Login Here

Time was passing and Mahan still was sure what he was going to make or how he was going to make it. He didn't want to just smelt the ores into rings because they will come out in normal quality. He wanted to make something that even Shade would be impressed with. Ever since he made his first rings he was a little disappointed about the quality they were. He needed to make something that could be more useful beyond a +1 stat increase. In fact it started to dawn on him that increasing one stat was not going to be enough. Even the store didn't sell anything for multiple stat increases, well for now anyway.

Taking out one of the ore he wanted to try something special and see how the results would be. Smelting the ore into the molds like before and pulled out the book on enchanting. Turning the pages he found the section more imprinting light on an item that Shade used for his sword. With the added effect of him being a paladin with affinity with light he was sure that it could give some good results.

As the four rings cooled instead of just being normal gold rings they had more of a glowing light flowing through the gold. A notification came up asking me to name the new items he just made and inputted "Ring of Light" . Yeah it didn't really sound very original but hey he wasn't an expert in naming pieces of jewelry.

Congratulations you have made a new recipe- "Ring of Light"
+100 Fame

You have made a Unique item for the first time (+100 Fame)

Ring of Light (Unique)
+4 to 2 different stats

+20 Attractiveness to all citizens of the City of Light [Restriction: Does not stack with other Rings of Light]
+50% light damage [Restriction: Paladins/Does not stack with other Rings of Light]
+25% to Healing [Restriction: Healers/Does not stack with other Rings of Light]
+30% Dark resistance [Restriction: Does not stack with other Rings of Light]

Oh god if Shade finds out I did that on my first try he will die. It was shocking to see not just the options for the rings but the fact that it was a unique item. Heck had he made one before Shade the reward would of been more but he was not complaining. the only thing that was a bit disappointing was that two of the options were of no use to the rest of the group. It was even disappointing that the healing was only for healers, but he guess that was only a trade off for the extra damage for him.

Overall he had to just be happy with his results and finish making the rest of the rings and hope the others will like them.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche

Last edited:
While waiting for Clancy to reply back, Loki checked her supplies. There was enough ingredients to make a week's supply of health and mana potions. It wasn't a lot but it it's enough for now. Exiting the shop, Loki locked the door to her shop and headed over to the Labor guild. Talking to the master, she paid 500 for a full team of gathers. She had them gather the herbs and berries around the nearby forests. After that, Loki decided to view the area around the city.

Climbing up on Vincent's back, and fastened the leg holders to her calfs. Nervously, Loki held on to the reins and told Vincent 'up'. The white griffin gave out a screech and jumped into the air. In the next second it's wings spread out and it began to ascend into the air. Wind rushed past Loki's face and hair as they continued to climb, the wind whistling in her ears. Using the reins to control Vincent's speed, they straightened out and flew over the city and past the walls.

The view was amazing. That was putting it lightly if Loki was honest. Really, the maps didn't to the world justice. The landscape was much bigger than what it looked like. If it wasn't for her griffin yipping, Loki could have almost forgot she was riding it.

"Right, can't forget to pay attention. Thanks." Re-gripping the reins, Loki practiced steering Vincent around. The City of Light was definitely beautiful though. To it's south and east were beaches and the huge lake. To the north was mountains, forest and a large river. To the west looked to be plains and the start of a Savannah. Possibly the beginning of the Outlands. Moving Vincent towards the north, Loki flew over the forest and to the mountains. The seemed the mountains housed a few bandit camps.

"Huh, good thing we didn't meet with any on our way out of the cave."

From her view atop Vincent, Loki could the forest across from the river. Mist seemed to come from out of it. It was likely the dark forest, and the next zone they had to tackle. On her way back to the city, Loki picked out two stray bandits to practice fighting on top of her mount. Since she didn't have her scythe with her, she'd have to use magic only.

Putting in her free stat points for extra damage, Loki used summon abyssal familiar to attack the bandit up close then used Crystal Shard to hit and stun it. Because of the bandit's passive skill her attack did only 40 damage instead of 50 and the summoned familiar can only do 28.8 damage. It was indeed an annoying skill, especially with how much mana the familiar cost. Using Deadman's Hands, she pinned the bandit and let her familiar attack it since one hit from the bandit did more than half of the familiar's health in damage. The familiar. on it's part, was able to get in two more hits before the bandit was freed and killed it. Loki used Crystal Shard again for another 40 damage and a stun, then hit it with Creeping Shadow dealing 60 damage.

