Login Here

LEVEL 2 REACHED The words floated across his vision, and midas couldnt help but grumble, his fingers flicking across the pages as he put in the points were he felt they were needed.
Giving the numbers a once over, Midas closed the page and released a sigh. Four days in this place, and nearly one with no sign of his sister. She was probably just...wandering about. But he had yet to get a pm or anything...
Shaking his head, he ran his free hand through his hair. He would hear something soon, he was sure of it. He moved on, working to level up again. He heard level 5 was a good point to move ahead, but he had to reach it first. He was at 4 wolves, 2 foxes, and 4 more rabbits. He had managed to get afew bits of meat, a pelt or two,and about 20 gold. He was seeing maybe 35 gold in all,and sighed. Even working he fields wasnt this exhausting. But he had his eye on that mace and shield he had seen in town. He would need atleast a hundred for those,and then he would need armor. Terrific...
Maybe he should move deeper to the forest. Might find some...higher level enemies. Might speed up the process...looking back to the city, he sighed, and started deeper into the trees...

Plinto had nearly jumped off Ike's back when they landed but held back to save face. He was going to say something about walking back but it seemed they were a good distance away from the city so that was out of the question.

"Alright, moving," he said trying to pick between the bandits. The one Mahan hit took more damage so he went to go back up Loki. It made more sense to keep their HP close to the same so they could be taken out at the same time.

Racing up from behind Loki he swung around s he could box the bandit in and gets some quick damage from behind.

[Bandit: Nice try but that won't be so easy on me you little whelp.]

Shocked as the bandit turned around coming for him, he landed a solid hit with poison bite (32). He escaped by stealthing and getting out of the way before taking any damage.

"Ok I guess this is another effect of the AI changing things." It was shocking that the bandits could even talk. Well maybe not too much since they are technically NPC's just like the others. On the bright side Plinto was able get some good damage in at the same time.

Plinto HP/MP 230/100

Left bandit 202/250
Right bandit 186/250

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Lurie was surprised by the bandit suddenly coming after her, but was ready to draw her mace and clash with him. That was until Mahan drew the bandit's attention. For some reason, she felt slightly disappointed.

"Ah, well, I am a support class after all. It was bound to be like this..."

Shaking off her disappointment, Lurie cast Light Shield when she noticed Plinto was in a bit of a bind.

"Ah wait, he should be fine, after all, Loki is over there. Heh, is it just me or our leaders unnecessarily strong?"

Loki's eyebrow twitched a bit when the bandit turned away from her to take on Plinto as if she wasn't as big a threat their rouge. Meaning she was someone he could look away from. If the bandit didn't want to acknowledge her existent, then she'd make him. Quickly using Deadman's Hands on the turned around bandit, Loki rushed over to his exposed back.

"Just where are you looking at....whelp?"

Putting power into her swing, Loki spun around in a vicious circle and cut the trapped bandit twice dealing 64 damage. She then finished the spin by lifting the scythe over her head and bring it down full force onto the bandit's shoulder. The message the showed up, told her she had landed a crit. 51.2 damage had been saved off the bandit with just that one downwards attack. If it hadn't been for the passive, the bandit would likely be dead. That being said though....this game was way more real than she thought it would be. She could feel her weapon cutting into the bandit and hitting something hard. Was it bone? She didn't feel such a sensation when fighting the archmage, knights and clerics. Not even the goblins showed so much realism. The aforementioned bandit was currently lying on the ground and holding it's broken shoulder as it wimped. If there was anything to say about the situation was that it was a good thing there was no blood, or it probably would be quite messy right now.

Maybe it wasn't just the playerbase that the ai was adjusting the world to, but could it be that it was making the world as a whole more real as time goes on and the players were caught in the middle? Loki didn't no if this was true or not, so she keep quiet about it, but it would seem that the group's decision to treat the game as if it were a real world the best one.

Using Creeping Shadow and swinging down her scythe, Loki quickly finished off the bandit. Like always, it turned into dust and disappeared, but Loki wonder if there will be a time when the bodies don't go away.

"Alright!" Loki said in a loud voice to bring anyone that may have gone silent from the scene of the hurt bandit back to reality. "Only one more left let's finish it quickly and press on!"

