• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

London Bridge is Falling down.

Alina finally revealed to Mae what was happening, and Mae completely freaked out, making it seem a bigger deal than it really was, calling it a date and whatnot. "Stop," Alina said, rolling her eyes as she searched her closet for a reasonable outfit, settling on a short, light blue summer dress, putting a matching decorative hairpin in the bun that she was withholding. The time read 6:19, hopefully giving her enough time to get over there. She was excited, to say the least. Mae was going to be her driver, which she didn't mind at all, saying that this was something Alina needed to do a long time ago.

Whenever Alina had got there she quickly answered the door, maybe a bit too quickly but she was excited too. When she opened the door her house smelled like mexican food. "H-Hai! Come on in." She said stepping aside for her to come in. Her house was spotless everything being organized, it was just one floor but considering she was the only one living there it didn't matter how big or small it was. In all honesty it was too big for just one person.

Alina smiled widely as she entered the house, inhaling deeply, her eyes closing as the smell of food overtook her senses. "It smells delicious in here!" Alina complimented, walking further into the house, attempting to follow her nose (for the Mexican taste that shows). She looked around her house, turning around to compliment Alexius once more. "Very nice home, you have," she said, smiling.

"Aha.. Thank you. Both of those compliments." She led through the kitchen which had all dishes, pans, whatever she used to cook was cleaned and put away. She led her to the dining room on the table sat a platter of a bunch of different mexicans. Literally she had made enough to feed a small army. "I didn't know what type of mexican food you wanted or liked so I kind of.. went overboard." She stared at it yeah this is too much. She thought just now realizing.

On that platter was enchiladas, taqutios bowls of various dips like queso, salsa, guacamole. Tacos, burritos, several different forms of nachos. If she could think of any type of mexican food, it was there.

Alina's eyes went wide at the sight of all the different foods put in front of her. She wasn't expecting an entire buffet. Alina laughed, not hesitating in grabbing a plate and stacking foods on top of her plates. "This is great!" She said, laughing while continuing to pile foods. "You honestly could have given me a bottle of water, and I'd still be fine," Alina admitted, shrugging her shoulders before smiling widely and digging into the food. She slid her imaginary sleeves up, passing on a smile to Alexius, blushing as she forgot that she had food in her mouth. Alina chewed and swallowed, pouring herself a cup of juice from the pitcher that was on top of the table.

She stood there watching, laughing quietly. "I'm glad you're happy." She sat down at the spot of table next to her, staring at her as she ate. She was too busy freaking out mentally to eat she was so happy she had a small stuck on her face. "Eat as much as you want I mad way more than enough."

Realising how much of an animal she probably looked like, Alina slowed down, her cheeks burning. "Sorry," she mumbled, not able to help the small giggle that escaped her lips. Going slower this time, Alina scooped up some of the rice with the spoon which was resting on the placemat underneath her plate, moaning in satisfaction. "This is really good," she said to no one in particular, eating some more. Picking up her glass, Alina took a small sip, looking down at her plate, which was almost empty.

She stared at her, laughing at her. She didn't say anything noticing her plate was empty reaching over and took it, putting some more food for her and handed it back to her. "Eat all you want don't worry about it. I won't judge." She laughed quietly.

Alina turned her head, playfully glaring at Alexius. "I hope you're not trying to make me fat," she said, giggling before saying thank you and taking her plate back, eating up some more. Alina looked around the house. "Your parents don't mind that I'm eating all your food, do they?" She asked, hoping to see a family portrait of some kind.

She shook her head. "No this house is actually mine. I don't live with anyone." She said watching senpaichan go back to eating, laughing at the comment about her weight. "If you get fat I won't care."

Surprised at the answer she received, but not at all worried about it, Alina bobbed her head up and down, continuing to eat. She smiled at Alexius further statement, mouth closed since she was in the midst of chewing her food.

She contiuned to watch her eat, an innocent smile on her face still. When she had finished that plate she took it and put more food on it, a bit surpised she could eat two whole plates of food. She didn't mind though.

