Login Here

"Aaaaaand... done."

Clancy finished scribbling down the dialogue map for an AI food vendor in the street in his notebook, filling the entire 328th page. He took a glance at the remaining empty pages he had. About 32 pages left, he thought to himself, I'll have to unbind it and add some more pages again. He had been exploring and mapping AI dialogue trees ever since he got to the City of Light, simultaneously trying to gather as much information as possible. He'd filled 50 pages with dialogue trees, and over ten pages summarizing the important details, and he hadn't even gotten to a third of the apparent AI population of the city. Clancy had to admit, the devs certainly loaded the game to the brim with content. Hmmm, where to go now? This entire time, his inquiry had been mostly with AI in the streets. Shopfronts would likely have much more information, or, at the very least, more AI clustered into one area. He decided that the place most likely to have new info would likely be an inn. It was a classic, after all.

He walked into a nearby inn, the Wanderer's Refuge, and began striking up a conversation with the innkeeper. He jotted notes down as he spoke, momentarily unaware of his surroundings as he wrote down dialogue choice after dialogue choice.

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Yuna looked around in awe as they came into the city, it looked magnificant, even better as the city of beginnings. But she wasn't the only one that was staring, NPC's were staring in their direction aswell but she noticed that they didn't stare at her, which she was very happy about. She was so busy looking around that she had lost sight of the others fairly quickly. She didn't want to go selling and buying things inmediately, first she wanted to look around a little so she took a stroll through the city together with Fabian. she kept a close watch on her little companion as she didn't want to lose him.

when she had seen enough she went back to where all the stores were and first of all she went to sell all of the items that she had picked up but didn't need. it gave her a good amount of money, around 1000 gold which she was very happy about. then she went to the armour shop to see what they got. she saw that there was a box for the arcane archer but she felt as if that was too far away to think about yet, she had to go up another 12 levels to start worrying about that so she didn't need to buy that just yet.

she decided not to waste money on useless things and go back to the others. she saw that she had a message that told her to go to the inn, which sounded like a good idea. she picked up Fabian and walked towards the inn that she had already spotted on her stroll though the town. outside the inn she saw a griffin, truely a beautifull one. she went inside the inn to see the others there aswell. happily she waved at them. "hi guys, didn't get anything, what about you?" she asked as she sat down.

Lurie smiled and waved to everyone as they came in.

"Hey guys, over here. Come sit! You too Clancy!"

Loki sat down next to Yuna and looked what they had on the menu while Lurie answered Yuna. Taking out her paper bag of goodies, Lurie happily displayed the sweets and baked goods for everyone. "Hehe, I checked out all the stalls and food shops, and went down to the docks. For a game, the food is really good."

Loki bit into one of the tarts.

"Oh hey. This is really good. As for me, I got some new clothes to wear and also got my griffin I wanted. Heh, his name is Vincent. I think tomorrow I'm gonna buy the potions shop in town. Should help with the money flow. Oh right, me and Mahan ran into a noble. Also, do you like crabs Yuna?"

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche @CyanDies

The inn was much larger than the one back in the City of Beginnings, covering three stories. The bottom being the tavern and conter for paying for logging. While the rest of the two floors were rooms for renters. The tavern part, where the group had gathered was quite noisy with the sound of many conversations happening at once, though, it wasn't to the level that their own voices couldn't be heared. The place was nice and had a quant feeling to it. There was even a singer and the place had a nice fire going. It was a good meeting spot for now.

Taking another tart, Loki spoke up once everyone sat down.

"Now that we're all here, save Shade, there are somethings that I'd like to talk about and go over. First, the more serious topic: this game. To be more specific, how real it is. For a game, isn't this a bit more realistic than need be? From the perspection of the environment, to pain, to even the way the npcs talk, act and live. It feels less and less like a game, and more like the devs were trying to build a world. There've been times when I wondered if my body wasn't transfered into this world along with my mind. You have any idea what the AI coding team was up to Mahan?"

Mahan had thought about this same topic from the moment he started grinding mobs. The pain wasn't too much of an issue as it was bad from the animals, but that was short lived. For some reason as time past things started to get well worse in a strange way. He did come up with some reason for this but it was a long shot.

"Well there might be a reason but if I'm right none of us are going to like it that much. Based on what I could tell this wasn't the case when the game started or in the testing phases as I remember the sensation level were pretty low even then. From what I can gather the AI which was designed to control certain functions in the game to keep things balanced. And since we all started it might have realized that the mobs were a bit too weak stat wise so it raised the pain levels so we would have more reason to not fight without fear."