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Yuna joined in with the fight just like always. it was all going pretty well, although the bandit talking back to them was new but that was allright, it could be an interesting new feature in fights, give it more realism.

but, the realism went to far when Yuna saw the bandit laying on the ground, whimpering and holding it's wounded shoulder where Loki had hit him. "mon dieu..." she muttered and lowered her bow. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea, she couldn't stand seeing someone hurt, even if they were an NPC, it looked far too real.

"Loki, are you sure this is a good idea?" she asked carefully, seeing that had made her a little scared, even though she knew it was an NPC and they couldn't feel pain, or at least, she hoped so.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche

Loki was still doubting her choice when Yuna asked if this was alright.

"Honestly Yuna, I'm not sure.....but," Loki looked in the other direction and saw that Lurie was also concerned. That's right, she couldn't falter right now. Being the vice, and the one who makes most of their battle plans, they would look to her just as much as they would to Mahan. If she was unsure here, that would make them worried. Besides, it's not like they haven't been through something like this before.

"No, it's a good idea. We already agreed that we should be prepared to live in the world as if it was real. Plus, if we back not now we'd be a bit hypocritical right? We've already hurt people before remember? The bandit players we met on our first trip to the cave. At that time, my magic, your arrows and Nightshade's sword to the back. They all felt pain like we do. So what makes this NPCs any different? Is it because we used the excuse that 'they're just NPCs' to hard what we were actually doing to them and now that we can't use that excuse anymore it's bad huh?"

The trembling hands that were holding onto Homara stopped moving and gripped it tightly.

"It's ok to not like killing things, I'm not saying you should throw that away, but don't let that fear and dislike stop you Yuna! I made you a promise didn't I? That I'd help you see the twins again? No doubt that they're surely waiting for their big sister to wake up too. So we need to keep getting stronger, both stat wise and our resolve. In order to go anywhere in this game to find a way out. Between dying and living to find a way out, I choose living. So I promise, I'll protect you guys,"

Loki raise her scythe back into an attack stance and faced the coming bandit that checked to see what the noise outside was.

"Even if that means brandishing my scythe against other players, or hurting them, or even becoming this world's Maou. I'll keep you all safe, so trust me. When you get back home, you can tell the twins all the great adventures you went on as a proud member of Eclipse, the strongest guild in the game!"

Loki used the body of her scythe to block the bandit's downward swing.

"All I ask in return, is that if I go to far...make sure to pull me back."

Loki pushed the bandit away and slashed him in return.

"Heh, I can finally check off 'saying a cool monologue in front of someone now....though the setting is a little off.."

While the others had been focusing on one bandit together Mahan had been left to deal with the other. He didn't really mind as this was his chance to be a bit offensive instead of just playing defense the whole time. But things got a little complicated when the others were getting blindsided by the bandit talking. To him it really wasn't a question of morals as they knew that what they were fighting was only code. No matter how real things started to seem he would not forget the reality of the situation. But he had to take in account of how he would be seen as from just taking his actions as nothing more as him playing a game.

[Hey if you are having a hard time trying to fight us why don't you just give me your money and leave now.]

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" Mahan had one real weakness out of all things. He was a guy who followed the rules all the time and tried to be as fair as possible t all. But there was one thing he hated the most out of all things. "If you want my money you will have to take it from my cold lifeless corpse!"

Flung into a blind rage not taking into account how much MP he was going to spend he sheathed his sword and started launching spears of light like they were going out of style. He was even sure how much damage he was doing but the bandit surely was begging for mercy in know time.

[Please spare me and I will share my spoils with you! All the gold and jewels that your heart desires.]

Mahan wasn't going to be tricked like that so easily. Every bandit in the game was scripted with a similar response so no way was he going to fall for that. In fact that was probably the only thing he remembered from the meetings. Bandits are to never be trusted.

"Die so that you may never bring harm to others and their money." At the end he overkilled the bandit by 54 damage dealing a total of 256 damage. Finally as it was gone he had regained his composure taking a breath to calm down. "Sorry about that guys that's just a bad habit of mine when playing games. Oh and yeah Loki is right, if we don't get stronger now we can never find our way out of here."

Plinto had been watching the whole thing and was sure that Mahan lost his mind. If he gets like that when money is at stake, what happens when it is something more important? He wasn't sure if that was gonna be a regular thing but he was happy that he was on the same side as him. And I thought Loki was the only true monster in this guild.

