Login Here

Loki grabbed the camping skill, some tents and a chopping axe. She noticed Mahan also enter the camping building and gave him a quick, "see you soon." before leaving. After doing so, she headed back towards the city gates. Hearing the sound of Nightshade yelling something, Loki turned her head and saw him running towards the others waving a dagger above his head. Loki walked up to the group.

"Heh, isn't that a bit underwhelming after having just made the thing strapped to my back? Though, you're probably the first person in the game to have crafted a unique weapon, hell to even have a unique weapon. So I'd say that more than makes up for it."

Smiling Loki walked over to Yuna. "Get hugged" She said while hugging Yuna. "Hehe, you're very cuddlable."

Loki turned her head to see Katta and Mist.

"So, how'd the training go?"

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Tsutarji Tsutarji CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

Katta turned over to Loki and she almost blushed, she had seen them hugging and stuff " Oh it went great we are level two now" she said and she laid back on Mist and she smiled at her " And i think me and mist are getting closer" she whispered before she sat up and she smiled " Mist is cuddlable" she said smiling and she looked at her inventory "Hey i have all this rabbit meat and hide...do you want it?" she asked Loki and she looked down, she kind of was happy to be here.

Katta looked at Mist and she held her hand " You know we could be more" she winked and she pet her head " Maybe we could meet each other in real life and become real friends" she said smiling.

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny RaynaFon RaynaFon

"Oh sure." Loki nodded, still hugging Yuna. "If we happen to have a shortage of food we can use that."

Loki placed her head on Yuna's shoulder. "Well, it's good you guys got stronger. You two seem to work well together, so I'll put you both on the same training team. I'm sure you two will do well." Loki gave them both a bit of encouragement. "We're just waiting for Mahan to come back from the camping building and we'll be off. I pasted him on my way out."

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Yuna waved when Loki came back aswell "Hey Loki" she said and waved at her friend to greet her. Then she chuckled, Loki was right about the dagger not being very impressing compared to the scythe, but on the other side, it being unique surely was impressive.

Then Loki suddenly gave Yuna a hug and Yuna blushed, this was really not what she had expected from her friend, "wha-what?" she suttered but then she let it happen and hugged Loki back. She pulled back after a little while and looked away, her cheeks were bright red.

Max rolled his eyes. "Just kill me already."

Max looked at his dagger. Hopefully this would be a temporary arrangement, but he might not craft another unique for a while. Either way, the weapon was a breath of fresh air; he now had manageable stats, and could actually dodge attacks now. Plus, an almost 5 point damage increase was always welcome, and that's not even including the fire enchantment. He wondered if the enchantment costed MP, or had a charge that had to be recharged every once in a while, or if you could only use the enchantment a few times a day, but it was nice to have it nonetheless.

He looked back at Loki and Yuna. "I see you two are getting... closer..." He couldn't help but chuckle.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Clancy took a good, long look at the name list and nodded. "Alright, I'm going to check the inn," he said, "Tell me what you find." He turned in the direction of the inn, but then turned back again when he realized something. "Hey, how will each of us know where the other is?" he asked, "We aren't in a group or a guild. Oh, wait, I know." He then sent Lurie a friend request. "Here, usually these games have a private messaging system. Message me when you find someone." He then began in the direction of the inn again, hoping to get something to eat.

RaynaFon RaynaFon

"Me.. I am going to keep the hide, but you can have the meet Loki." She said with a smile. "I am going to use this to reforge my bow or make myself some hide armor." She said as she heard that Katta wanted to be more. "More?" she asked and then heard her say they could be friends irl. "You know... I would love that.." She said with a small laugh
RaynaFon RaynaFon Tsutarji Tsutarji

Katta giggled and she looked at Mist and she laid her head on her shoulder and she purred " I'm so happy" she whispered and she looked at her and she winked " or girlfriends " she whispered and she sighed " I'm gonna make some Hide armor as well it will be easy for me and i can just wear a small bit of it so i can protect myself" she said smiling
CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny RaynaFon RaynaFon

"Be there in a minute," he said to Loki who was on her way out. He wanted to get a cinder box so just in case he wanted to light a fire and see what he was going to need to make a large tent. From what he could tell from the trainer he could either buy one or make it from leather and animal skins. "Alright well that is enough for me to know for now." He headed out to the city gates to see if everyone had gotten there.

