Login Here

"Not me." Marvel answered Rita briefly and quickly. She itched to move on and try her techniques on dragons although unreasonably she felt bad about hurting baby dragons as they were so cute from her perspective and if she could she would switch the game to dragon taming adventure instead of dragon slaying but she only had one way ahead of her to follow and complaining wouldn't help it so she eagerly were going to take the task on. Then it was Prrrgadilly's self satisfied introduction gave her additional motivation to take the group hunt more seriously. She intended to not let her feeling about other players root deeply and grow permanent but couldn't help disdaining that guy each time he opened his mouth. His offer for healing just made her determined to not allow herself to get hurt and need his help.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Hexblood Bandit Hexblood Bandit RaynaFon RaynaFon

Crawling back from the beach, he felt as the water cascaded out of his armor. It was a little shaded, but that was fine with him, he felt cleaner than he did when he woke up this morning. Man, armor was a little heavy, but that was little to pay for with the stats it gave. The sand slid through his gauntlets as he stood to his feet, and joined the group that he was assigned to.

As he made it closer to the group, he briefly overheard "So, do any of you have experience fighting dangerous creatures?"

He almost perked up at the question, but was a little restrained by the answers that were given as everything came into perspective when he finally was able to reach the loosely put together band of players. He wasn't the best fighter (at fighting dragons)! Fine by him, but he really didn't want to be just cast out from being useless or redundant.

He cleared his throat as 'Marvel' finished putting in her two cents. "Arthric! Level 16 Knight, if you can't tell by the armor. I'm going to play tank/dps, if you don't mind. I'm good for taking one enemy very well, and if need be I can stun the puny dragons easily!" He ended his little statement with a hearty laugh, before ending that in a slight coughing fit.

"I wouldn't mind some healing though, it'll be kinda rough going out there myself."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Hexblood Bandit Hexblood Bandit Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly MJ ._. MJ ._. RaynaFon RaynaFon

Mahan followed behind Loki since she had the map and watched as she started testing her power in the baby dragons. He could tell based on what she did that since he had higher strength and some bonuses that he could one shot them with little effort. He even two more out before Loki asked him about the materials on the island.

"Materials? Oh well besides the stuff you can get from killing dragons there is bloodsteel. Although besides it being pretty much the strongest metal in the game it also has the drawback of being super heavy. I guess if your interested in it though you can find it in most caves on the island."

After finally taking off at the behest of Rita they headed towards the unknown. He was focusing more on his surroundings really than anything else until he heard his name.

"Oh uh... Yeah fighting monsters isn't hard as long as we work together. And of course don't fight too many at once. In any event I need to see what you can all do so, " he said point to a couple baby dragon. "Let's see how well you all can take one of those out. I'll jump in if needed and Rita can start healing if things start going south."

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze MJ ._. MJ ._. Hexblood Bandit Hexblood Bandit Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly archur archur

Rita smiled as Arthic gave him a pat on the arm, since she couldn't reach his shoulder.

"Thanks for volunteering yourself to be our wall since we don't have any other warriors on our team. Don't worry, I won't let you die."

When Plinto asked the others to test out they're teamwork on the baby dragons, Rita sat down on a rock and bite into a sandwich she had ask Loki for on the flight there. The beeze from the sea felt nice as it passed through her hair.

"Thank for your offer Prrgadilly, the extra help would be appreciated."

Rita, watched the others, making sure she wouldn't be needed, and if she was, she could react in time.

"Huh, bloodsteel? Well, I wouldn't mind, considering my strength stat isn't low at all, but let's see about finding the safe spot first. We should look for an npc around here that is in white and black armor? Whatever that means, but that's what the map says."

Loki went around killing a few more baby dragons before stumbling upon a makeshift encampment.

"I think I might have found it guys."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly MJ ._. MJ ._. archur archur Hexblood Bandit Hexblood Bandit

Marvel looked over baby dragons with regret. "it's such a shame to kill these cuties..." She said but approached nearest to attack. "Sorry baby... Life Drain!" She uttered unnecessarily and raised her hand. (rnd# : 52)The small dragon Dodged elf's tackle easily and attacked her. Not being fast enough to dodge, Marvel used the shield and attacked again but his time used shadow clock first and while the baby dragon was looking for her in confusion, she drained its life twice in a row. Finally the small dragon shattered into shiny shards and effect of shadow cloak wore off. Marvel returned to the group not satisfied with her success. "That little one was too agile for me. I had no chance without the cloak..." She said.