Loki used Crystal Shard on the bandit she was fighting. While he was stunned, she used her scythe to turn the bandit around and attacked it from behind. Deadman's Hands followed up, after her attack, binding the bandit in place.

Loki called out to Mahan as he was talking. "I won't ask about it, but don't forget your still on a battlefield. There's no time to be losing your cool here! Level 16 bandit at 12o'clock!"

Another bandit had come out from the camp and went after Mahan.

"Plinto, help him out! Lurie get ready to heal if needed!"

The bandit she binded was now free and swung at her. Loki parried it with her scythe and slashed back. The bandit was able ti dodge the attack but was hit by Creeping Shadows that Loki casted right after she attacked with Homara.

"Yuna! Can I count on you to have my back?"

"Right don't worry I got it," said Mahan moving to intercept the bandit coming for him. "Plinto circle around and get him from behind."

He was caught guard a bit so he had to just use his shield to just take reduced damage instead. It wasn't a lot (8 damage) but he promised himself to try his best to just ignore anything that the bandits said. He didn't want to risk getting mad like that again.

While Mahan was keep the bandit focus on him Plinto moved as fast as he could to attack from behind. He failed last time and Mahan didn't make it a secret about what he wanted him to do next. But no matter what Plinto couldn't help but try anyway. He had just level up so he now was faster and stronger so he had to see how better he was after his stat changes.

Almost there just a little closer and I will have my mark. With just that little extra boost he was in attack range for a the perfect strike and it was. Attacking with cross slash with the added effect from backstab should of dealt some moderate damage. But instead the attack went critical dealing 81 damage.

"Shoot now that is some damage. Mahan take over for a moment." Plinto didn't want to get greedy or risk messing up and taking any serious damage. Even with having Lurie around he had a bad habit of trying to get through things without taking damage.

"Fine but you better not slack off leaving me to finish him off by myself."

Mahan HP/MP 532/240
Pinto HP/MP 240/95

Bandit HP 269/350

Loki's monologue cheered Yuna up again a little, especially getting reminded of the twins helped her. Yuna would do everything to see them again. "Allright, we can do this, it's just the AI trying to mess with us" she said. She held onto her bow and already put an arrow on it so she could shoot whenever it was needed.

She nodded to Loki "yea, I got your back" she replied. She blocked out everything going on with mahan and plinto and focussed on Loki and the bandit. She decided to help Loki a little by using a smoke shot to blind the bandit, making it harder for him to dodge attact because he couldn't see and lowering his accuracy.

Loki was gald Yuna seemed back to normal. With the bandit blinded it was much easier to attack and dodge the bandits attacks. With it's health already low from the last exchange, the bandit fell quickly from Loki's magic stun and scythe attack combo. With this there was one more level 12 bandit and two more level 16s.

Speaking of which, as if pulled by her thoughts, and level 12 and level 16 bandit pair came out of their camp. This was a bad match up huh? They didn't have the manlower to fight all of them at the moment with only four of them and Lurie focused on healing. If the bandits didn't have the passive it would be a different story, but since they did, it was a little harder. Well, it would make a good test for the team

Loki raised her voice, so Mahan could hear her, by activating War Shout.

"Mahan! Two more bandits at 12! Buff! Yuna, trap the level 12!"

All of the teams stats where now raised by 10.

Loki then used Creeping Shadows doing 72 damage to all three bandits fighting them.

Bandit HP(Mahan) 197/350
Bandit HP(Loki) 278/350
Bandit HP(Loki) 178/240

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Quinlan63 Quinlan63

"Got you!" Mahan reacted quickly to the situation by activating Honor for All. He was trying to hold back from using it but the situation called for it.Doing some quick math in his head he could see that it was best to just keep using the spear of light, especially when they all gained extra 100 MP. Plinto had go away with the bandit getting distracted so he didn't see the spear coming for him flying through the air and landing right on the mark (116 damage).

"Awesome now we just need to finish him off. Plinto some help would be nice......" Was he could say before the bandit disappeared from Plinto's double cross slash assault. "Alright nevermind now let's help the girls."

Mahan didn't even see Plinto move so he must have really high agility with the bonus Loki gave them. "Go for the one with higher HP Plinto."

