• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

Angel smiles at her and gets his own food. He sits down across from her and smiles. “I got to the first course tomorrow after work. My dad is gonna stop by with dinner for you.” He murmurs.

She nodded a little and ate quietly just thinking everything over. “Alright.” She mumbled tiredly yawning big finishing up her dinner and tried to go up the stairs with him to bed but she was struggling too much just thankful when Angel carried her up instead.

Angel picks her up and carries her to the room. “Maybe I should see about installing one of those stair lifts until you’re all healed up.” He murmurs softly and changes into pjs.

“No.” She muttered a little more forceful than she meant it but she was tired of feeling helpless and that would just make her feel worse. She got into bed and curled up closer to him falling asleep quickly.

Angel frowns and sighs softly. He just didn’t want her falling or something when he wasn’t here. He runs a hand through his hair and turns over, falling asleep.

She got up early in the morning going through the routine they’d given her to help get her strength back before she got p and dressed for the day going down to find that Angel had left her a note about seeing her when he got home after the course and she smiled some grabbing some coffee in a travel mug and got to the car to drive up to Stockton.

Angel sat at a table at the cafe with his partner. They were on lunch break and went to go get some coffee. “I’m just glad to be off desk duty.” He chuckles softly.

James smiled some leaning back and taking a bite of his sandwich. “How’s Val doing? Lorna said she saw her in town the other day trying to walk from the store to her car but it took her a full forty minutes. It was about thirty yards.” He pointed out.

Angel sighs softly. “She’s being stubborn as ever. Won’t let me help half the time and doesn’t want to do anything that would show she’s hurt.” He sighs. “I don’t know what to do.”

James sighed a little. “Is she gonna dance again?” He asked him and put his sandwich down taking a sip of his coffee.

James just nodded some. “Lorna was thinking about taking her out for a girls day soon.” He suggested frowning when Angels phone started ringing seeing her number come up and James got up to go get them refills on their coffee.

“Hey... I just wanted to give you a call... hear your voice.” She mumbled “You on break?” She asked him hearing it sound like he was in a restaurant or something. She was sat in her car outside the prising wiping at her eyes some trying to pluck up the courage to go inside.

Angel smiles a little at her. “Yeah I am.” He murmurs and runs a hand though his hair. “Just getting some coffee and lunch.” He murmurs and leans back. “You okay? You sound a little stuffy? Are you getting sick?”

She nodded a little and wiped her eyes again. “I’m okay... just a little tired... I love you Ángel.” She murmured frowning some taking a deep breath

Angel smiles a little. “I love you too mi Amor.” He murmurd soflty and takes a sip of his coffee. “I gotta get going. Call me if you need anything.”

“Alright. Stay safe Okay?” She murmured and hung up getting out of the car and going to check in as a visitor. She was led through to a small private room because of the nature of her visit and allowed to sit down at a bench, waiting for her father to be brought in.

Angel nods. “You too.” He murmurs and puts his phone back in his pocket. “Ready to head out?”

Her father walks into the room, the guards on either side of him and chains on his ankles and wrists. He sees his daughter and takes a seat across from her. “I’m glad you came.”

Val frowned at him and swallowed hard. This was proving to be more difficult than she had thought. Now he was in front of her she felt like a child again and all her fears of her father were coming back. “I need answers. And I’m not making a deal with you on anything. I deserve answers.” She told him shakily. “Why did you kill my little girl?!” She snapped.

Her father watches her and chuckles soflty. “I don’t need a deal from you. States already working out my deal as we speak.” He tells her and tilts his head to the side slightly. “I have nothing else to say about that night.”

“Fucking answer me! Why did you do it?!” She snapped again this time a little louder and firmer “And Mom and Dan?! Why would you slaughter your own family like that?! We all know that Dan was you!” She yelled at him shaking some.

Her father glares at her. “I don’t have to explain myself to you!” He snaps right back and bangs his fists on the table. “I did it because I wanted to! Cause I was tired of all of you!”

She flinched back from him but continued to stand her ground “She was only just over a year old. She was a baby. My baby and Angels baby! You are never getting out of here get that through your head!” She yelled at him and got up walking out of the room with her head high until she was back at the car and she started the engine, starting the drive home and started sobbing. She couldn’t stop crying but she needed to watch where she was going and she had started shaking as well just eventually pulling over and parking on the side of the road, crying until she had nothing left to give and finally drove home, getting back around 9pm when Angel would be getting back from his course.

Angel gets home a few minutes after her and tries to be quite, figuring she’d already be asleep. He heads into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back