• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Here we go yet again, how many threads do I have now? Dunno.

If this is a red flag/deal breaker for you turn away now list (more detail below);
  • I'm under 18. Believe me if I could choose when I was born that wouldn't be the case but what can ya do
  • Mental health is a big and very important theme for me. There will be dark themes and angst, no it won't be the entire rp.
  • Hyper-casual roleplayer here, I average 2 good sized paragraphs.
  • That being said I respond lightning quick and expect at the very least one reply a day. If you need more time/are busy that's fine ofc just tell me
  • I need energy! I wanna be able to laugh and cry with your character! Don't take a whole page to describe a wall
  • LGBTQIA+ accepting. Period. No exceptions
Now that that's out of the way...

Hi! I'm Kuro! I'm a total weeb and no I haven't seen that one popular anime, all the fandoms I'm in are pretty much dead or dying. Love cats and snakes, music and games keep me sane, chaotic neutral energy all around.

I'm 16 years old this summer. I know that's a deal breaker for a lot of people, so if you'll only rp with someone 18+, 21+, etc suppose I'm not the partner for you. Kinda makes me sad how many request threads I read over with all the enthusiasm in the world and then get hit in the face with an age limit like that but your preference is your preference

If you can't tell I'm really chatty. We don't have to be besties but ooc conversation and plotting is a must! Romance and wholesome fluffy moments are a must! Whether the rp veers towards dark or cute depends on how I feel honestly.

So here's some fandoms if you're interested! I'd like you to main a canon against an oc of mine, I'll double up with other canons and would expect ya to as well

Madoka Magica - looking for Kyoko, Sayaka
Can play Homura, Madoka
Soul Eater - looking for Maka, Crona
Can play Soul, Ragnarok
No Game No Life - looking for Sora, Shiro
Can play Izuna, not much else
DDLC - looking for Monika, MC, Yuri
Can play Natsuki, Sayori
Higurashi: When They Cry - looking for Rena, Rika, Mion, Shion
Can play Satoko, Keiichi
Kill La Kill - looking for Ryuko, Nonon
Can play uhh Mako maybe?
AICO incarnation - don't remember much of this one so yeah just ask and I'll watch it for a refresher
Ultimate Spider-man animated series - looking for a Spidey/Peter or Harry!
Can play: I really only got my OC on this one but she's a cute nerd what more do you want
I'll add more when I'm not half asleep
Original ideas! Who I'd rather you play goes first. I'll add some more built up worlds later

Inventor x oblivious android (can be built for any purpose)
New owner OR discoverer x cat/wolf/fox girl with human intelligence. I just want affection ok
Rival x magical girl
Rescued by a magical girl x that magical girl
Basically any isekai scenario where you're the typical isekai protag​

Got another idea we could work together on? Shoot me a pm! Thanks for my time you lovely being

I like the thought of the inventor and the oblivious android. Maybe we could do something along those lines?. I already have a few story lines and/or plots I could suggest. Possibly even try them out.

I like the thought of the inventor and the oblivious android. Maybe we could do something along those lines?. I already have a few story lines and/or plots I could suggest. Possibly even try them out.
I'd love to hear em if you wouldn't mind sending me a pm! After seeing a movie with one in it, I want to try my hand at playing a robot that just doesn't really understand humans

H.mm, I like the explorer x wolf/fox/cat girl. I'd probably. Easily come up with a plot. Oh yeah, totally get the age rant. 💯

H.mm, I like the explorer x wolf/fox/cat girl. I'd probably. Easily come up with a plot. Oh yeah, totally get the age rant. 💯
Heya! I have had a few responses already so I may only be able to accept this one if ya totally sell me on it, though with that being said I'd love to hear any ideas you may have if you wouldn't mind sending me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back