• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Lon Lon Traven

Hero of the Wilds

From Courage comes Wisdom and Power.
Link hummed a little as he wandered around the small traven, as he made sure that surfaces were clean and was stocked.

Today was the first day that he was officially open for business and couldn’t wait.

It had been a long time in getting this far, at least that was what he thought as he soon made his way over towards the window to flip the small sign to ‘Open.’

Link paused only a moment to bend down and pat his canine companion on the head who was in a worn and well-loved bed beside the fireplace.

For the first time in his life, he was finally free to do something that he enjoyed besides just cooking. Having no obligations and oaths to tie him down to a once-grand kingdom that was all but destroyed years ago, where no one knew of his past, not that he would tell anyone about it.

Cleaning his brow off, Link turned his gaze to the battered and damaged sheild hanging up behind the bar, the blue, gold, and red paint faded from the years, parts of it dented and scratched, but told the tale of battles won and perhaps lost as well.

However, for Link, it was the only reminder of what he once did but little did he know, was that once a hero, he would always be a hero, that he would be called to action once more, but for now, he was content, serving drinks and lending an ear when needed

Last edited:
Funny how things worked especially when a unlikely duo entered the strange tavern while out on a multiverse quest.

The loud mouth ottsel sat on the stranger's shoulder, blinking "Whoa, nice place. Very, medieval.. Reminds me of the Naughty ottsel."

The eco warrior found himself staring inside the location, saying not much but had his blondish green hair cut for personal reasons. Jak held his guns and hoverboard near him, staring at what could possibly be a twin brother of his or something.

Daxter waved his hands over Jak's face "Hey, it's not nice to stare at oth- WHOA... twin alert.."

Link had not noticed the two outside of his traven, busy still with little things that still needed to be done.

Unlike the other, Link's long blonde hair was tied back into a neat braid that came down to his mid back, on the side facing the window, the pair could make out the faintness of what could of only been a burn scar splashed across the young mans cheek before disappering under the collar of the mans dark blue shirt.

A long pointed ear soon twitched hearing something before blue eyes soon spotted them before smiling and soon called through the opened door.

"Welcome, you can come in, I'm just finishing up a few things but I'm open."

Daxter was busy looking around the tavern, taking in the sights "Not bad, not bad, stranger. Say, I have my own bar back home called the Naughty Ottsel."

The eco warrior nodded "As long as you don't mind we come in and have a drink."

The man made himself at home, as he swore he could see a light burn scar pop up a second near the strangers face. "Huh?" "Weird, must be seeing things."

Daxter was already making small talk.

1607644027140.png

Link laugh softly, gesturing around the empty bar as if to say to make themsleves at home.

"Ah, I jut opened today for the first time. But welcome to Lon Lon Traven. What can I get you?"

Now that the pair were closer, they could see that it wasnt a trick of the light, but the man did indeed have scars across his face and one ear.

The undamaged ear had six earings on it, Five of them were silver cuffs, each with a different design on it, and one single blue hoop, the mate hanging from the other ear.

"I also got something cooking for lunch if you are hungry as well."

Jak looked up and lightly smiled. This man was certainly a LOT different than he expected but he was in a stranger's land.

"You said you were.. a hero? Me and Dax are big heroes well in different lands... plus a bit of the multiverse."

The eco warrior's scars were hidden better than what Link would show.

Jak nodded "We'd love to stay for lunch, as long as you can provide us with a few beers."

Daxter hopped on the counter "So there we were... the TOUGHEST RACE CARS.."

Jak smirked "You tell Link our stories, Dax."

Link had chuckled lightly when Jak had asked about Link's time as a hero but would nod a little. "A long time ago I was."

He said, disappearing into the kitchen for a few moments, returning with three bowls of what could only be described as some kind of rice dish with a thick sauce, sitting the plates down, two in front of his guests and one for himself, before grabbing the drinks.

"Be careful, it sort of packs a little bit of punch due to the goron spice, but it warms a person right up on these chilly days."

He would soon tuck into his food, chuckleing a little when Dax had started up a story, that he was pretty sure that was making grander then it was.

Jak nodded, respectfully "We haven't hung up the coat yet, sadly. Me and Dax are always out there."

Daxter blinked looking at the Gorron dish and smelled it "It looks amazing."

Jak ate some of the rice slowly while waiting for Daxter to spin his tails.

Daxter blinked "So there we were, WHEEL TO WHEEL with the NASTIEST RACECARS I'VE EVER SEEN! RAZER SHARP CHROME GLEAMING.. WEAPONS BRISTLING UNDER RUSTLING HOODS... SLOWLY THE RACERS CIRCLED US, CALMING IN THE AIR, and Something ELSE TOO! I TOLD JAK, LOSE THE SUCKERS! Jak was barely able to handle himself until I HELPED HIM UNTIL ONE WAS LEFT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back