"Hmm, these guys sure are tough, and it's much harder to aim while flying, but it's getting better at least." Using Life Drain, Loki finished off the bandit and let her mp recover. Repeating the process on the other stray bandit, Loki was able to get somewhat adjusted to aerial combat, but more practice was going to be needed to master it. Headed back to the city, Loki put in Vincent's new stats.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Mahan had finished making a total of 20 rings and had run out of gold ore and a lot to think about. As it stood they had 7 guild members and JHelm whom he forgot to ask about joining. With the 20 rings he could boost his own stats or someone else by a lot or try to divide them evenly in some way. The problem was that it didn't seem totally necessary for any of them to need more than one. With the restrictions making it less needed to wear more than one it almost seemed like a waste of ring slots just to have more stat points. He could always make different types of rings with different options so getting rid of them for the sake of fairness could be the best move.

Leaving the work area he decided to sell 12 of the rings at the jewelry shop and save the rest for them. Taking one of them he set it to boost his strength and intelligence since those were very important for his progression. Taking the moment while he was at it he put all 5 free points that he still had and put them into agility for a little extra speed and crit chance. The sun was getting low in the sky so some of the businesses were closing shop so it was a surprise to see that they were open.

[Welcome esteemed customer and maker of the ring of light you are very welcome in my store]

He almost walked out due to the reception that he got from walking into the store. All he could think was how did they even know that he was the one that made the ring in the first place. Also the way he was acting was way different than how other NPCs had treated him. They had called him sir but usually when you get called esteemed was only in special situations. Checking the shopkeeper's properties he saw plain as day that his attractiveness had reached 80. He hadn't even done anything as far as he could tell and the shopkeeper thought he was a man to be respected.

Hmmmm I wonder if he has any special quest that needed to be done? Maybe I'll pay him a visit later for now let me get these rings sold.

"Uh yes I have some of the rings of light in fact that I wanted to sell to your shop. I had plenty after I was done making them so I was thinking about bringing them to your shop."

[Wonderous, may I please see them if you please so I can see what they are valued.]

Pulling out the rings he made sure to put back the other 7 rings for the rest of the group. Based on what he knew he figure the rings would be at least 500 gold each at least.

[My good sir they are more magnificent than what I had heard about them. I can offer you 800 gold each, so that should come out to 9,600 gold for them all.]

Someone must of given this NPC a generous personality because he did not see that coming. Even if it wasn't the 40,000 gold that Loki got he just realized something even better.

I can finally get myself a dragon.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze @CyanDies Sizniche Sizniche

Last edited:
Loki returned to the city and used the whistle to return Vincent. Flying was fun and all, but being on land certainly had it's own charm to it. She never thought she'd ever think that in her lifetime. Walking down the street she got a reply back from Clancy saying that he'd take her up on the offer. Good, that was one less thing she had to worry about. Taking out the key from her inventory, Loki set her door to open for friends only, instead of just herself. That way Clancy can get in now.

It was getting pretty late now and the sun was starting to set. Walking back to the inn, Loki saw Yuna in the tailor's guild looking at fabrics.

"Thinking of making clothes in the dark?" Loki asked Yuna, hugging her from behind and smiling. "If you have any designs you'd like to try out I could help."

Sizniche Sizniche Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Clancy got up from his short nap in the back room of the potion shop, taking a glimpse out through the door. The orange glow of the setting sun gave dim light to the city, as shops and stalls began packing in for the day. He stepped out of the potion shop onto the mostly empty street to find Lurie, as he was ready to start mapping the local woods.

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Mahan had woken up inside his room in the inn and he was ready for the day and hopped out of bed and rushed out. He had been a bit disappointed on that he couldn't make it to the battle mount shop since they had been closed before he got to it. Taking no time to wait for the others to wake up he found himself outside the shop and it was open for him. He was so focused on getting there that he didn't notice that there was an increase in players in the city. They were all running around taking in the new sights, getting in to a normal kind of groove. There were even groups of players forming to explore the outer areas and what was out there. None at that really mattered to him as he entered the shop.

[Welcome sir, would you like some help in choosing a mount befitting you.]

"Yes I came here in mind looking to see about getting a dragon."

[Truly good sir? Rarely do we ever get anyone wanting to get a dragon for themselves.]

"Well I have much need of one for accompanying me and I know that it well that a dragon is one of the most powerful mounts."

[Alright then if you could follow me then we can go pick one out for you.]