It was the only thing that could make the most sense since they had done amazing and they were way too good. Loki's performance alone so far could have raised some flags to the AI forcing it to create counter measures to slow down the player's progress. It was a logical move in the AI's viewpoint since raising the mobs stats could mess with the base algorithms that control their function to the game, i.e. being the stepping stones to the real battles.

"On the hand about the NPCs it most likely updated their levels of intelligence so that they could play their roles more effectively and be more immersive. That is obvious to see as the villagers are actually talking about us to each other because our fame points. And the noble, knight, and servant we met acted like real people with personalities associated with their own personal status. The only way I can see that being possible is the AI has been observing the players in a way to fine tune the NPCs giving them more personality close to how they are scripted."
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche @CyanDies

Clancy came over to the table, and found himself a chair. He was somewhat startled to see them, but adjusted quickly.

"Well, that's how you'd make a fully immersive VR game, wouldn't you?" Clancy responded to Loki, "games are all about creating an experience, so if you were about to develop an RPG in a system that can fully immerse the player, why wouldn't you go all out with the design? I have to admit, though, the game does go quite far with its immersion; Individual pores on player's skin have their own polygons, and I have yet to see a graphical error, the weapons all feel weighty—Not in the traditional gaming sense where an in-game weapon acts realistically, mind you, but you can actually feel the weight—and like physical objects, and the physics engine is the most accurate I've ever seen. Granted, things like Rocket League, Simple Planes, and Gang Beasts didn't exactly set the standard very high, but the physics engine in this game is almost..."

"Impeccable."

A different voice emerged from behind the group. Max had arrived at the table in time to partake in the discussion.

"I've tested everything I could think of that would be unusual. Nothing has failed yet. It gives me an idea for a project, but I don't have the money or the workshop to pull it off."

He sits down at the table, sighs, and orders some ale.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Loki took a moment to think about what Mahan and Clancy said.

I can understand the npcs, it's kinda cool though uncomfortable at times. However, I don't think it's just us that has been have a problem with the realistic combat."

Opening the message board UI and scrolling through the posted about the announcement, City of Light, and the guild until she came arcoss posts taking about how getring hurt feels too real.

"It seems it's not us that the AI is looking at, but the player base as a whole. Also, if you're right Mahan, doesn't that slightly feel like the AI has a bit more power than it should? It might be a long shot, but what if the higher ups at Mahan's work place isn't necessarily making a game, but testing an advanced AI system? It could make sense, especially if the AI is the reason why the log out is blocked. Also, how's it going Shade, you disappeared for awhile."

While clancy was adding in his thoughts he had to admit that he was right on his points when it came to the levels of immersion that they were going for. But from what he could remember they were not even close to doing what the AI had done.

"That is more of a yes and no on the level of control it has. Since this game is so large it was only logical to give it a certain level of control over everything. Although you are right that this was not the intended amount that I was aware that it should have. It wouldn't be far fetched to believe that someone high up had given special orders to have the AI evolve and progress so the game could tailor for player's immersion. But I do have to admit that is a bit of a stretch since I do know the people that I work with. If there was any foul play then it had to be someone outside the company. It would of had to be someone who was working on the same tech as us, which if you don't know are actually a good number of people."

Mahan had worked with the same gaming company from the moment of its creation so it was hard to think that he knew anyone involved with what happened to them. Taking a moment he followed Loki's example to see what extent of the changes were. And as she had made pretty obvious there were plenty of players questioning why things seemed more real than they should be. Their was a message board with players discussing this but no one could agree on the cause. This even seemed to become far more important than the loss of the logout button as those forums had gone silent as the new ones became more active.

"Well it seems that the AI is working a bit too well because the pain levels everyone is feeling is about the same as what we have had to feel. And I do have to admit that my armor is heavy but it seems my stats are helping me a bit with dealing with that so Clancy and Shade are right about the other aspects of realism. We are pretty much in a simulation of a real fantasy world."
RaynaFon RaynaFon Sizniche Sizniche

"Oh boy," Max said in a sarcastic tone, "I hope the AI doesn't continue cranking the immersion. If the health bars disappear and I have to start carrying everything in a rucksack, I'm never leaving the forge ever again." He drank from his ale and tore a blank page out of Clancy's journey.

"Hey!" Clancy shouted.

