Login Here

World Notification: Attention All Players- The class of werewolf has finally been unlocked. Seek out either player "Dauntless" to become one or seek out the "Mistwatch Werewolves" in the Dark Forest.

World Notification: Attention All Players- The Summer Ise Harbor has been discovered by guild "Merchants Runners". Players seeking to visit may travel via the city teleport gate.

World Notification: Attention All Players- Von Boran has been discovered by guild "Beyond Knights". Players seeking to visit may travel via the city teleport gate.

World Notification: Attention All Players- Al Hasa has been discovered by player "Glaive". Players seeking to visit may travel via the city teleport gate.

World Notification: Attention All Players- Bruzo has been discovered by guild "Orc Hugers". Players seeking to visit may travel via the city teleport gate.

Prrrgadilly huffed with irritation as his peripheral vision becamr bombarded with world notifications. After selescting each one by focusing his eyes on them, he huffed again. In a game with so many players, he was unsurprised that they'd been keeping busy and expanding their horizons, but that just meant that he was lagging behind. I need to pick up the pace if I want to remain on top. He thought as he read the notification for werewolves. And I need to find an NPC faction to suit my needs; note to self. Adding the thought to his ever-increasing to-do list, Prrrgadilly turned his attention to the gathered party.

"Well then, now that everyone seems to have made up their mind, shall we be underway? Time is of the essence." He said calmly, but with obvious impatience. He came here to get a foot up on fhe player base, not to stand around and work out field trip particulars.
Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze MJ ._. MJ ._. Sizniche Sizniche

Clancy was looking away at something and noticed the slight smile Scarlett gave. Though he didn't know what it was for, it seemed unusual, considering the conversation that was being had. "Okaaaay..." he said, with a slight, but passing, tinge of confusion, "Well, I'm going to bolt on ahead. Where can I find hunters around here?" He realized when he said this that he didn't quite know much about the world, despite the fact that he was being paid to do so. I guess I'm getting a bit absorbed into this, aren't I?

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

- - -
Glaive clutched her ears, groaning in agony from the noise.

The once-quaint (read: barely populated) city of Al Hasa was now flooded with players, all teleporting in to see the new city. The commotion between the players made cities—hell, basically anywhere—unbearable to stand in, which is why she left the City of Light in the first place. The sound was deafening to her, and all she could think about was finding a quiet place. It was noisy crowds like this that used to give her panic attacks, and still kind of do, but she's learned to make it through without panicking and screaming over the past few days, so that she doesn't draw undue attention. Still, she had to get out of there as soon as possible.

She rushed through the crowd, searching for a spare building, any building to hide in and regain her calm. The first FOR SALE sign she saw immediately grabbed her attention, causing her to immediately rush up and see the cost so that she can lock up the doors and let the silence soak in for a bit. Six grand? Fine, I just got back from a gold-grinding trip anyway. She purchased the building and bolted into the door, locking it behind her. However, to her despair, she was immediately greeted by an NPC inside the store, standing behind a countertop.

"Hello, you seem to have purchased my—"

"OUT."

"But this is my—"

"NOW." She had little patience for people right now, artificial or otherwise.

As the NPC who had formerly owned the building left after being evicted, Glaive propped herself against the side of the counter and took a few dozen deep breaths. After nearly twenty minutes of trying to find some semblance of sanity, she looked up and looked around at the building, and noticed something... weird. For one thing, there were a few dozen weapons behind the counter of varying types, sizes, and rarities, and an open floor plan connected the shop to a mid-sized smithing workshop.

"What the hell did I just buy?"

Last edited:
MARVEL
Mahan was asking Loki about the map when a new series of announcements arrived. "Surely, this is a busy day!" Marvel uttered as checked them one by one.
World Notification: Attention All Players- The class of werewolf has finally been unlocked. Seek out either player "Dauntless" to become one or seek out the "Mistwatch Werewolves" in the Dark Forest.
World Notification: Attention All Players- The Summer Ise Harbor has been discovered by guild "Merchants Runners". Players seeking to visit may travel via the city teleport gate.
World Notification: Attention All Players- Von Boran has been discovered by guild "Beyond Knights". Players seeking to visit may travel via the city teleport gate.
World Notification: Attention All Players- Al Hasa has been discovered by player "Glaive". Players seeking to visit may travel via the city teleport gate.
World Notification: Attention All Players- Bruzo has been discovered by guild "Orc Hugers". Players seeking to visit may travel via the city teleport gate.
"This vampire-werewolf thing sound cliche... but if I could I might have joined this game as a hunter..." She spoke our her mind and shrugged before dismissing the UI. "If something like a war breaks out I may play a role in it as well... it depends on quests and prizes..." She told herself. While Loki and Mahan were discussing around the map, she gave her attention to Elvira again. "You've got lovely wings! Is it possible for me to see you in action? I wish to see how they work..." She spoke to the npc. It was easy to start a conversation with most of them since, despite of players, they wouldn't bite or shy away.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Gorgin