Mahan followed the shopkeeper to the stables and was in shock to see that they actually had dragons that fit inside. There were ones that had been of many different colors from green to even gold,platinum, and diamond skinned. That all seemed pretty cool, but it was all flashy for something that was meant for fighting and not just for display. Going down the line he stopped at the end finding a whistle with the words "Red Scaled Dragon" from his UI. It was a bit surprising that it was only a whistle when there were dragons inside the stable. Picking it up he had a feeling that he had found the one.

Paying the shopkeeper before he could ask any questions on why he made his decision he rushed to the square. Taking out the whistle he blew into it and a screeching sound came from it. It was not the sound he thought that was gonna come out from it but it made sense when a screeching sound ten times louder was heard all across the city. Coming down from the sky was a dragon with red scales. It was such a sight that the citizens were panicking and the players near by thought it was an event. Well that was until it sat down in front of Mahan and bowed its head. Taking his hand he rubbed the head of the dragon and a prompt came up for a name input. On impulse he put in Ike as that was a character from one of his favorite games.

Title gained: Dragon Rider

"Well then Ike let's go see if the others are ready for today."
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

As the sun was getting dark, Loki dragged Yuna back to the inn and paid for a room for the both of them. After they had finished preparing for bed, Loki fell asleep with her head on Yuna's stomach and Fabz pressed between them. It had been awhile since she had a good rest since being in the game, but Loki had a peaceful sleep rest on Yuna.

"It's really quite dangerous how soft you are you know."

Loki mentally told Yuna, though of course it never reached the girl. The crafting stores don't open back up until nine, so that gave them an hour. Loki opened her eyes and saw the light drifting into the room. It seemed that Max had messaged her during the night. Looked like he had left the finished scythe in the potion shop and left to go do something else.

Stretching, Loki got dressed and headed out of the inn. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air, Loki headed towards the potion shop to start the day.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Last edited:
It had turned about 08:30 server time when Plinto woke up to the sight of the sealing of the room he rented in the Wanderer's Refuge. Waking up in Titan Age was starting to feel normal in a kind of familiar way. Kind of like when you have to get used to a move and those first couple days feel like a dream but then later on it just feels like that is just how it always has been. If it wasn't for the fact that he couldn't really do anything to get out he would've gone crazy knowing that he couldn't wake up knowing that he could just see his family. It's fine even if I'm here they should be getting the money so I only need to think about getting through each day until I can see them.

Not wasting any time he got up and headed down to the dining area so he could wait for the others. When he got down stairs he could see that Loki was heading out to go do something. He was sure she would be back at some point so he just sat down at a table and made an order. There was no certainty that the others were gonna wake up soon or they were already out somewhere so getting something to eat seemed to be the best move for the moment.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche

Clancy woke up that morning in the potion shop back room, crawling out of bed. Well, 'tumbled' would probably be a better verb. He hit the floor with a soft thud and a groan; his least favorite thing in the world, by far, was getting up in the morning. He pulled himself up off of the ground and trudged into the potion store, preparing to begin business for the day.

Last night's cartography expedition was a total bust; the dense woods, along with the darkness, caused him and Lurie to fall to a snail's pace, and the forest was just too large to chart. Maybe it's a world edge? A barrier? Maybe we aren't supposed to go there? The forest was certainly too dense to pass through effectively, that's for sure. If he'd been alone, Clancy would've camped for the night and gone as deep as his feet would take him, but he didn't want to force Lurie to have to go through that and decided to turn back before 11PM. They got back to town late in the night, sure, but it was better than never.

Clancy began setting up the array of display potions and gave a sigh. Isn't this the kind of thing I play games to escape? Living a workaday, nine to five job?

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon

Lurie really didn't want to go out in the middle of the night, but she did agree to join Clancy though. So getting herself out of bed, she met him next to the city gates and they began their trek through the nearby woods. Although it was quite unsuccessful, with Lurie's fear of the dark keeping them moving at a slow pace, and the forest being so thick they had a hard time seeing were they were going, they were able to confirm one thing at lease. Animal-like monsters in this game did indeed sleep. They headed back around 11pm and Lurie collapsed on her bed and feel asleep.

Loki entered the potions shop and heard a thump coming from the back bedroom as she was picking up her scythe. She figured it was best not to mind it and left to go do what she had planned. Along the way to the Blacksmith shop, Loki met up with Mahan, who....had his dragon following him around.

"Really...? Is he serious?" She thought to herself and walked up to him.