Max ignored him and began jotting something down. It's difficult to tell what exactly he's trying to draw down, but it seems to involve a lot of arrows and fire.

Clancy let off a slight 'hmph'. "Anyway, how was your dungeon run, guys?" Clancy asked. He felt kinda sad that he missed out, but he didn't have much choice. Work is work, after all.

Loki took a bite of her tart, ignoring Shade's 'witty' remark.

"I think it's pretty save to act as though we are living in a new world. At least til we can figure out how to get out or what's going on. Let's also going with the impression that something is wrong with the AI, so treat every npc that we meet as a real person, since we can't judge that they'll act like a npc. Also by what the noble had said, it would seem the AI announced that we would be coming, so the npcs seem to be able to tell if we're a player or not."

Loki looked at the menu and waved over a waitress, she ordered a cup of tea and a plate of fired fish.

"Huh.." Loki looked at Shade's beer. "It might also be possible to get drunk in the game too. With all the features, I doubt they missed that to." Loki watched the exchange between Nightshade and Clancy. "Don't mind Shade, he's just bad at public situations sometimes, and it went well. The last boss could had went bad if not for Mahan's magic and our buffs. Also, you said you needed money for something Shade?"

Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Max sighed. He downed the rest of his ale as quickly as possible, barely stopping to taste the drink as it went down his throat. He had no clue why, but he somehow knew he'd need to be a lot more drunk for this one. After a brief moment to let him regain is faculties, he put the paper in front of her.

zu19UCF.jpg

"The initial test is simple enough: I can do it with basically any old guff lying around. The costly part is practical application. You see, this is the basic premise hot air balloons work on, which, as you probably already know, aren't exactly easy to make. Compound that with the fact that we have no gasoline or any compact fuel other than coal, and you've got yourself a real challenge of a project here."

"However, the implications of this could be huge. The resources available in this world could mean this could lead to airships or other forms of air travel aside from animals. So, what do you" *hic* "say?"

Meanwhile, Clancy looked at all his dialogue tree notes. If they're right about the AI... agh, so much wasted time! He chucked the notebook on the table in slight frustration.

Loki took a look at the piece of paper Shade put on the table. Steam power huh?

"That does seem interesting, but wouldn't it be better suited to make steamships? How do you plan on reinforcing hot air balloons and airships to defend against griffin and dragon attacks when people fly to close to their lairs or nests? I doubt normal crew members could handle that. NPCs seem pretty weak in comparison to us from what I've seen so far. Wait...if you're trying steam power, couldn't you make an engine that would increase production greatly compared to anything this world has? Shade...you may have come up with an idea that would make the guild so rich, we could buy the crown from the emperor...how much would you need to work on it?"

Certainly, it would be interesting how it would play out and if they did end up getting to be that rich, Loki didn't have any complains. It's likely Shade isn't the only one that thought of such an idea, but unlike them, she had the resources to help fund such a project now.
Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche

Mahan looked at the paper that Shade had been scribbling on and was shocked by what he was suggesting.

"I have to agree that this does sound very interesting and lucrative, but that is only if the AI doesn't see this as a problem. You need to remember that the type of technology you are talking about does not even exist here and even if you get it to work no NPC could operate or maintain its functions due to lack of information. I do even have my doubts on who would want to buy it or be able to afford this without selling half a village in the process. But heck I'm only saying what I think, if you want try it out I won't stop you. In fact I support this just to see how well it will work. Gotta make sure that there is room to change things ourselves or see if the AI will try to limit any irregular changes."

Mahan could think of a couple things that it could be used for but it would be all for not if the system just rejected it for the reality that it knows. This effectively was a land of sword and sorcery so technology was a bit of a stretch, in fact the skill to make anything like that don't even existed. He didn't want to mention that because he didn't want to discourage his idea. Plus this was a good way to see if instead to adjust the game logic the AI might create the skill for it so to keep things consistent with everything else.

"On to other matters, we might want to just continue and see if we can figure something out. If you think about it there must be away out if we look for it. For all we know it could be as far as the outlands, hidden in the dark forest, or on top the Lone Glaciers."

"Those are all much higher levels than what we currently are. Thankfully we have a week's worth of times two experience gain. We should spend tomorrow scouting the area out. Yuna's birthday is on the 5th...well in a matter of speaking. Let's count the first day of launch, the first day of the first month. This makes today the third day. We'll spend tomorrow scouting the surrounding area and taking out any new mobs we see. The 5th we'll celebrate Yuna's birthday. That leaves us with five days of extra experience. Doing these it should be easy for us to keep ahead of the other players."