“Von Boran… I’m coming!”
Said the ginger haired dwarf as ran through the city toward the teleport gate. There, he had to stand in a short line of dwarves and other scavengers before passing the gate and entering the city surrounded by mountains. “Wow! This is the home for dwarves~ I should move here from city of beginners. Yes, I’ll do so as soon as I find an inn… but first, I need to explore all over it.” He spoke to himself as marched happily in finely paved streets watching statues of most famous craftsmen of history with admiration. “Ah… someday I’m going to be one of them…” Gorging said as if had completely had forgotten that a boy called Adam ever existed. Then he checked on workshops. They were as various as what he had found in other cities but with some new or unique crafting options that he couldn’t touch yet. “Really… I should start learning something soon.” His eyes shifted from a jewelry shop to a smithing shop. “I’m only sure that I don’t want to do sculpting…” He thought but shrugged carelessly. “I can decide about that later. Now it’s time to visit mining locations… hmm… which way leads to mines?” Gorgin searched for sign guiding him toward caves and mines.
Everyone Everyone

Cerita
After receiving the message about werewolves, Cerita became nervous about facing one or more on her way in dark forest, but fortunately the first person she met was a paladin. She exchanged simple greetings with the random npc and tried convince him to follow her to other place where he could work with other paladins but he refused saying that his mission was to protect that spot he had been assigned to. Not expecting more about a simple quest, the acolyte stood by the paladin waiting for skeletal soldiers to appear. As soon as the fight began, she used healing spark to keep both of them safe. When the lvl15 paladin defeated a lvl10 skeleton, Cerita said goodbye and went on till reach two paladins fighting two skeletons. She used the same tactic but twice this time and rested till next skeletons appeared and they played again. Once more she left the group thinking that the task was becoming boring and she almost had lost the count as they had defeated 5 skeletons while she had found 3 paladins, then she found another paladin fighting a skeleton and zap, they finished it. Of course when it was 2 against 1 and their level was higher even respawning couldn’t save the opponent. The last fight didn’t take more than a minute and then she teleported back to the church of light with half of spoils of 7 skeletons.
“Hello again, High priestess. My mission is done.” She told the npc in white elegant robs.
+105 Gold / +3 Bone Meal
Dice
Quinlan63 Quinlan63

"Well, I guess it's decided then. Well go though Quinlan's trail and see him." Standing up, Loki looked at the knight and nodded to her. We'll be off then."

"Good luck to you all. I wish you well."

The knight smiled and looked at Marvel.

" Sadly these wings are not strong enough to carry me and my armor through the skies, however I can glide with them." The knight chuckled. " If I get a good draft of wind then I can mimic flight for a bit however."

Getting up, Lurie and Rita followed Loki, who had started making her way towards the mountains.

As the group got closer to the pass, the baby dragons startes to thin out and be replaced by the young adult dragons, who while not being full side yet, definitely were just as vicious. Throwing themselves at the group whenever they saw them. Loki killed two before seeing 3 more head towards the others.

"Heads up!"

Acting quickly Lurie bound one of them, as the other headed towards Marvel and Rita.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly MJ ._. MJ ._.

Mahan and Plinto followed behind Lurie and Rita making sure to watch their backs for them. Plinto was silently filling Mahan on what he found out about Marvel and Prrrigadilly. Mahan wasn't too surprised by how Marvel did since all the gear she had was pretty standard. Prrrigadilly, well for him Mahan was wonder if it was a good idea to be bringing along someone like him. Although it was too late to regret his inclusion and just move on with their plans. He was pretty sure that by the end of their journey that Marvel would be much easier to convince to join them.

His train of thought was cut when he heard the words 'Heads up' warning them of the impending attack from above.

"Loki take the one Lurie has bound! Plinto get ready to use your blood fury! Yuna we need trap shot and blinding shot on the other dragon, alternate between the two!"

