumbled still crying a little but slowly calming down.

Angel sighs soflty. “I know, but we gotta face the facts that it might happen. I don’t want you to have to give it up either.” He murmurd softly and kisses her head.

She just nodded holding onto him a little tighter and rest her head on his shoulder finally calmed down. “Where are we gonna do Christmas?” She asked him curiously wondering if he wanted to do it at his place or his dads or if they were going to Ezekiels place.

Angel holds her close and lays beside her. He kisses her head softly and holds her hand. “My dad was hoping you’d wanna come over to his house. He’s also having Christmas Eve dinner st the restaurant for his employees and were invited to that too.”

Val nodded. “I’m happy with whatever we do.” She murmured tiredly starting to nod off the painkillers making her drowsy

James called him up sighing heavily and rubbed his face some. “Hey man... just thought I’d let you know I just got a call. Travis didn’t show up to his parole meeting today.” He told him. “Went to his apartment and it’s empty.” He told him rubbing at his face a little.

Angel frowns. “Are their cops out looking for him?” He asks and quickly checks all the door and windows. He knew this would be the first place he came.

“Yeah. They have a couple cars out canvassing the neighbourhood for him. Just wanted to give you a heads up.” He told him before leaving him to the rest of his day off.

She woke up later in the evening and wandered into the kitchen finding him cooking dinner and just smiled some. “Hey there handsome.” She murmjred cuddlig him close.

Angel smiles and pulls her close. “Hey beautiful. Sleep okay?” He asks softly and kisses her head. He rubs her back softly and smiles.

She smiled tiredly and shrugged. “It was okay. My hips are still kinda sore. What are you making?” She asked Reaching for his wine glass and took a sip then made a face. “Ugh. I hate wine.” She muttered.

Angel laughs softly. “Then why are you drinking it silly.” He rubs her back softly and shakes his head. “I’m making pozole.” He murmurs.

“Ooh that sounds good.” She murmured leaning into him some but then went to get herself a drink and sat on the countertop watching him. “You look tired papí. What’s wrong?” She asked pulling him to stand between her legs.

Angel watches her and sighs softly. He didn’t want to worry her, but he had never been good at keeping things from her. “Travis didn’t show up to his parole meeting and they can’t find him.” He murmurs soflty and watches her.

She frowned and rubbed his shoulders gently. “Well today is your day off. I don’t want you to worry about that. He won’t get in here. They know he could come here and I’m sure James has got them patrolling this area. You deserve a break from worrying.” She murmured tiredly to him

Angel watches her and sighs. “You know that’s never gonna happen.” He murmurs softly and kisses her softly. “Just promise you’ll be more careful until he’s found?”

She smiled and nodded holding onto him “Promise.” She murmured and cuddled him close until he got back to sorting dinner and she went up to change into pjs.

She started to come back downstairs but her legs gave way about halfway down and slipped sliding down the last half on her back just groaning some.

She frowned pushing herself to sit up carefully just nodding a bit and reached for his hand letting him help her up and leaned on him to get to the kitchen sitting down at the table and rubbed at her face. “I’m gonna make another physio appointment.” She mumbled feeling defeated with how little progress she was making.

She shook her head some and watched him smiling some. “No. Just my handsome man at the table with me.” She winked at him not wanting to stay upset about her situation but it was definitely difficult. “When do you start your course then?” She asked eating happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back