Loki took a bite of her fish and was surprised at how good it tasted. Taking a drink of her juice, she continued.

"Speaking of which, we should keep quiet about the fact we're Eclipse. Whether or not we want it, we're not in the spotlight of every player in the game. We don't know what sort of intentions any player we meet has for us. There are probably a lot that despise us for being stronger than them, others that want to use us, or rather or strength for themself and others that look to us in awe. Either way, we need to be careful of others from now on til we know we can trust them. Due to the announcement, there are likely more people that have looked up our guild, much like Clancy and Lurie did, that can't be helpped, but there are still many more who haven't, if we kept out guild quiet, most are likely not to know. For me and Mahan it's a little harder because we're GM and vice-GM, but we've got the power to protect ourselves if things get really bad. Since players are likely to show up in CoL by tomorrow, tonight at the earliest, that means making use of our bonus experience is a must as fast as possible. Thankfully, the lvl here is still pretty high compaired to CoB, serious players will likely go train in the cave for the first day, then come back here. For now, let's consider our guild the ones we can trust completely. This doesn't mean we can't trust anyone else, but we should be wary of them. If we find someone we can trust, we can invite them to join us. Just bring them to Mahan to judge their character. I know I may be sounding a little harsh, but we should act as if we're living in an actually fantasy world, so survival is top priority. What do you all think?"

Plinto had been silently listening to the discussion that they were having and could agree with about everything that he was hearing. In fact even though he had be careful to not get hit seeing the others take damage was never a pleasant sight. So of course this had become far more important in the grand scheme of things for the time being. Also that they should just keep quiet about their guild. Fame was good with NPCs but with players depending on who it is they might not see it the same way. All in all they were in a situation that could get better or worse depending on how things go for them in the future.

"I agree with the plan as it effectively uses up the time we have perfectly. There is plenty of time so taking into the fact that today is pretty much over and we are celebrating Yuna's birthday we should have plenty of time to raise our levels and move on to other locations."

He didn't have anything special he wanted to do for the rest of the day but he was tired from the long trek through the dungeon to suggest more grinding. He was pretty sure that if things were getting more real even Loki and Mahan wouldn't be able to keep going today. Plus based on what he figured they might be doing that alone for the most part to take full advantage of the exp bonus so being tired would not be a good way to start.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche @CyanDies

"It's not steam power, that'll be my next project," Max said, choking back disdain (and possibly a bit of his ale), "It's a" *hic* "method of rudimentary flight. The fire heats the air, which" *hic* "makes it less dense. The air ironically becomes" *hic* "lighter than air, and it has an urge to" *hic* "rise. If you put, say..." he pauses for a moment, as he begins to drift off midway through his fourth pint.

"Max!" Clancy says.

"IF you put something like a tarp over this air," Clancy says, picking up where he left off, "it will rise with it. This is how hot air balloons work."

He ponders the cost over for a moment. "All I need is a workshop space. It can't be in the town, though, no... it needs to be in the countryside. So, I need the land and the materials to build my workshop, which will probably already run us a good 5000 gold... then, I need enough cotton and wax to make a flameproof balloon about... the size of a small tower... so..." he ponders the numbers in his head for a moment, considering the cost of cotton in game. "I'd say the project would cost us about 8,000 gold. Not including the cost of wax, of course, assuming it exists. I WOULD make steam power, but it would cost even more, maybe even require materials that we aren't sure exist in the game."

"Well, I doubt any of us would give you that much money in the state you're in, much less have it in the first place," Clancy said, still mildly irritated about all the work he did that (probably) went to waste. "Hey Lurie, I'm going to map some higher level areas, and I could use a healer to make sure I don't die. Do you think you could help me?" He knew it was somewhat rude to borrow the only healer in the group just so he could go work, but he was desperate to make up for lost opportunity.

Lurie listened to the story intensely. If she was honest, it was a pretty scary situation. Was there anyone she could trust outside of the guild? She didn't know. Now that she was apart of a famous guild, there might be some people that dislike her just because of that. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. Also, what about the AI? Had it gone rouge? No, it probably wasn't good to jump to conclusions, but one thing was for sure, it had more power than it should have judging from Mahan's words. Either way, it seemed like they were the top of a slippery slope and it made her feel uneasy. For now, she'd trust what Mahan and Loki said. They had gotten them this far without to much trouble, so she'd put her faith in their plans.