Baby Dragon: Player level Stats
Constitution: 108
Strength: 54
Intelligence: 54
Agility: 36
Spirit: 54
Skills: Screech- Lowers the enemies stats by 10% for 30 seconds/ Dragon Scales(Passive)- 30% resistance to Fire and 10% damage resistance

Dragon's dodge chance= [(20-36)-(sqr(20)*2 - sqr(36)*2)*10]*2 = (90%)?!!!

Marvel's MP= 540 - (20+54+20+54+54) = 338

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Hexblood Bandit Hexblood Bandit Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly archur archur RaynaFon RaynaFon

Last edited:
Prrrgadilly couldn't help the slight snort of derision as Marvel engaged a baby dragon. She talked a big game but came near to flopping in actuality. Why was he not surprised? Prrrgadilly quickly schooled his face as he stepped forward to take on a baby dragon next. Marvel had set the bar low enough that Prrrgadilly could surpass it with ease, but he figured that he would keep a few tricks up his sleeve. With a careless snap, he equipped his weapons, armors and jewelry. "Let us see what I can do now..." Prrrgadilly had prepared several long incantations that would cast his spells in a specific order to get a desired result. He had even measured the pace at which he spoke to account for cast times, but he would not be using them here.

Starting with a Swift Magic Shield, and casting every single spell with somatic gestures, he then summoned a wolf familiar and began casting an Icy Crystal Magic Spear. Sending his familiar to attack at the same time the spear would strike, he then cast a Magic Spear. Without missing a single step, he spun on his heel before the second spear even connected and chuckled as the Baby Dragon burst into sparkles without even getting a single attack in.
latest

"One Baby Dragon is no challenge, with the proper preparation and foresight of course." Prrrgadilly recalled his familiar to his side, set it into defense mode, and then stepped back nearer to the group before crossing his arms over his chest. Looking around the group with a sparkle in his eyes, Prrrgadilly smiled thinly. "Who's next?"
Baby Dragon HP:1140
Icy Crystal Magic Spear: 566.25 dmg, freezes
Baby Dragon HP: 573.75, and frozen 6secs
Familiar's bite:283.13 dmg
Baby Dragon Hp: 290.62, frozen 6secs
Magic Spear: 312.27 dmg
Baby Dragon HP: -21.65, dead

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon MJ ._. MJ ._. Hexblood Bandit Hexblood Bandit archur archur

Last edited:
Yuna heard Loki and Mahan talk about the materials you could get from the dragons and the bloodsteel sounded very interesting, she wondered what would happen if you would make arrows ouf of that.

Then loki said something about finding the safe stop and about an NPC in black and white arrmor. Yuna looked around a little but Loki had found it first. She made her way over to the little encampmen. "yea, seems like you have" she commented.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Mahan looked over to where Loki had said they would find the person in white and black armor. It now had dawned on him who would be living here on an island of dragons, especially when the island was the only major location outside the empire. He could only remember certain NPCs that he had helped with and this was not one of them.

"Seems you were right about the camp being nearby," he said to Loki. "Now the question is who is that person?" Mahan was sure that if they were going to meet any NPC of any of the four races that they were someone that held some kind of importance. The only thing was that he had no idea who it was or why they were on the island, alone no less.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Rita watched as Marvel and Prr both attacked their own baby dragons.

"Huh, that doesn't look too hard. Maybe I should give it a try?"

Standing up on her rock, Rita stretched out her hands.

"Spirits of wind, lend me your strength in my time of need!"

A mini windstorm appeared between too of the baby dragons, sucking them in.

"Typhoon Spear!"

Wind gathered at either side of Rita's head, coming together until two large spears made of wind floated in the air besides her.
Bringing her hands down, Rita launched the spears at the baby dragons, killing them as the spears of wind impaled them.

"Hmm, maybe that was too much? If they move around too quickly, then I guess trapping them is unavoidable. Oh well, can't be helped then. Rita went to gather her drops from the monsters before siting back down on her rock.

"Should we keep going or keep fighting?" She asked Plinto.

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly MJ ._. MJ ._. Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Rita watched as Marvel and Prr both attacked their own baby dragons.

"Huh, that doesn't look too hard. Maybe I should give it a try?"

Standing up on her rock, Rita stretched out her hands.

"Spirits of wind, lend me your strength in my time of need!"

A mini windstorm appeared between too of the baby dragons, sucking them in.

"Typhoon Spear!"