"Er, grats on the dragon, but, are you sure that's ok Mahan?"

Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Mahan, followed by Ike, had decided to walk back to the inn so to not send all of the citizens on high alert. For some reason because he was with Ike no one paid him that much attention at all. Must be because of my dragon rider title. In any event it was a good thing so they could walk around without anybody freaking out or calling the guards. Had it been an undead follower the guards would of been on him so fast that he would be dead in a heartbeat. Passing by the blacksmith shop he was caught by surprise to see that Loki had also been out.

"Thanks, no it's fine," he replied. "I was given the dragon rider title so it seems that it's cool for Ike to be around." Getting new and cool title seemed to be a good benefit depending on what they were. Looking at the shop and based on where he found Loki he could only figure that she had come here for something.

"Well if you want I can wait for you to finish your business? I'm done now so we just need to get the others and we can start the day with a nice run through the forest."
RaynaFon RaynaFon Sizniche Sizniche Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

"I see. You're lucky the guards aren't on you. Though just in case, it might be better if Ike waits outside the city in case some npcs went to find the guards before the title locked in. Fear of a dragon landing in the city isn't something one forgets quickly. Also it's no big problem. I'm just here to buy the blacksmith shop as well. The other's are still asleep. Well Yuna still was when I left the room. Anyways, be right back."

Saying that, Loki entered the shop and with here money, purchased the blacksmith shop before anyone else could do so. With that she had two of the main five stores. The remaining three were the weapon and armor shops and the general store. Now if anyone wanted to buy potions or craft gear in the City of Light, they would have to make their own store or pay her. Thinking, Loki wondered if she should buy the alchemy store to control the flow of ingredients for potion and scroll making. Well, she could always do that later. For now she had other things to do.

Leaving the shop, she hired another set of laborers for mining ore this time. With that, she met back up with Mahan.

"Alright, ready. By the way, have you tried flying yet? It pretty tricky but fun. I've got a good lay out of the surroundings."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Last edited:
As Loki went inside to by the shop Mahan he decided to follow he advice and sent Ike off to lower the risk of an unexpected guard showing up asking about a dragon. It never hurt to be safe than be sorry when shit hit the fan and everything goes to hell because you weren't being careful. Watching Ike fly off it just dawned on him that he still had the ring that he made the night before for everyone. He didn't know how Loki would feel about it since the ring didn't give options for warlocks but it should be a good start.

"No I didn't want to cause a bigger seen than I already had," he said as Loki came out of the shop. "But if you do know the area then that can come in handy for later when we decide where to go next." As the walked along Loki wanted to stop to go get some workers and left him waiting outside.

As they left the labor guild he pulled out the ring from his inventory and handed it to Loki. "Here I tried to make something that would be better than what I gave you all earlier." They were almost back to the inn but it never hurt to just give it to her now. "It doesn't have the best options but for now it should be an improvement to what I already gave you."
RaynaFon RaynaFon

Loki caught the ring and thanked Mahan. She then equipped it and picked out the stats she wanted. The effects didn't do much for her, but having four extra points in two stats that she wanted was still pretty good. Picking spirit and strength, Loki boosted those to 19 and 28 respectfully.

"Nice. Let's see if the others are awake."

Entering the inn, Loki noticed that at least Plinto was awake. Ordering some eggs and hash-browns, Loki sat down at his table as she wondered how fantasy, middle ages hash-browns would taste like.

"Morning Pin, anyone else up yet? We'll probably be heading out after breakfast."

As Loki's plate was placed in front of her, she found out her answer; surprisingly normal.

"Oh yeah. You ok with the idea of flying? If not, you should probably get ready for it."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Plinto had been sitting in the inn for a while waiting to see if anyone would show up with no results. It seemed Lurie and Yuna must still be asleep, Loki was still out, and Mahan was either asleep or out. Well those were his best guess with the limited information that he had. Really it wasn't much for him to ask that they show up at some point while he was dying of boredom. Well that was until Loki and Mahan showed up after coming back from the morning errands.

"Hey you two, no unfortunately from what I can tell we are the only ones that are up right now."

"Alright well we'll see about getting them up so we can get the day started," said Mahan. He wasn't happy to hear that the others were still sleeping for all they knew when they had said that they weren't going to waste the time they had for double exp. After ordering some coffee and bacon it was brought shortly after with what Loki had asked for. The taste was so close to real that it gave him a nice comforting feeling like he was back at his place about to start the day.