Mahn quickly moved to intercept the dragon coming for Marvel and Rita by using Starstruck to draw it to him instead. Right as the dragon redirected it's course coming crashing down on Mahan's shield he used Abolish to keep it in place.

"Plinto go!!!"

Plinto Leaped over Mahan landing on the dragon unleashing an endless number of slashes that ate through the dragon's HP in seconds .Unfortunately it left him with little MP and there was still one more dragon to deal with.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze MJ ._. MJ ._. Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Quest completed: Aegis of Luna

Reward: 300 EXP, Increased favor with the goddess Luna, and 300 Gold
[Wonderful to hear that from you. I had hoped that you would be able to handle that. Some who I have sent to do the same have failed so you have done the church a great service from achieving the goal you were sent out with. I have nothing else for you today but I would suggest that you go see Acolyte Gabriel. He is helps teach others who want to improve their ability to heal others.]

Class Quest: Meet the Healer Trainer- Go speak with Gabriel to see if he would be will to teach you how to increase your healing ability

Reward: Variable
MJ ._. MJ ._.

Marvel

"That's cool too!" Marvel replied with widened eyes as imagined herself riding on wind like flying with a glider. "Your outfit is lovely but I can't wear it as you do. I just hope to be able to get wings, ring or something like that..." She was talking to Elvira when Loki called them to restart their adventure. "I have to go now but will be back hopefully when I've got what you need to forge wings." Saying this she ran to the rest of group.
Marvel had to keep her shield on as young dragons kept attacking them. At first Loki got rid of them but then they were too many for her to take on.
Young Dragon: Player level
Stats
Constitution: 180
Strength: 72
Intelligence: 90
Agility: 108
Spirit: 72
Skills: Fire Breath- Deals fire damage equal to 270
Dragon Scales(Passive)- 50% resistance to Fire and 10% damage reduction
One dragon was too much for her let alone two. Then, Mahan took the lead and one dragon was about to be killed when the other was untouched. Marvel thought that if she finishes the wounded one the stronger players can go for the fresh hunt so she aimed for the weak dragon but wasn't lucky enough and the foe disappeared. There wasn't much time left; she aimed for the lively young dragon and used Conjured Ward and then summoned her Abyss Familiar that looked like a ghostly black and white sad pierrot marionette. That left her with 412 MP. Abyss familiar cause 30 damage to the opponent and as Marvel lacked in agility, got hit by dragon's fire and perished. But the girl hadn't been standing there watching pierrot's fight. When the dragon was busy with marionette, she had cast Surge and then Crystal Shard that caused 60 damage to it along with stunning it for 6 sec. In that 6 sec she used Creeping Shadows twice which left 162 damage on dragon. With that she only had 82 MP but the young dragon was done and vanished into sparkling shards.
Dice
Death touch (failed)
Rip Soul (success)
Dice
Dragon Scale x4
Dragon Claw x2
(180) Gold
Exp 90
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Last edited:
Quest completed: Aegis of Luna
Reward: 300 EXP, Increased favor with the goddess Luna, and 300 Gold
[Wonderful to hear that from you. I had hoped that you would be able to handle that. Some who I have sent to do the same have failed so you have done the church a great service from achieving the goal you were sent out with. I have nothing else for you today but I would suggest that you go see Acolyte Gabriel. He is helps teach others who want to improve their ability to heal others.]
Class Quest: Meet the Healer Trainer- Go speak with Gabriel to see if he would be will to teach you how to increase your healing ability
Reward: Variable
Cerita

Cerita thanked Portia and teleported to the light temple of city of beginners to find Gabriel. Once she saw an npc in acolyte garb she knew that that was him even without reading his name. She approached him and observed the character for a moment before talking to him. “Hi… I’m Cerita… an acolyte. Would you please teach me more about healing?” She asked, wondering what sort of quest or guidance he would give her.

Last edited:
As soon as it was decided that the group would head out to meet Quinlan, Prrrgadilly followed behind Loki at a distance. He noted the increasing number of young dragons, and was unsurprised as they began to attack the party. Keeping his familiar on the defensive and close to the physically weaker members of the party, Prrrgadilly went into battle mode, but held his spells until they were actually needed. Luckily, he wasn't he only one prepared for a fight as Loki promptly dispatched two of them.
"Heads up!"

Acting quickly Lurie bound one of them, as the other headed towards Marvel and Rita.
Before he could react, Mahan, Plinto and Marvel sprung into action to slay one.