Wind gathered at either side of Rita's head, coming together until two large spears made of wind floated in the air besides her.
Bringing her hands down, Rita launched the spears at the baby dragons, killing them as the spears of wind impaled them.

"Hmm, maybe that was too much? If they move around too quickly, then I guess trapping them is unavoidable. Oh well, can't be helped then. Rita went to gather her drops from the monsters before siting back down on her rock.

"Should we keep going or keep fighting?" She asked Plinto.

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly MJ ._. MJ ._. Quinlan63 Quinlan63
"Keep going!" Marvel answered Rita immediately. "I want to know why we've come to dragons' island and I'm sure it's not just for killing baby dragons." She said. She wanted to see more of the island whether it was locations or monsters. She had the will to conquare it all even if it only meant defeating dragons one by one.

Plinto took note of Marvel's abilities and thought they were of a sufficient standard for one who wasn't using anything special to max out their stats to god-like levels. She could easily become better with time and practice so she was someone that Mahan might be interested in for the guild. Now with Prrr he more or less was nearly stunned into shock. The baby dragons didn't seem that difficult but the way he did it was a sight to behold. If for some reason he didn't join he would be a dangerous rival. In fact taking a guess Plinto was sure that he was holding back. By how much he wasn't sure but unless the enemy he fought had effects to cancel out his spells he would be able to kill almost anyone or anything.

Although what happen next was almost a cruel joke. Rita who had been under Loki's employ had magic that could detroy two baby dragons with no effort at all. Really he was glad that at best she was already their ally. I wonder if anyone knew that she could do that.

He was brought back to reality when he heard the sound of Rita's voice. He was gonna think about whether they should stay or go when Marvel gave her opinion on the topic. He was really told much to know what other motives they had for being there but it looked like they could always kill more dragons later.

"Alright, I guess we can move on from here since we have a lot of ground to cover."

RaynaFon RaynaFon MJ ._. MJ ._. Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly archur archur

Prrrgadilly waited for the next member of their group to engage a baby dragon, and found himself quite surprised when Rita stepped up and dispensed two of them with such ease that he would hazard to call it careless. Contrary to what one would assume, Prrrgadilly was quite glad to see how strong Rita was. It confirmed his suspicion that NPCs were, in fact, just as powerful a players. In this specific case, Rita was actually several levels stronger than that level 19 led on. Of course, this was nothing but good news to Prrgadilly, who had come to the sad conclusion that he might need to recruit NPCs to bolster his forthcoming guild if he could not find players suitably powerful enough.

"Yes, let us continue. I am sure there are a plethora of fierce beasts that will yield far greater rewards than Baby Dragons."
RaynaFon RaynaFon MJ ._. MJ ._. Quinlan63 Quinlan63

"May I ask, do you all happen to have any business here?"

Loki turned around to see what appeared to be a knight. Though this knight's armor was a bit odd. The knight was a woman who's hair was silver white and fell waist-length with yellow eyes. Her armor was white and black and appeared to be made out of dragon scales and sported a pair of white and black dragon wings on her back. Strapped to the right side of her waist was a sheathed sword.

"Er, we came by here while searching the island for safe places to came. Sorry if we're bothering anything you're doing."

"Ah so adventurers huh? It's fine. My name is Elvira. This place is my camp, feel free to rest here if you'd like. It's one of the few safe places you'll find."

The knight smiled at the group before sitting down and offering them to sit with a gesture of her hand*

"My self, along with my other brothers and sister-in-arms, have been tasked by Quinlan to provide safety for adventurers here on the Isle as well as gear to those who prove themselves worthy for it."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

"So this is my limit alone..."
51126.jpg
Muttered Arga as she raised her steel halberd in defense against the powerful charge of the Elite Steel Knight, his sword clashing with the hilt of her weapon. A loud metallic cling reverberated throughout the room as the Orc was pushed back several feet, nearly falling over at the sheer force of his attack. "Friggin Christ-" She exclaimed, barely keeping herself even and standing. The Orcish warrior decided, in mild frustration, to retaliate swiftly before he could go for another charge attack. Lowering her halberd to her waist and nearly kneeling towards the ground to be a smaller target, as if that's possible for an orc, she quickly cut at the horses leg in an effort to trip it. *Uses Low Sweep* Instinctively the stead leapt out of the way and galloped to the far end of the room, turning once again towards the battle exhausted Orc. Arga sighed and raised her Halberd once again, preparing for another charge. "I can't...take too many more of these." She said to herself, trying to concentrate. *Uses Immovable*