"It should be fine," he replied to Loki. "I'm don't really have a problem with heights and I doubt we will be flying around too much for now since that others can't."

"Wait flying?" Asked Plinto a bit surprised. "Now I have to see you guys do that."

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Yuna was surprised to see loki, but it was a pleasant surprise. "yea, I'm going to try and make some clothes for myself" she said "but it's a little dark now, I want to see what the fabrics look like at daylight, I'll go buy them tomorrow" and with that being said she followed Loki to the inn.

The next day Yuna woke up to discover that Loki had was gone, she had probably left to do some things since it was a little late already. Yuna got up and rubbed her eyes, then she gently poked Fabian to wake him up aswell. "allrighty, let's get go get some fabrics then shall we?" she said to Fabian as she got up. She walked out of the inn and had herself a small breakfast of some bread she still had in her inventory.

She got to the tailoring guild and looked at the fabrics again, her mother had told her to always look at fabrics in the daylight because they can seem diferent in different lights. she picked out some basic white fabric, some brown leather and some green silky fabric and took them outside to look at them. she was happy with how they looked and how they colours looked together. She liked the red she was wearing now but she thought green would look nice with her eyes.

she took everything to the counter and also bought some thread and needles. the NPC was very nice and helpfull and soon she had everything she needed.

as she walked out of the shop she saw a dragon take off. she raised and eyebrown and then smiled. "well, Fabian, if I had to guess I'd say that our friends are over there" she said with a chuckle. she wasn't sure who would own the dragon but she couldn't imagine any NPC's owning a dragon either so she could always try to see who were arond there, it could never hurt to take a look.

soon she reached the place where the dragon had come from and indeed she saw the others there aswell "hi guys" she greeted them "who's dragon is that?"

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche

Loki turned around in her chair to waved to Yuna.

"Ah, morning Yuna. Looks like you slept well. In regards to the dragon, that would be Mahan's. I perfer my white griffin though. Better mobility."

Look finished her plate of food as Lurie came stumbling, figuratively, down the stairs.

"Morning"

Lurie gave Loki a wave in return to the morning and sat down at the table after ordering food and coffee.

"Well, since Lurie is now down and JHelm had seemed to disappear somewhere, it looks like the whole group is here. Clancy will be running the potion shop while he's mapping and Nightshade isn't going to be waking up anytime soon. So once everyone is done will be heading out. Don't worry Pin, you'll get to see it soon. I saw a good bandit camp that isn't too high leveled that we can farm. It's pretty far though, so flying will be faster. Since a dragon is big enough for three people and a griffin for two, that works out perfectly."

Loki smiled at Plinto, but for some reason, someone could believe that it wasn't a good natured smiled. No, of course that wasn't the case. Those people are certainly just crazy.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Mahan was glad to see that Yuna already been up and that Lurie had finally come down. With the others busy with what they were doing once finished breakfast they could head off for the daily grind.

"Alright well everyone before I forget I have gifts for you all," he said reaching into his inventory. Pulling a ring for Yuna, Lurie, and Plinto handing one to each of them. "I made these Rings of Light for you all so you could have a little help."

He had finished his breakfast and was hoping that what he made was good enough. Loki seemed ok about it so that was a good sign that he didn't waste his time, but you never know.

Meanwhile Plinto was grateful for the ring but was too concerned about Loki's smile. In fact he was sure he was the only one that saw it. What in the world does is she thinking?

"So we can go anytime the others are ready since I am good to go."

Last edited:
"Thanks." Lurie said to Mahan and took the ring she was offered. It was really nice, with +4 to any two of her stats and a bonus to her heals, she could help the guild out alot more now. Since she was the group's only healer, she had to do alot more...well...there was the GM and vice who, out of the normal players, where like leaderboard pros and normally didn't need her help. But still!

She was feeling better, after having coffee to wake her up, and her brain activity began to rise. Lurie wondered what the vice meant by flying, were they really gonna fly?

Loki got up, after everyone had finished eating. "Alright? Shall we head out then?"

Leaving the inn, Loki used her whistle to call Vincent. Helping Yuna onto Vincent and fastening her legs on, Loki climbed up and did the same to herself. The reason as to why Loki smiled at Plinto, was not cuz of anything she had planned, but because Plinto was going to end up riding with Mahan, who owned a dragon but hadn't tried practicing riding it yet. Ah, this should be fun to watch. Do your best Plinto, Lurie!

"I'll see you guys over by the gates Mahan."