His exp bar was making a steady jump as the bandits dropped dead so all he was thinking about was killing the rest and moving on to more. "Ike fly up and get ready to hit them with fire on my signal if necessary." On his word Ike flew up ready at the moment his master gave the word to attack.

Bandit HP 278/350
Bandit HP 178/240

"Listen, I'm just sayin': An A-10 Warthog could beat a Dragon any day of the week."

Max sat atop the town forge's anvil, eating sandwiches from a player vendor with Clancy for lunch. Though the meat choice seemed questionable at first, goblin jerky was surprisingly filling, if not particularly appetizing. As they ate the bordering-on-unethical sandwich, they engaged in a heated debate.

"Are you kidding?" Clancy said, "Dragons have historically been world-ending creatures, almost on the status of gods, and you're trying to tell me a dinky hunk of metal can beat a dragon?"

"That dinky hunk of metal," Max said, raising his voice, "can fly at over four hundred miles per hour and is armed with a gun that makes the rest of the United States arsenal look like a comparative slap on the wrist! For crying out loud, it fires bullets the size of Red Bull cans! Meanwhile, ancient lore is loaded with stories of knights killing the dragon and saving the day. Think about that; 1300's technology is enough to fight dragons back."

"Ever miss the stories where they level entire cities? An entire army can be laid to waste by a dragon with ease. Meanwhile, the A-10 is on the chopping block for being obsolete."

Max sighs. "Whatever. I'd say that its age is a testament to its design more than anything, like how we have hardly changed the Browning machine gun since its invention in 1911. If it ain't broke..."

They sat silent for a moment.

"I wonder what everyone else is doing," Max said.

"Probably questing," Clancy said blandly, "I'm seriously going to have to find a replacement for my job at the potion shop. I mean, the money's nice, and it gives me a place to stay, but I should be out there. I speed run Dark Souls. I play DOTA semi-professionally. I write strategy guides. I don't run corner stores."

"I understand," Max said, "personally, my home is the workshop. I'm more of a maker than a doer, if you catch my drift."

"Speaking of," Clancy began to ask, "I'm apparently supposed to get a good amount of money from my day's work, so I want to put in a special order for new equipment."

"Well, I can certainly make you gear, but you'll have to source any rare metals you want me to forge yourself."

"No problem, for starters, I just need a leather shirt, maybe with a potion belt and abdomen guard."

"Alright, that should be easy enough. Any specific kind of leather?"

Clancy thought for a moment. "Could you possibly do kangaroo leather?"

"No, no I cannot."

"Okay, standard is fine."

The two went back to their respective work, with Max taking a trip to the resource shop and Clancy going back to the potion shop. However, before entering, he put a sign by the door: "Wanted, Adamant Ore, 750 gold/piece. See inside for more information."

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Last edited:
Yuna nodded when Loki told her to trap the next bandit, that was something she could do. she drew back her bow and fired a trapshot at the bandit, folowed by a regular shot that dealt 36 damage to the bandit. It wasn't as much as what Loki or mahan could do but it was better as standing there and doing nothing.

However, she still felt a little bad about hitting him, and she had to keep reminding herself that the bandit couldn't really feel pain, it was just a piece of code, but it was a way to realistic piece of code to her taste. no, she shouldn't think about that now, she just had to focuss on this fight and not start pittying the enemies.

Loki didn't give the level 16 bandit a chance to counter attack. As so as Yuna pinned the other bandit, Loki used Crystal Shard on the bandit rushing towards her. Creeping Shadows was used during the two second stun. Deadman's Hands, rush forward slash two times, then spin around behind the bandit then attack again. A Life Drain easily finshed off the bandit that was turning around in a daze to find her.

With that, the only ones that were left was the trapped level 12 and last level 16 bandit.

Since Plinto was already on his way over jt was fine.

"Alright, Plinto, Yuna. Take care of this guy. Mahan, let's finish off the last level 16. He's the last one for this camp."

Loki entered the camp and found the level 16 waiting impatiently in the camp. Seeing her, he drew his sword and came over to strike her. Loki used ger scythe to block his attack.