Again, with a raise of the knights sword, the mini-boss charged at her again ready to cut her down. The trotting sound of the Knights mount echoing in her mind, she tensed up immediately, preparing for the strike she knows she can't dodge. TING, another blow parried by her halberd, sparks showering across her face like sparklers. With a guttural grunt she forcefully pushed against the charge, this time stopping the attack in its tracks. "Kindly-" She starts, using the Halberd's end to knock the weapon into the air. For the moment, the Knight was stunned and it was her only chance. "-F**k off!" *Uses Cleave* Striking the Knight across the chest with her weapon, the Boss shrieking as he falls off his horse onto the floor. Slowly the Boss and his horse faded away, as 150 GP was shoved in her purse. Breathing heavily she looked up toward her HP bar, to see 36 points left. So close its not even funny. She thought to herself, sighing in exasperation. "...Not even a single drop for all that work." Why does my victory feel like such a defeat? Sighing once again she turned away from the next room, not wanting to see what horrors lie on the other side, she decided to return to the City of light. Her training was over.

-Hours Later-
Outskirts of the City of Light
She had finally made it after a long trip and running from several PK player groups, Talia had made it to her destination. Wiping sweat off her brow and taking a swig from her water-skin she looked at the city gates before her.
Why do we even sweat, isn't this supposed to be a video game? She thought, slightly annoyed. "I suppose I should look for an inn."

Mahan was stunned into shock from what the lady knight had spoken to them. It was all well and good that they were welcome to state and rest. Even hearing that she and other on the island gave out special gear to players was a nice bonus. No what really had him was to hear the name of the dragon Quinlan. The same dragon that ,since Loki mentioned coming to the island, Mahan had wanted to meet. He had also been wonder how he would ever find him during the day they were going to be staying. Now it was going to be a simple matter of getting the information from the lady before them.

"I guess we will join you then," he said taking a seat. He took a deep breath and prayed that he would get the information he wanted.

"So you say that you serve Quinlan. As it happens I have always wanted to have the chance to meet the Elder Dragon. Would you happen to know where he is on the island?"

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

[Awaken my child to your new life of eternal living]

Scarlett opened her eyes to find herself lying on the ground, in the Dark Forest it appeared to be. She couldn't remember what had happened but only that she wanted to get a good look of what could be hidden in the forest. No one seemed to know, not even Eclipse from what she heard, much except that it was a much higher level zone then what most players were used too. Sitting up she had found the source of the voice. It was a man who had skin as white, dress from head to toe as if he was a noble. On his shoulder was a gray owl and next to him stood a wolf as black as the night. She tried to look up his properties but they were hidden with the only option in asking what was up. If she hadn't been killed by now then there was a reason.

"Excuse me sir but what are you talking about. I don't know why I am here and do not who you are. Although from your appearance you could only be a vampire if I am correct." If there was one thing was certain it was that this man must be a vampire. The only thing though is why did he say what he said.

Attention Player: Your class has been changed from Sorceror to Vampire

Vampire Attributes Gained!

Vampire Skills Gained!

Scarlett was in shock to see such a notification. As far as she new changing your class was impossible let alone become a vampire. This moment might of been the greatest in her life as she always dreamed what it would be like to become a vampire. Funny thing though is she didn't feel all that much different. Aside from her hair changing from black to white and her skin as pale as the man before her she didn't feel any difference. She had half expected to want drinking blood but it never came. Ok the fang were a bit different than she was used too but still was not the point.

[Daughter let me help you up and I'll explain everything, but first let's get you in something more suitable of your new status.]

She wasn't sure what he meant but when she stood up her robes had transformed into a black dress that looked liked as if it was made of snowflakes. Looking into her UI real quick she found that it was a rare skin that change her appearance.

Black Snowflake (Rare)
+10 Attractiveness
Restriction: Vampire/Female
She had seen a shop where they sold these kinds of items but never did she come across one with a single bonus. Although a boost to attractiveness was not much to celebrate for it was nice to have the dress and practically for free.

[Now as to answer you I am your father Astaroth, lord of the vampires. And you have been chosen to be reborn as not just a vampire but also my daughter.]

Attention Player: You have just been given the title of "Noble Vampire" from the leader of the Mistwatch Vampires
Scarlett was barely holding on to Astaroth just so not to fall from hearing the news of her apparent rebirth. And that she was given the honor of gaining it from the leader of the vampires himself.

