• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lonely & Looking for a partner in crime|CLOSED

BoyFromJupiter

lost in space but at least wi-fi is good here
[SIZE=12pt]Hello! I'm pretty lonely at the moment and so I'm looking for a roleplay buddy and maybe also a potential friend? Getting to know people through rp is always so nice. To my person: I'm pretty upbeat most of the time, talkative and cursed with a crooked sense of humour. I guess I'm pretty creative, I love art and literature in any form and am always up for chit-chat about everything and nothing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Creating characters, scenes and worlds is my favourite thing to do.  I get terribly passionate about stories when I work on them for enough time and also love to draw illustrations! It's been a while since I roleplayed and I miss it a whole lot...I have way too much time on my hands too and get lonely really easily, so I love to keep myself busy with this hobby. English is not my first language, I should mention. I'm working really hard to perfect my writing but every now and then there might still be some weird wording...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Romance is always a big part of my stories and I like to build up roleplays around pairings. Human interaction and psychological themes are my passion and I love really working into the relationship of two characters![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Genres![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I love me some surrealism and fantasy mixed up with everyday scenarios. Sci-Fi and dystopian stories are also super cool. Overall I'm willing to write anything when it manages to catch my interest - and I'm easy to talk into things, really C: Fandoms are also okay, and the list of things that I know is almost endless...

How long have you been roleplaying?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Since forever. I've stopped a bit since I lost the person who I've been building a huge mutiverse with for several years but now I'm trying to get back in the game.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]How often do you generally post? Several times a day on weekends, otherwise at least once a day.

How much do you generally post? 500+ words.

Do you like to write in first person or third person? Third.

What are you comfortable with? Everything. I've written all kinds of stuff already and it's pretty hard to make me feel uneasy about things. That's why I'd like my rp partners to be 18+...I don't do fade to black and write out everything.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anything special? [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]I like to communicate and roleplay through Skype. I love the real-time conversation and also some chit-chat next to the actual roleplay. If you're comfortable with that, I'd be super happy to exchange skype contacts![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]I'm not too comfortable with writing female characters in sexual scenes due to personal reasons. So if there's MxF, I'd like to take the male part![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]I won't take up endless people. I don't like getting lost in a load of rp and want to focus on a few ones. So, please don't take it personal if I have to decline an offer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Interested? Questions? Feel free to reply here or just shoot me a PM right away. Looking forward to hear from you guys. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back