From the looks of it everyone including Mist and katta were there waiting for him. "Alright everyone we should..... hold up Nightshade when did you make that monster of a dagger?" He was in shock that only on their second day of being in the game that one of them would have a unique weapon, let alone forge one. Some might not think that a dagger could be a good weapon because of the size but Mahan was no fool to see the potential of the one Nightshade had.

Shaking his head he brought himself back focusing on what they were doing there in the first place. "Ok we are all here so if you would be so kind Loki to lead the group to where you wanted everyone to train." He was gonna invite Mist and Katta to the guild but they seemed a bit busy with each other so he was gonna leave that for later.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Sizniche Sizniche Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Tsutarji Tsutarji CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

"Alright." Loki received the meat from both Mist and Katta, and the latter's pelts.

"Heh, well, that's not a bad thing." Loki answered Nightshade. She was about to comment on Yuna's reaction to her hug when she watched the conversation between Katta and Mist unfold.

"What kind of chain reaction have I just created?"

What her internal thought on the matter. Looking around Loki hoped to find Mahan, so they could head out before things got awkward. Sure enough, saving them, Mahan came by ready to go.

Loki nodded at his words and made sure everything was ready in her inventory. Seeing she had everything in order Loki, smiled at Yuna and waved to get her attention since she was looking away. Then led everyone out of the city, through the forest and to the cave. Loki also had fun picking more berries along the way.

"Alright everyone...let's head in. Be careful it is a dungeon after all."

Taking point, Loki entered the cave first. It was cool. Even though the main path of the cave was lit by torches, it was still a little hard to see. Using the wall as a guide, Loki moved at a steady pace so the others wouldn't get left behind.

"Hey Mahan," Loki called out behind her. "Know of any skills that could light up the place a little more?"

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Tsutarji Tsutarji CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

Mist was about to say she was happy as well and then Katta said 'or girlfriends' and she blushed hard. "M-may just make m-myself a helmet...." she said while stuttering. Once everyone had their backs turned to them she whispered back to them she whispered back. "Maybe I would like that..." She said in a sort of embarrassed teasing tone. She then followed Loki towards the training area. "Hey Loki... I think I can get a flaming arrow if someone has some fire." she said in a questioning tone.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Tsutarji Tsutarji Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Plinto didn't sell the rabbit meat a fast as he expected due to some of the players leaving without even giving him a second glance. But after that a group of players that were short on food came up and bought all the meat he had leaving him 90 gold richer and with his inventory space freed up. With that he decided that it was time to get some actual armor and some dual daggers so he can use his cross slash.

He left the cooking station and rushed to the armor shop to see if there was anything that was in his price range. He was in luck to see that a whole set of leather armor only cost 140 gold so he got that and equipped it looking at all the nice enhancements to his stats. It was a large increase for him so he knew that if he could get some daggers that his gains would grow exponentially. And just like that using his new increase to agility he rushed to the weapon shop like a lightning bolt (well in comparison to everyone around him anyway). The shop had a nice set of renegade daggers that went well with his build and cut the grinding time in half.

Heading out he took a moment to indulge his curiosity and look around at all the the town had to offer to players. He decided to see what he could get at the inn, maybe even a quest of some kind.

Sizniche Sizniche RaynaFon RaynaFon

Lurie nodded and accepted the friend request and heading towards the direction of the crafting buildings. After walking for a bit she found herself at the city's bank.

"Ahh, how'd I end up here? I thought I was following the map correctly. This always happens."

Thinking that she heard someone yelling about a unique dagger, Lurie turned around and tried to go in the direction of the voice.