[Now we have much to do if we want to increase our numbers before the hunters or those werewolves come for us.]

Attention Player: You have been chosen to find other who wish to become vampires. In accordance with this scenario you are given the chance to recruit 50 more vampires or slay 50 werewolves or hunters to become a Vampire Lord.

Attention Player: You have now become the enemy of the "Silver-Cross Hunters" and "Mistfur Wolves"

Attention Player: You will become allied with "The Dark Church" once it has been reestablished

Attention Player: +1000 Fame

World Notification: Attention All Players- The class of vampire has finally been unlocked. Seek out either player "Scarlett Magus" to become one or seek out the "Mistwatch Vampires" in the Dark Forest.

Things had just gotten a lot more crazy for her then she had ever expected. Why do these kind of things happen to me!

Clancy had decided to tend to a fire. He got the sense that he wasn't quite ready to take on baby dragons due to his large ability range, which he can only describe as him being a jack-of-all-trades, but master of none. Aside from wanting to test as many game aspects as possible, he always had an inclination to agile warrior types, which is what caused him to take on the build that he did. The embers at the small fire were beginning to start lighting up when he got the world notification we had been waiting for for almost two weeks. Vampires. In the marketing for the game, Titan Age boasted a unique style of class they were going to debut with the launch of the game; a sort of recruitment-based class where a player can suddenly switch to a new class on the fly part way through the game that wasn't available as an option initially.

Clancy had to admit he wanted to give the class a spin. Who knows; maybe it would work better with his current build? He looked in the direction the group went and briefly considered Seeking out this "Scarlett" before deciding to stay. He didn't have any transportation of his own, and didn't exactly enjoy the thought of swimming the whole way back after teleporting. He certainly didn't want to leave them behind, that's for sure. Maybe the the vampire will need resources and show up on the island?

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon

Last edited:
Not being able to feel jealousy toward an NPC, Marvel admired Rita's strength and also Clancy's agility caught her eyes. So fare she had noted that she lacked two important elements to engage in greater battles; agility and ability to fly. Keeping that in mind, she was about to ask Plinto where they were supposed to go when the massage about vampire class reached her. "Pft... what a cliche! Only spoiled girls like eternal blood suckers." She grunted mockingly before having her eyes look for the other team who had left the spot sooner. "I assume they went that way..." She asked Plinto while pointing toward next location before marching ahead. The girl kept watching her back to make sure she wouldn't walk far from her teammates. "Do dragons attack without warning... or make ambush?" She asked, worrying about encountering big dragons without preparation.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Sizniche Sizniche

Plinto was a bit surprised by what Marvel said about vampires and the types of girls that like them. The announcement about the class being available was a surprise for sure but Marvels opinion on the matter seemed a bit, well he couldn't find the word for it. In any case that wasn't something for them to concern with since they were too far away for it to matter right now.

"Yeah they should be right up ahead in that direction," he replied to Marvels questions. "As to whether we are in danger of and amuse I'm not sure. For all we know they could be flying overhead right now looking for food. It you are so concerned then it might be best if you stay closer to the group."

Plinto pulled out his daggers just in case the worst could happen. He didn't know where the adult dragons were but with all the babies that have been killed he would not be surprised to see a few.

"Rita keep a lookout just in case the dragons in the area start swooping out of the sky."

RaynaFon RaynaFon MJ ._. MJ ._. Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Clancy paced around his campfire in boredom. He felt like there wasn't much he could do on this island—he was outleveled by everything. Should he have come? He didn't want to be left out of guild excursions and enjoyed staying in their company, but he couldn't help but feel he wasn't doing much good right now. He looked through his Skills menu in his UI, gazing longingly at the Teleport skill. If I can return to the mainland, I can find that vampire and try out the new class. He eventually came to a decision. He would seek out the vampire, get the new class, and come back as fast as possible. What's the worst that could happen? He's died already, so that's not much of a threat to him.

Clancy typed out a quick message to Mahan: "Mahan, I'm heading back to the mainland to check out this 'Vampire' business. Will hopefully be back by midnight. I'll leave it up to you whether or not you feel the need to tell the group I'm gone." He then activated his teleport ability, warping back to the City of Light.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

After Scarlett was brought up to speed by her "father" Astaroth she headed strait for the City of Light. She was determined to start recruiting other players to become vampires so she wasn't the only one that could make the change. She didn't want to be in the spotlight for too long and the sooner the better.

