• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lonely MHA OCs Club

IG42

Paranoid Android
Roleplay Availability
Allo peeps! I'm here with an armload of my MHA/BNHA OCs that have survived group RPs that died with varying levels of swiftness, got a bit tired of that so thought I'd try and transfer some into 1x1 pairings. I'm up to speed with the anime but not the manga so please don't lob spoilers about.

I'm a bloke/dude/laddo open to most any gender pairing you can think of, I'm more inclined to OCxCanon with doubling though I warn I'm inexperienced in that field while also being open to pitches for OCxOC. Post length anything above a half decent pair of paragraphs is good, one liners are just lazy and being in a different timezone the the NA majority I can't throw them back and forth.

Alpha/Beta/Omega junk is of course blanket banned on the site and I'm also hard ruling out mpreg, yandere and kidnapperxkidnapped stuff, the first one just squicks me out and the others are off putting dynamics.

For canon characters I think I could pull off: Deku, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari. Would be interested in trying: Hawks, Tamaki, Jirou, Shoto (maybe, he's a pretty layered lad). Feel free to throw others at me but no Shigaraki or Overhaul, violent sociopath isn't my idea of a fun character to play. Should mention I'm only up to speed on the anime.

Welp now to show off my peeps, I'll be dropping some points about them and some pairings and maybe themes I think might suit them along with it, all can be subjected to age fiddling and are flexible on gender pairings, also up for genderbending them if you like their vibe but would prefer a certain gender pairing.

1652573624761.png
29946-507911123.png

Blind girl with a good deal of Toph Beifong energy, sassy, driving towards independence, attention seeking egotist with something to prove, slightly manipulative and vain, okay yeah probably more than a bit tsundere.

Quirk: Sighthacking
Quirk Description: Akemi telepathically taps into the vision centre's of nearby living creatures to see what they see, by focusing she can view the perspective of multiple creatures at the same time and create visual illusions or hide things from sight. By touching someone she can temporarily blind them.
Focusing on multiple perspectives or maintaining illusions causes increasing mental strain leading to migraine like debilitating pains and eventual unconsciousness. Incompatible with insects, arachnids and similar creatures of smaller size or significantly different eyesight.

Pairing ideas: Would be fun to butt heads with Bakugo in a rivals to lovers thing. Deku would provoke a lot of the tsundere tendencies for fun effect.

1652574733254.png
Sprang from concept of "d'aww catboi-HOLY HELL MURDER TAIL", reformed villain's son and regularly shunned for it not helped by some messy vigilantism, sweet lad in need of friends

Quirk name: Manticore
Quirk description: A mutation type quirk embodying the mythical beast. The feline portion grants him senses, strength and agility well beyond the average human though he falls short of being truly "superhuman" along with clawed hands and feet. The smaller yet more noticeable portion takes the form of a long tail tipped with a scorpion-like stinger and dozens of smaller quills along it's length which both contain a paralyzing venom, a direct strike from the stinger can immobilize a victim almost instantly while the quills can be launched like darts by flicking the tail and cause numbness around the affected area capable of paralyzing a targeted limb with multiple hits.

Pairing ideas: Maybe a mentoring deal with one of the big three (Tamaki is my fav of them) or Hawks.

1652577439690.png
5688-1903642124.jpg

Young runaway from messed up home turned quirk powered thief/occasional anti-villain vigilante, flirtatious phantom thief type looking for big heists for fun. Thought a bit about playing as FtM but worried I'd make a hash of it.

Quirk name: Clean Cuts
Quirk description: Able to imbue any cutting edge with the power to cut through any object. Cut objects remain undamaged and can be rejoined by holding pieces together for a few seconds or will rejoin after a while unless sufficiently damaged by an outside force, even separated body parts can still be moved regardless of distance from the head.

Pairing Ideas: Think Batman/Catwoman style pairings, could see him winding up Momo or Jirou in a cat & mouse game. Alternatively if caught he could be put on probation under the watch of UA and poke the Bakugo bear for fun.

1652580396611.png
11498-1172847799.png

Scrappy brawler always happy for a good fight, can get in trouble for it. Super energetic and upbeat

Quirk: Kinetic absorption
Quirk Description: Absorbs and stores the energy from physical impacts through the hands and feet nullifying any force behind the strike, the stored energy can then be released in explosive palm strikes and kicks. While able to stop physical attacks dead as long as the hit is blocked by the hands or feet it is ineffective against energy based attacks like electricity or fire. She is able to store a large amount of energy but a sufficiently powerful impact or many rapid strikes can overwhelm this storage causing the excess force to be transferred up the arms and legs with potentially bone breaking consequences.

Pairing Ideas: Got the energy to keep up with Mina or Kaminari, will yell "POWWERR!" with Mirio at any opportunity.

1652581546107.png
36226-543431679.png

Raised under the heel of an oppressive wealthy father who turned out to be a money launderer, now blowing assets that weren't seized on self-destructive thrill seeking with a side order of authority issues.

Quirk name: The Guy With The Dragon Tattoo
Quirk description: Has a dragon dubbed "Kinryu" living on the surface of his skin capable of moving freely around his body. It's scales are hard enough to block a knife and provides other effects depending on where on the body it is; sitting over the heart increases stamina, wrapping around arms or legs increases the limbs strength, covering the hands with it's claws allows for slashing attacks, surrounding the mouth allows for fire breath.
1652582026471.png
Kinryu is able to raise itself partly off his body to attack independently but must always remain connected, if severed by an attack it will require time to regenerate.

Pairing Ideas: Would bond with Shoto over messed up parenting, shared shirtlessness with Kirishima.

Phew that ought to do for now, feel free to hit me up over DM if you like or reply below.
Do keep in mind these charas are in no particular order so don't worry about picking one based on my muse level.

Last edited:
I have an OC or two as well that might be good if you're interested! Plus I can play a canon or two here and there if needed.

Heyo! I'd like to do a MHA rp with you if your slots are still open, I have an OC I've been dying to use for ages and I can do a lot of the characters (though they sometimes go Out of character because I am stupid and dumb )

Added some possible adult FCs for most of the peeps for those preferring non-student pairings or AUs.

Pining a bit now that the anime season has been over a few weeks and thinking about maybe building yet another lad for the list.

Can do discord stuff as well btw!

Let's have a lil bump.

If the shorter character descriptions are turning you off these are just the cliff notes, I've rp'd all of them at least once before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back