"Ah, sure I don't mind." Lurie replied to Clancy's offer. "When did you plan on doing it?"

Loki stood up and stretched after having eaten her full of the fish. She saved the rest of the fish and put it away.

"Well, I'm sure we're all tired from the constant fighting, we should get some rest soon. We'll be at it again tomorrow. I'm gonna go check on something else that I wanted. Shade, if you want some money to work with, I could use and upgrade on the scythe you made if you wanna take a wack at it to help fund yourself. How does 5k sound? 1k for any material costs and 4k for motivation? That should pretty much cover your land cost right?"

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche Summer Breeze Summer Breeze @CyanDies

Mahan had to agree that surviving was very important for the time being so being careful of other players must be done. Now about the matter of Lurie going with Clancy, Mahan did think that it was not the best timing for their healer to go off and leave the rest. Even though he can heal two of them at a time he wasn't really that good, plus he was busy being the tank. But he did know that it was better to let her decide if she wanted to go with him and of course she said yes.

"Alright then you two just make sure not to be gone too long. I can't stop you from going with each other but it leaves the rest of the group in a big disadvantage." He didn't want another big event to happen and they were still away and couldn't be there, not just to help but for the rewards. The more things each of them got the more beneficial it was to the group.

Listening to Loki he remembered that he did have something small that he wanted to get done. "Ok well if you have that to do have something that I need to do myself so I'll be back later."

"I planned on going at nightfall," Clancy said, "I was going to nap and go at sunset, so I could see if creatures had a sleep cycle in the game. It's unusual in an MMO, but I wouldn't be surprised, considering the realism of the game." He was genuinely curious; he wanted to see how far the game would go with its attention to detail. "So, you'll have plenty of time to help the rest of the group."

Meanwhile, Max took a moment to process what Loki was saying after his fifth pint. "Yeh... uhh... sure..." he promptly passed out on the table.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon

"Eh? Nightfall? Couldn't you do that at dusk just as well? Nightfall is kinda...well the battle against the bosses was a little hard."

Lurie didn't really want to go at night because she was afraid of the dark, but there was no way she was gonna say that in front of everyone.

She then heard a thunk on the table.

"Ah..is he going to be ok?" She pointed at Nightshade.

Loki sighed. "There he goes again. Don't worry, as bad as it may sound, it's kinda common place for him."

Loki paid for a room and placed Nightshade on the bed, though admittedly, it was a bit haphazzardly. Well, it couldn't be helped, after all he was much heavier than he looked. She left her scythe, a bag of 5,000 coins and a note with him. The note told him to meet her at the town's potion shop when he was done upgrading the scythe.

After that, Loki went to over to the potions shop. Before entering she gave the leftover fish and the rest of her bread to her waiting griffin. After buying the potion shop, Loki was surprised that the npc planed on retiring due to their age. They didn't seem that old to her, but then she realized that they were treating this like a real middle age fantasy world. In that case, it wasn't too strange at all. She had to use persuasion to convince the man to leave the furniture and unused ingredients.

After that, Loki to a look around her new store. The front of the store where actual business took place was normal enough. A counter with a display rack in front of it. There where also displays on the left and right walls. The room was kept lit by the two hige display windows that allowed customers to see into the shop. Using the key she had gotten, she unlocked the flap that allowed accessibility to the inside of the counter and opened the back door. This lead to a hallway with three different doors. One and the end of the hallway, one on the right and one on the left. The one on the end was a small room. It had a single bed, a desk and chair and a closet. The door on the right had all the ingredients stored in convenient sorter as well as a station to craft potions. The left was a bathroom. Upon further inspection, it seemed as though it had a working plumbing system. While saying that, it was the most basic of systems. Still, it was a nice luxury to have. It also meant that there was a working sewer as well. She was pretty impressed by the amount of work done on the city. Trying it out, she confirmed that both features did really work. It was all to think about something like that in a game. Actually, it was better not to think on it at all, she felt better, and she should keep it at that.

Washing her hands, she decided to message Clancy.

"Hey Clancy. You're gonna be staying around the City of Light for sometime mapping out the large area right? Need a place to stay? I've got an offer for you if you'd like to hear it."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche

Max was very much out cold this time.

Meanwhile, Clancy responded to Lurie. "Dusk might be too early. I want to make sure I'm there in the middle of the night, just to be sure. Anyway, we got a few hours, so I'm going to grab an inn room. Cya, Lurie!"

As he was about to pay for his inn room, He received a message from Loki. He began typing a response.