As she approached the City gates she became worrried that she would be chased off by the guards. But as she got closer the guards didn't do much as pull out a sword. Passing through it became clear why.

"...Hey look it's the vampire princess...." They were talking about here if she was some kind of celebrity out for a walk. Then it hit her, she now had 1000 points in fame. Having that must have come 8n handy. The only thing was how would other players had been treated. Oh well not an issue now or something that needs addressing.

Local Chat: Players seeking to become a vampire come to the city gates and look for a girl in a black snowflake dress.

To speed things up she wrote in the local chat so anyone interested would know where to find her.

"Now it's time for the waiting game."

Sizniche Sizniche

Yuna was glad to notice that the female knight was friendly so she sat down next to Mahan and listened to the conversation as she didn't feel like she had anything to add. She didn't know who Quinlan was but appearently it was some kind of elder dragon. it sounded dangerous to her but if Mahan wanted to meet him then it was his choice, and she trusted mahan that he would make good choices.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63

"Do I know where Quinlan is? Yes." The knight smiled slightly. "To answer the look on your face, no I can not tell you where tho. However, I can tell you how to get to him."

Standing up, the knight pointed towards the mountain range.

"On the other side of the Isle, you'll find a chain of caverns. Passing through them will take you to the slope Quinlan resides. If you make your through the Mountain pass, you should meet up with one of my brothers, who also has a similar camp set up."

The knight then loiked directly at Mahan.

"Be warned though, the cavern is designed by Quinlan himself to test those that enter. It's in order to tell if you're worthy or not to meet with him."

Speaking up, Loki interrupted the knight.

"Question, you said you also crafted gear?"

Elvira nodded. "That's correct. Although he wishes for peace and is non violent himself, Quinlan understands that not every dragon shares his opinion. As thanks for thinning out the more troublesome dragons I can craft gear out of their scales. Each piece of the armor takes 50 scales mind you, while the weapon takes 100 scales and the core of either a holy dragon or a magma dragon. There are two different sets, so choice wisely when asking which set to make. I can't just undo it after all. Speaking of which. The armor that I wear is that if the holy dragon knight."

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Clancy sifted through the local chat, looking in between the messages promising gold for real life cash and a flood of people trying to pawn off their "super rare" gear on anybody that would fall for it, reading every line meticulously. He was hoping to find out if anyone knew where the vampire was, or if anyone picked up any clues or rumors. It was incredibly convenient for him, then, that the vampire simply announced her presence and willingness to recruit, as well as state her exact location. Clancy bolted for the city gate with his usual swiftness, making a cut through the busy marketplace and past the high district straight for the gate.

The vampire was hardly a challenge to find; the jet black dress alone would have made her stand out from the metal armors bland leathers alone, but its particular pattern made her unmistakable. He made his approach, bus soon noticed a large crowd gathering around her. Right, this game has more players than most countries have people. Of course there would be a few thousand lining up to become vampires. He briefly considered waiting patiently.

Briefly.

And so began the arduous process of him trying to shove through shoulder-to-shoulder crowding, like he was trying to get to the bathroom at a rock concert.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Scarlett seemed to had underestimated the desire of other players that would won't to play as vampires. Even with her being an avid fan-girl of any and all things involving vampires she never expected to find this many people wanting to join the vampires. Heck the only other thing that was a bit daunting to this situation was that she was going to be doing a lot of neck biting untill there were enough vampires to handle it themselves and leave her out of it. It's alright Sarah you only have to do up to 50 to finish the task that Astaroth gave you.

"Everyone just calm down you all will get your chance to become a vampire."

...Me first... No me, I was here first....... Me me me me me me........

Scarlett was nearly on the verge of going on a killing spree all the screaming. If not for the little amounts of self control she had it would of been a blood bath, no pun intended. She did something that even she would not be able explain not even to herself. Cutting through the crowed she instead of stopping to just bite people's necks she keeps moving try to find someone who looked like they had some brains. And getting about half way into the crowed she could see a guy who was fighting his way to the front. Now that should of been off putting to her but at least he wasn't screaming like a bunch of 5 year old.

"Hey you," she said point at the player (Clancy). "You can be the first to become a vampire." He was just in arms reach when she pulled him closer and sunk her fangs into his neck. It was so strange to her mainly because instead of a metallic taste the blood was more like punch. After only about 5 seconds she let go remembering that doing that for too long would result in death.

"There you go and sorry for being a bit forceful. You should get a prompt telling you if you want to change your class."

Sizniche Sizniche

Users who are viewing this thread

Back