Sighting the last young dragon advancing quickly, Prrrgadilly cast a spell. "Ice-infused Magic bolt." Telling his team what he was doing as he was doing it was always important. A single dart of icy blue light leapt from his outstretched hand and struck the young dragon, freezing it in place and dealing a small amount of dmg. "6 second freeze!" He called out the timer before channeling another spell.

"Blinding Crystal Magic Spear. 8 seconds" The spear of solidified mana sprung forth and struck the young dragon blind just as the freeze wore off. "Anyone else want a shot?"
Young Dragon's HP:1900
Magic bolt:206.1
YG HP:1693.9
Crystal magic spear:412.2
YG HP:1281.7

Last edited:
"Oh the hunters? I was told they can be found in the dark forest looking for vampires and werewolves to kill. I already added you to my contact list so I'll find you when I'm done."

With that Scarlet headed off hoping that Clancy doesn't get killed on his first try. Before going back though she thought is was best that she finally spend her gold on something she need badly. Jewelry.....

There was a shop in town but she never walked as she wasn't in a rush to max out her stats. Well after seeing Clancy it became clear that without giving herself a little boost she could put herself in danger.

Sizniche Sizniche

Clancy didn’t need to hear anymore than that to know where to go. He thanked her and, when they parted ways, he ran for the woods immediately. He bolted out of the north gate, running farther and farther northwards until he finally reached the large body of water separating him from the Dark Woods. With hardly a moment of hesitation, he jumped into the water and began to swim across, smiling with glee about what was to come.

———
Glaive came out of the newly purchased shop, seeking the man that once ran it. After a few minutes of searching, she found the NPC in question, walking through the markets. To get his attention, she gave a few light taps to his shoulder. She didn’t like the thought of talking to him, but someone needed to run the store, and it certainly wasn’t going to be her if she had her way. The man turned slowly, glaring at Glaive; as if she wasn’t small enough, the downwards, menacing stare made her feel a full head shorter than she should be.

“What do you want?” The blacksmith said in a deep voice, the contempt and hatred clear in his tone.

Glaive simply stood there in silence; she knew where this conversation was going already, and she didn’t like it. Instead of bothering to work up the courage in a futile attempt to ask him to come back and work for her, she instead shyly bowed her head in an unspoken farewell and walked away briskly.

Well, that went relatively poorly.

Glaive understood at this point that she would no doubt need a player to run her store at this point. She loathed the idea of hiring an actual person; as much as she hated NPCs, at least she could rationalize them as machines. Their patterns were predictable, choreographed even, so you can count on them acting the same way twice in identical situations, and therefore are a very reliable commodity. Humans, on the other hand, while still machinelike and predictable in a way, were a mixed bag. Let alone the fact that every single human behaves in a subtly different way, “consciousness” (or the illusion thereof) makes humans nearly impossible to plan for because of how chaotic the simple idea of being able to comprehend oneself and one’s surroundings makes the decision-making process. But, I digress. Glaive wanted to work with people as little as possible, but at this point it became unavoidable.

So, she set out to find a new employee. Her natural first step was to put a bulletin in Al Hasa; who it actually was mattered little to her, as long as they did the job well, so she felt it unnecessary to actually meet anyone in order to hire them. Al Hasa has a great deal of people, but not nearly enough, she thought. She figured she might as well spread the word to the City of Light; she needed to make a stop anyway.

Using the city teleport, she fast traveled to the City of Light and instantly started making her way to the Jewelry store. She had went without stat enhancing gear for a while now, and felt it was time for a boost. The sound bothered her as usual, but she kept her focus on getting to the store. Once she made it through the door, she was greeted by another, smaller crowd inside the store, which she slowly made her way through, as well. Once she made it to the counter, though, she found herself immediately greeted by another NPC; the storekeeper.

For a while, Glaive could do nothing but stare in silence; she genuinely didn’t like needing to talk. However, the Major Ring of Power in the display case caught her eye, and she realized she can afford just enough to fill all her ring slots. So, in a desperate attempt to get through to the soulless machine store vendor, she gestured towards the ring in the case.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Loki nodded to Prrrgadilly as thanks for the assist and rebounded the dragon with Deadman's Hands, as Prrgadilly's timer ended. Using her sycthe to keep the dragon's focus on her, Loki called out to Yuna and Plinto.

"Scout! Yuna, Plinto. Make sure no more got arrgo'd to us! Rita, Prrrgadilly! You're support if anymore have spotted us. Keep them pinned down. Mahan, help me finish this one off quickly!"