Bandit HP(Yuna/Plinto) 142/250
Bandit HP(Camp) 350/350

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Quinlan63 Quinlan63

"Moving!" Mahan honestly felt like this was taking forever. They weren't in any danger of losing so far but the time that it was taking to finish them all was adding up. Oh well we can see about finding a more efficient way to grind after we finish these guys off first. The perfect opening was made right as Loki blocked the bandits attack and Mahan was not going to waste it. He was getting low with his MP so he just lunged in quickly as fast as he could (61 damage). Luckily he was able to land it just as the bonus wore off so he was able to hit for more than he expected. To top it off he used Abolish to stun the the bandit for a short time and a spear of light for a bit more damage (94 damage).

"Loki lay it on him before he starts to move again."

Meanwhile Plinto decided to stop retreating and fight more offensively. He was going to have to try and forget about not taking damage for now. He was sure that Lurie would save him if this got worse than he had expected. He tried his best to just attack all out but he took two good hits from the bandit's sword (50 damage). The bonus wore of so now his HP dropped to only 70 which was not a comforting sight. Out of a moment of urgency he rushed the bandit to only land him with a stun kick (13 damage). Taking the fact he only had 4 seconds before the bandit could move he tried to land a hit per second. It didn't come out so well as he could only land 3 hits (79 damage) before he had to retreat.

Bandit HP(Yuna/Plinto) 50/250
Bandit HP(Mahan/Loki) 195/350

Lurie quickly healer plinto and took out the bandit they were fighting by using Life Rune just before the buff given by Loki wore off.

"You two alright?" She asked Plinto and Yuna after the bandit had died.

Loki quickly hit the bandit with Crystal Shard, then followed up with Deadman's Hands to hold him in place while she finished him off with her three-hit spin attack she used on the first bandit. With that the whole camp and been taken out.

"So want to keep going or should we head back? Honestly, I'm fine to keep going, but I think the others might be mentally exhausted from this battle."

Loki spoke to Mahan after the fight.

"Yeah I'm good, thanks for the heal," said Plinto. He felt so much better after Lurie used her healing on him.

"No I think we can keep going for a little longer," Mahan replied. He had just leveled up and it was showing that at this pace they could make some good progress for the group. "A few more hours should not be a problem so we can stop at lunch time." He figured that if they had to treat this world more real than they were not going to be able to keep going all day so stopping at lunch was about the best time to call it quits.

And just like that 3 hours and 24 bandits later they had done great. Everyone made a lot of progress including Ike who was stuck at level 4. Mahan was going to allocate his points later so he could just focus on getting them back to the city.

"Ok now we can stop for the day and head back." Mahan mounted Ike and got ready for the others. "Come on we need to see how the others are doing."

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche

Last edited:
Loki decided to save her stat placement for when the group was back inside the City, and helped Yuna back onto Vincent.

"Alright Mahan. I'll meet you back at the city."

Hopping ontop of Vincent, Loki took off and headed back south, towards the City. While flying, Loki called out to Yuna against the wind.

"You already Yuna? You seem a little shaken still."

Although she didn't show it directly, she was slightly worried about her.

"I know it was a bit hard, but just like the players we fought before, those npcs would have killed us if we didn't take them out, whether they're real or not."

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Yuna didn't have a problem with helping the others but attacking the bandit herself was too much, she really couldn't help but think that she would hurt him. luckily loki and mahan took care of the bandits and she didn't have to do anything in the end.

she was glad when the finally headed back, she didn't say much but she really was happy that that fight was over. she was looking out over the landscape as she was flying back to the city with loki when loki adressed her. she looked up "hm? oh yea, I just hate the idea of hurting people, I know they're not real people, just NPC's but it still feels so real you know" she said, then took a deep breath "oh well, I'm happy that it's over, I'm sorry for not being of much help during the fight" she added.

RaynaFon RaynaFon

"Damn, dude."

Clancy held up the leather shirt in front of him, admiring the detailed work. A real Heroic item! He immediately slapped on the shirt.

"Yeah, don't be surprised if the bandits start shooting glares at you, though," Max said, "Bandits always read people by how expensive their target's attire is, you know."

"Speaking of which, how much are you going to charge me for this?"

"Twelve grand."

"Twelve grand!?"

"Yep, I know how much you get paid."

"I don't get paid until the end of the day!"