"I'd love to have a place to stay; this city is fairly central in the game map, so I'll probably be here for quite a while. What did you have in mind?"

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon

Lurie sighed and muttered 'dense' under her breath. She then paid for a room and laid down on the bed wondering if she should find a way to pass of on this.

Loki messaged Clancy back. "I just bought the City of Light's potion shop and I need someone to run it while I'm out with the more combat side of the group. If you're willing to run it while you're in town, you can use the private room. You can't also get the wage for running it as well. Though, if you feel the need to hire helpers that'll be on you. Still, it the influx of new players coming in waves I doubt money will be an issue for you for a while even if you do hire a new worker. I'm just asking you because I need someone I can trust to look after the shop while I'm away and I know you'll likely be here for some time. What do you think?"

Sizniche Sizniche

"Ok well I'm gonna turn in early for today," said Plinto as he got up from the table. He didn't have anything to do so he wanted to get ahead with resting so he was ready bright and early in the morning so he could take full advantage of the day. Leaving the others he paid for a room in the inn and head up to lay down. Even if he didn't go to sleep the thought of laying a bed at the moment was very tempting.

"Alright later I have some work to get down before turning in." Mahan got up and head out to go see about the resource shop. He was determined to save for a dragon mount but wanted to help improve everyone in the guild so making more rings was very important to him. Unfortunately he only could make one kind and really wasn't that good compared to the ones they could buy. Yeah the extra exp was good but not all of them had it and it only gave a +1 boost to one stat.

Anyways getting to the shop he quickly got 5 gold ore from the shopkeeper and headed to one of the working stations to think about what he wanted to make.

"This time I need to make something that doesn't make it obvious what guild we are in." From this point on the eclipse rings are going to be a rare item that he or anyone makes ever. Taking a moment he put himself into deep thought on what he was going to make.

Yuna had been quietly listening to the conversation, she didn't really know what to say to all of it so it was best to stay quiet as long as no one asked her anything, which they didn't. They really discussed some concerning subjects, especially the amount of realism. In the beginning it had been really cool to be in such a new and exiting world but slowly it started to become almost scary.

However, getting scared wouldn't lead her anywhere. she was with the strongest guild in the game, somehow, and nothing could happen to her as long as she watched out a bit. She took Fabian on her lap and hugged the little fox "we're gonna be allright buddy" she said to the fox, who gave her a little lick over her cheek. With a smile Yuna rubbed it away and listened to the others discuss the idea that Shade had, making steam engines or hot air baloons or something like that. if he would make that, he would be the greatest craftsman in the game, she didn't even know it it wold be possible with the game machanics but with the amount of realism it had showed so far she wouldn't be surprised if it would workd.

slowly everyone started to leave to do their own things. Yuna didn't really know where to go so she ordered something to drink and took out her map, she decided to draw everything that she remembered from her little exploring sesion through the city when she fist got here. clancy was going to map the area around it so she could maybe help him by making a map of the city itself. enjoying her drink she started to draw and scribble and tried her best to remember everything she saw. after a while she had created a rather detailed map of a small part of the city, but it wasn't good enough yet. if she could make a map of the whole city that would be grand. "let's do that" she muttered to herself. she finished her drink and then stood up.

with Fabian following her she went outside and back to the place where they had entered the city. she kept her map in her hand and made sure everything that was on it so far was correct, then she went on to discover the main route through the city and the streets directly around it. it wasn't all that exiting to do actually so she had some time to think about what she wanted in this game, assuming she would be stuck here for a while longer. the rest of the guild were all good at something, Loki could make potions, shade made great weapons, Mahan was just an insanely strong fighter and a great leader of their guild and then there was Yuna, who didn't really do anything. when it came to battles she was only average at best, sure, she could cook a little but was it all that special? it wasn't a hard skill to learn and besides having food to eat it didn't have great advantages like stat boosts. "well budy, what do you think we could do?" she asked fabian, but he didn't have any ideas of course, since he's a fox.

she came past the armour shop and saw some very beautifull armour and robes through the window of the shop. she looked at her own clothes we appeared to be a bit dirty and it showed signs of getting worn of due to the heavy fightig she had done the last couple of days. that got her an idea, maybe she could make herself some new clothes, buying clothes was not a problem of course, she had more as enough gold, but those clothes you could buy were all so standart, maybe she could make something for herself that was a little more different.

"let's see if we can buy some fabric, shall we?" she said to Fabian and went around to look for fabric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back