Loki hit the dragon with crystal shards to stun it while everyone moved.

Young Dragon HP: 1400

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly MJ ._. MJ ._.

Gabriel had been working hard that day to create more healing potions for the church. They were lucky the funding to buy more due to the shift when vampires and werewolves started popping up. So of course he and anyone able were forced to make them themselves. He was looking over to see if he had enough ingredients when an unknown Acolyte came to him asking to learn more about healing.

[I'm sorry I would love to help you further your understanding of healing but I am much to busy making healing potions for the church. As of now due to the lack of offerings we are unable to just buy them and have to collect the ingredients and make them ourselves. Only after I have 10 potions ready to turn in today will I be free to teach you.]

MJ ._. MJ ._.

Catria had been minding the shop as always waiting to see Mahan after his journey away with his guild. She had been greatful of him for keeping her around and was wondering if there was something she could do to show her thanks. Focusing back on the shop when she realized that she had customers. One a female knight and a vampire by the looks of it. The lady knight seemed to be wanting a ring as she was pointing into the case.

Yes miss, can I help you? I can see you want a ring but your going to have to tell me which one and how many. As I have become very aware lately that many have come to my master's shop for more than just one piece of jewelry.

While that was happening Scarlett was deep in thought trying to think of what she could want. With her new class it opened up more possible changes to how she should grow. That mainly included what stats she should focus on. She was going to just dump everything into intelligence as she wasn't a pure caster anymore. She could but with her lacking in other areas would cause problems for the future. She decided to think a little longer since the store clerk was helping someone already.

Sizniche Sizniche

Plinto moved to check the area as Loki instructed while Mahan moved in to help with the Loki's dragon problem. Mahan was wondering a little what was how Loki needed actual help from him. From the start she always seemed to have everything handled. Oh well that didn't matter now and really he would help anyway.

Once again he used Starstruck to draw the Dragon to him and met it with his shield. Then doing what should of been done from the start he used Honor For All to buff Loki, Marvel, Prrrigadilly, Plinto, Yuna, and himself. Then taking advantage of the close proximity to the young Dragon he started launching 3 light spears into its face since Abolish was still on cooldown.

Young Dragon HP: 608

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze MJ ._. MJ ._. Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Cerita

“Ingredients for potions?” Asked the acolyte. “Actually, I really like to learn making potions. Can I help you with it? To begin with… I can gather ingredients you need to make your potion.” She suggested honestly and wondered if this could help her improve her potion skills.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Marvel

Despite of what the girl had thought it wasn’t going to be her lucky day. The dragon in front of them was too strong in comparison with her but they were a team and could take care of it and still she lacked MP for a proper fight. Loki and Prrrgadilly made the quick move and caused considerable damage to the beast. Then came Mahan to improve them before settling his attack. Using this chance she had +%10 increase in damage so hurried up to line up behind Plinto and land her attack while the dragon was pinned down. She used her momentary best shot which was Crystal Shards. She dealt 60 dmg and stunning for 6 seconds.
Dragon HP : 548

Marvel MP : 3
@RaynaFon @Summer Breeze @Prrrgadilly @Quinlan63

Last edited:
Glaive made an attempt to try an communicate non-verbally; she kept pointing at the ring, holding up eight fingers (despite her notorious hatred of the base-10 counting system), and even throwing in a few gestures as an attempt at clarification. However, it was clear the NPC wasn’t going to accept that. Defeated, she muttered her order under her breath to the shopkeeper.

“... I’d... I’d like... eight Rings of Power... please...”

Her voice was quiet, almost weak. It was clear she didn’t enjoy having to string that statement together.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

rrrgadilly watched as Loki followed up on his lock down of the Young Dragon before being assisted by Plinto, Mahan, and Marvel. He couldn't help but roll his eyes as he noted how quickly Marvel's mana bar depleted after just a few spells. She obviously needed to invest in some Intellect Jewelry.

"Ice Spear. Familiar attack." Freezing the Young Dragon again, but with a simple Magic Spear, Prrrgadilly commanded his familiar to join the fray. He was perfectly at home in the support role; it just meant everyone's life was in his hands.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze MJ ._. MJ ._.

Magic Spear: 309
Familiar's Bite:206
Young Dragon HP: 33HP

[Oh that is nice to hear that you wish to help but sadly I am not skilled enough to teach another of how alchemy works. But it would be helpful if you could see about getting me 10 sturdy healing herb. It mostly can be found in the forest outside the city but can be acquired much more easily from the Dark Forest. Although if you find that too hard then alternatively if you can get 10 Minor Potion of Health. That would be most helpful for the church and I would be free to teach you.]