By the time Alina had finished half of the third plate, she was full, pushing the plate away from her. She rubbed her tummy, laughing. "Ugh, I am so satisfied," Alina exclaimed, slouching in the chair, a drowsy smile on her face. Pulling her phone out of her pocket, the time read 7:05. She spoke up once more. "I probably won't have to eat for a few weeks after this meal!" Alina laughed heartily, laying her head on Alexius shoulder after she finished off the rest of her juice.

She looked at her and blushed not expecting her to rest her head on her shoulder though she didn't complain, the blush completely fading. "Do you want to spend the night? I mean.. We go to the same school and all you can just leave with me when I leave in the morning." She laughed as she watched her rub her stomach, and at the comment about not having to eat again a few weeks.

Alina shrugged her shoulders, food overtaking her brain. "Why not? I'll text my mother to let her know," Alina replied before pulling out her phone, shooting a quick text out, which was only responded with an 'ok'. She looked up at Alexius, smiling. "This was really nice of you," Alina said. Personally, she thought it was crazy of her to have dinner and then spend the night on top of that with someone she had only just met, but she believed now was the proper time to say the overused phrase, YOLO. Everyone needed a friend, and Alina was always up for making new friends.

She struggled not to squeal when she agreed to it, she knew it might be pushing herself onto her but honestly she didn't care "Would you like to sit here or go into my room or anything?" She asked noticing her basically being about to go into a food coma and giggled quietly, knowing the girl probably wouldn't want to move.

"If we don't leave this table," Alina began, pointing her finger in as-a-matter-of-fact sort of way, "I will personally make a bed here on the table, on top of all this Mexican food." She managed to keep a straight face, her eyes halfway closed before she burst out laughing, standing up from her chair. "Lead the way, darling," Alina said to Alexius, wrapping an arm around her waist, close to her side.

She struggled to keep her laughter to herself as she led her down the hall to her bedroom going in before shutting the door behind Alina. She sat down at the end of her queen sized bed, reaching over and pulled Alina gently towards her. Alexius wrapped her arms around the girl and nuzzled her gently being careful not to upset her stomach. "I'm sorry you're too cute." She giggled making herself blush slightly.

She let go of her and motioned for her to lay down. "You can lay down now, sorry about that."

Last edited by a moderator:
Alina couldn't help but giggle alongside Alexius. She held out her arms for Alexius. "I need to be nurtured," Alina said in a lazy, soft tone, hoping that the friendly girl would accept her offer. She couldn't really think, Alina believed that food was taking over her brain. But she didn't really mind, she wanted to know more about Alexius, completely unaware that Alexius already knew all about her. A sluggish smile graced her lips as Alina's head was rested on the pillow.

She watched her lay down before laying down next to her, snuggling up next to Alina. "I'm sorry if my meal hurts your waistline." She laughed starting to rub swollen midsection to try and help her feel better.

Alina laughed with Alexius, shaking her head. "Did you even get a chance to eat?" She asked Alexius, her left arm spread out to the side of her head. Alina's was body was spread out, resembling an 'K', not quite taking up the entire length of the bed.

She shook her head. "No I was too busy watching you in all honesty." She laughed conituning to rub her belly. "You're so cute I swear. Are we just gonna lay here till you fall asleep? I don't mind if we do."

Alina smiled widely, blushing at the compliment. She flipped over on her stomach, watching Alexius. "What would you like to do?" Alina asked, knowing it would get tedious if they just laid there. And she really did want to continue to get to know Alexius, so she would take the opportunity once she had it.

She pouted slightly when she rolled over wanting to rub her stomach for whatever but couldnt now. "I'm fine with just laying here talking to you." She gave her a small smile

An idea came to Alina's head. "Wanna play hide-and-seek?" It was a child's game, she was fully aware of that fact, but it was nonetheless a fun game to play, no matter how old she was. She figured she could play around a little and get all her energy out before falling fully into the food coma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back