With that, Vincent yipped and raced of, careful not to run anyone over as it ran through the streets.

Mahan watched as Loki and Yuna flew off together. Wasting no time pulling out his whistle and blowing they were greeted by Ike who flew down from the sky. After a quick pay on the head for Ike Mahan helped Lurie and Plinto to mount the dragon.

"Alright you guys," he said getting on Ike's back. "I haven't done this yet but just hold on and hope for the best."

"Wait this is your first ti....." Plinto said right as they took off into the sky. To catch up Mahan was making them go way too fast. "Hey slow down or we'll fall to our deaths!"

"Relax and enjoy the ride dude. Besides you don't hear Lurie complaining." Mahan didn't want to get to far behind Loki and wanted to see if he could make it to level 10 today. Besides it was a rush to be so high in the air and the view was amazing.

"Loki lead the way!" he said once he was close enough to Loki. Which mind You this was not easy to do when her griffin was way faster. "We need to get this party started ASAP."

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Lurie wasn't complaining about the speed at which Mahan was going at, mostly because she was putting all her focus into holding on for dear life.

Loki, on her part however, was doing her best not to laugh when looking are Lurie and Plinto. The group had even lft the city gates yet and they were already looking like that.

"Alright follow me, the bandits are this way!"

Loki flew off to the north in the direction of the bandits she had fought last night.

"Huh? It looks like Vincent got faster? No, that's just the trick of the mind. I didn't use his skill to fly faster in order to see how fast Mahan would go to catch up. What are you talking about? I'd never do something like that; that's just mean. I'm no villain. I've definitely changed since meeting this group, definitely. So don't look at me like that good Loki."

After reaching the area she practiced fighting in the air at, Loki landed Vincent in the nearby forest and waited for Mahan to catch up while helping Yuna down. When the other group finally arrived, Loki gave Plinto the same smile she did in the inn and silently mouthed the words "we have a return trip" to him.

"Well then, there's the bandit camp, shall we get farming? There's five level 12 bandits and three level 16 ones. Let's try dragging them out two at a time and clear it that way."

Yuna got into Loki's griffin and was a little nervous, she had never flown before, not in a plane and defenitly not on a griffin. she had her arms wrapped around loki so she wouldn't fall but after a while she started to enjoy it and relaxed a little. Fabian on the other hand, who sat on Yuna's lap, didn't seem to enjoy it so much, but Yuna thought that the view was really great and the feeling of the win through her hair was pretty nice aswell.

by the end, when she got off the griffin again, she was almost a little dissapointed, it was pretty cool to be able to fly like that. she petted the griffin a little "thanks for the ride" she said to the griffin. Fabian growled a little to Vincent and hid behind Yuna's legs. "hey hey, be nice Fabian" she said to the fox as she picked it up.

then she turned to the others again "so, a bandit camp... and they seem to be pretty high levels aswell... I guess this will be fun" she said, a little nervous but as always in a good mood. She took out her bow "lets test out my new bow then I guess"

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche

Loki smiled at Yuna. "It'll be fine. We beat a level 20 boss, these guys won't be a problem! I'll keep the mobs off you so watch my back ok?"

Loki was quite happy since she was hugged by Yuna the whole trip, so she'd do these bandits a favor and try to finish it as quickly as possible. Loki clearly didn't set it up to happen though. Even if she could have offered the extra seat on Vincent to anyone else, she certainly didn't know that it would end up like this. Anyone who says otherwise is simply crazy, okay?

"Don't give me that look Pin, I've done nothing."

"Anyways," Loki coughed to get everyone's focus. "Let's get started shall we? I'll pull the one on the right, Mahan the left. Lurie you can bind, Yuna and Plinto, support damage. Let's go!"

Loki rushed the bandit on her right and caught it's attention with a slash(32) and moved back to bring it closer to the group.

Left Bandit HP 250/250
Right Bandit HP 218/250

"Alright the on your mark we will take the fight to them. Just remember to save some bandit for the rest of us."

Hopping off of Ike with Lurie and Plinto, he moved into action attack the bandit Loki pointed out for him. The bandit on the other hand had other plans using critical charge aiming to take out Lurie.

"Come on give me a break," he said mad that he didn't have the time to call Black Stallion. Instead he used starstruck that forced the bandit to come for him. Throwing up his sun shield blocking all damage he followed up with a slash to the face (48).

"Everyone these guys seem to take less damage so we are going to have to hit them harder then normal."

Left bandit 202/250
Right bandit 218/250

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back