[Quest: Help Acolyte Gabriel- Gabriel needs help finishing the healing potions that the church is in need of. Acquire either 10 sturdy healing herb or 10 Minor Potion of Healing]
[Reward: 60 Attractiveness with Gabriel- Training from Gabriel]

"Well ok then," replied Catria. She reach behind the counter and pulled out the rings that were asked from her. "Here you go that will be that will be 4000 gold. Sorry about the price but I'm only allowed to give certain people a discount."

While that was happening Scarlett couldn't help but not know what would be best for her to get. More intelligence would be nice but now she wasn't just going to cast spells. Really this was far too difficult to find figure out now without thinking thing threw. Deciding that she found that it might be better to see about what her reward will be for the work of making more vampires.

Mahan not letting the young dragon have a chance to run away or call for backup he struck it down with a Healing Strike. He was a bit on edge from all the incoming dragon attacks, so much so that he didn't even check his drops or xp gained.

"Alright that should be the last one, hopefully. Plinto what's the status of the area, any more dragons?" He really didn't feel like fighting too many dragons if he could help it at this point. They still had a ways to go and they were leaving the next morning so it was important to him that they were finished.

"Yeah everything looks clear for now," replied Plinto. "Not sure about as we go along but the dragons seem to be more aggressive the farther we go."

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly MJ ._. MJ ._.

Glaive surrendered her last 4,000 gold to the merchant without a word, knowing already what it would cost. Immediately picking up the rings, she put them on one by one, watching her strength stat double from what it was previously. She didn’t show any excitement or reaction to the gain, as many players likely would, but instead shrugged and acknowledged that it happened. To her, the numbers going up is the least entertaining part; it’s determining the path to get the numbers to get up as much as possible that entertains her.

She began making her way to the door, though something in one of the cases caught her eye; the Vulcan’s Bands. No doubt, when she found an employee for her forge, if they wore the Vulcan’s Bands while they did their work, it would definitely increase the profit output of the shop, since the goods would be of higher quality. She muttered something to herself along the lines of “I’m coming back for you,” and she remembered that she still needs to find a worker for her store.

So, Glaive continued on her way out of the shop, but stopped in the doorway and turned back toward the shopkeeper. “Oh, and... I’m... in need of an experienced blacksmith to run my shop. I would appreciate it if you spread the word for me.” She then stepped back out into the crowds of the city, trying to find her way to the next monster to grind with her new strength.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Cerita​

“Ten sturdy herbs sounds easy. I’ll be back soon.” Cerita replied gladly as accepted the quest then left the church before transporting to the Dark Forest.

As she arrived at the dark forest, the atmosphere of the location made her feel like hunting. “I can play with a few animals or beasts while searching for herbs.” She thought and started walking among thick trees which she liked a lot and wished such a deep forest could be found in real world as well. She took on every small fry she encountered and picked sturdy healing herbs here and there. By the time she had picked ten herbs, about ten animals had been hunted by her. She teleported back to Gabriel to hand him her harvest and complete the quest.
[Quest Completed! You won 60 Attractiveness with Gabriel- Training from Gabriel]
"Now you can train me, right?" Cerita asked the trainer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Marvel​

Marvel didn’t want to think about more aggressive dragons as the young ones she had met could best her easily. “Isn’t there a trick or clue to avoid using too much MP while fighting dragons?” She asked other guys.

@RaynaFon @Summer Breeze @Prrrgadilly @Quinlan63

As the last dragon fell, Loki looked around to see if anymore were around. Seeing that everything was clear, she breathed a sigh of relief and got back to leading the group back down the path.

"Yeah," Loki answered Marvel when she asked about her mp. "Just check your HUD. Keeping visual tabs on your hp and mp, as well as, your teammates' hp and mp values during battle is a critical skill."

Loki hope she didn't sound to rude, but it was a skill the girl would need.

"Why should I care if I sound rude or not. She's just some random girl I'll probably never meet again."

Shaking her head, Loki pushed those thoughts away as she saw what looked to be another encampment similar to the dragon knight's from earlier. It was noon as the group approached the campsite.

"We'r about halfway through the mountains if we're at the camp. Not bad, even with the dragon attacks we'r doing well.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze MJ ._. MJ ._. Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back