"I'm a patient man," Max said, opening his inventory.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Clancy asked.

"Gifting you my knife. It's not all that useful to me as a warrior; I plan to make equipment for a more heavy-duty build. Plus, because of the stats, it pairs well with the shirt."

Clancy put his new equips on immediately, admiring the new gear. "Thanks Max, I appreciate it."

"You can thank me when you pay."

Clancy then looked toward the gate, seeing several mounts in the distance. "Well, It looks like they're back."

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

After Mahan and Plinto helped Luire onto Ike's back without warning they took off into the sky following Loki and Yuna.Unlike the first time he decided to just relax and just fly at a nice smooth speed. Which was fine because in no time they were close enough to the city that they could see the front gates.As they landed right on cue who was there but none other than Clancy and Nightshade. He chuckled at the thought that somehow they knew that they were gonna come back. Of course he knew that was impossible but it never hurt to make yourself laugh every once in awhile.

Plinto was happy that they didn't have to hold on for dear life and decided to enjoy the scenery. And in a flash after moments of waiting they had landed and without warning he jumped down happy with joy. "Oh hey Clancy," he said just as eh saw him. "Nice armor and dagger, I would kill for something that good."

Mahan was about to say something until Plinto noticed Clancy. Well maybe we should see how our friends are doing. Now that they were taking a break it would be good to see how they were doing. And well it seemed if Shade was able to make the armor that Clancy was wearing, and Mahan was sure he did.

"Good to see you Shade how have you been?"

Loki listened to Yuna's words.

"Yeah. I won't say it's wrong to think like that. It's probably very normal. However, there might be a time were you'll have to put yourself over hurting others so you can be safe. At least in this world."

The wind blew Loki's hair around as Vincent started to descend towards the city. Moving her hair away from her face so she could see, Loki keep talking as she realized how bad she was at cheering people up.

"So, um, don't let yourself get hurt ok? Or they'll end up dealing with me instead of you. Don't worry about the fight, you did fine. Heh, me and Mahan are probably the weird ones."

As the two landed in the city, Loki caught sight of Clancy and Nightshade. Hopping off Vincent, and helping Yuna down, waved at the rest of the group.

"Oh hey you two. What have you all been up too?"

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche

"Well, Mahan, it's been a heck of a day, I'll tell ya," Max said, waving at Yuna and blatantly ignoring Loki, "I made some heroic gear, trained a few new skills, and laid out a few plans for the hot air balloon. I plan on making some more sophisticated tools today,—we can't make these things with medieval era tools, you know—but I need an extra pair of hands." He pulled out sketches for a variety of tools he needed.

"Well, I've been running the potion shop," Clancy said to Loki,"but I gotta be honest, I feel out of place working a typical job. The pay is nice, but I'd rather be out playing the game."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Mahan was in awe to hear that Shade had done the unthinkable and made a piece of Heroic gear. In the test and trials that we went through for weapon and armor creation they had figured it would take awhile before someone could do that. But here we have a player that was capable of doing what was thought to not be possible this soon.

"Well that's great to hear about your success. I would lend you my hands but I only have skills with crafting jewelry." Mahan wasn't lying about that either. Based on what he could tell if Shade could make heroic grade gear then he might be able to make anything with the right materials.

Right at that moment Mahan wanted to slap himself for forgetting something about the something in the game more important than their classes. "Oh that reminds me if you want to improve your skills there was also a feature to acquire subclasses that give other bonuses." It was an extra feature that he spent little time on creating but was also really game changing depending on which subclasses you chose to have. "In fact there is a Blacksmith subclass that would help you for now that you can get from any local blacksmith."

Loki's words didn't help a whole lot, even if she was probably right. however, she knew that Loki ment it well so she smiled anyway "thanks, I won't get myself hurt, don't worry" she replied.

when they landed and she stood with two feet on the ground again, she felt better. she let fabian go who she had held in her arms the whole time and the fox growled at the griffin, he clearly didn't like it.

Yuna didn't pay too much attention to the two and greeted shade and clancy instead. she was impressed when she heard that shade had managed to make herioc gear "whoa... heroic gear? that's so cool! how did you do that if I may ask?" she asked curiously, maybe he had some tips she could use when she was going to make her own clothes, you never knew what effect it could have or when it would come in handy.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back