"No way, some already has a weapon like that?" She thought it was impossible. It couldn't be crafted, no one should have the money for it right now. "But..what if it was a drop...i-if it's them then maybe." Trying to move her way through the crowd, Lurie found her way to the city gates, to see the tail end of a group disappearing into the forest.

"Ah, is that them? Maybe I should go after them..oh yeah!"

Lurie open her UI and pressed pm under Clancy's name.

"Hey, I just saw a group leave the city. I think it might be the group we're looking for. One of the players were yelling about having an unique weapon. That's gotta be them right?"

Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Clancy looked down at his messager UI at the message Lurie had sent. He sent a reply:

"Might be. Then again, could be anyone. If it's an ultra rare drop, then any of the millions of players online could have gotten it. It may be worth checking out, though."

He looked up from his inn table again. He realized he had no money for food, and his stomach grumbled in response. Just then, he saw a very well-equipped rogue enter the inn.

"Excuse me, sir," he said, "could you spare a poor fellow some coin for food?"

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Katta felt a nice bit of warmth formed on her cheeks " really" she said in a squeaky voice and she smiled happily before she looked at Loki then at Mahan "Hey Mahan Can i ask you something...how do i create Hide Armor" she asked and she looked down " i still gotta learn " she said and she looked at her Dagger "also is there some way i could get a better dagger?" she asked him before she looked at Mist "Wait flaming arrows ...oh sounds good we can do more damage with those " she said as she followed the other. "wait Wasn't it...hmm Hey Night...you made the weapons right...can you help me" she said pleading.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Sizniche Sizniche Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Last edited:
Mahan wasn't really sure why they had come to the dungeon to train when some of them weren't really ready for it, but he already let Loki choose so there was no going back now. "Yeah I think I have something to brighten things up here," he said to Loki. He activated his sun shield ability and a glowing orb that shined like a star surrounded his body illuminating the cave. "That's better but if I'm going to be doing this I have to stay away from fighting or I will have to stop or I will run out of mana."

He looked over at Katta who was asking about hide armor. "I wouldn't really get any of that right now since it is much easier to just buy leather armor at the shop. You will have plenty of time to learn how to make armor out of hide so there is no need to rush that." He was starting to think that he might have to start teaching everyone about all the skills they can get so he doesn't have to always answer questions about simple use of skills. "For weapons the ones in the shop could be nice or if Nightshade is up to it he could make you one, but that is all his choice."

"Alright we're here Loki what do you have planned for everyone?" He was very curious to see what idea Loki had for them to do as training in a place like this. It wasn't very common but he did hear about players that go to dangerous places to get stronger faster.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Tsutarji Tsutarji

With the cave brighten so everyone could see, Loki took her hand off the wall of the cave and started descending quicker. "Right. Thanks." she replied. Soon Loki found herself inside a large section of the cave. This well likely the first room. It was slightly pentagon-ish in shape, and in the middle was a pool were an underground spring came up to the surface. The middle of the water's surface was illuminated by a small stream of light filtering from the cave's ceiling. The pool seemed to create a small steaming that flowed towards the passage further down and disappeared into the darkness. In contrast to the darkness of the passage continuing downwards, the rest of the room was fairly lit. This was due in thanks to there being more sources of light, and well as a small bonfire on the other side of the pool. Gathered around the said bonfire were four goblins. Or, to be more precise, three goblins and one hobgoblin.

"Alright, first things first. For now we'll be setting up a temporary camp on this side of the pool, away from them." Loki pointed at the goblins on the other side of the water. "We don't want to get started on the long haul with out even making a place for us to sleep and eat.

"So first will split into different teams. I've bought some tents, so I'll be setting those up. I'll need someone to help with that."

Loki opened her inventory and took out the wood axe she had bought earlier and gave it to Mahan.

"Remember the tree I brought down just outside of the cave? I need you to get some wood from some of those logs and bring it back down so we can make out own fire. I'd rather not use the one that is in the goblin's respawn zone to cook. You can take someone with you to help. The two that are left should keep an eye on the goblins. If they do anything weird tell me asap. Alright. Once we get our camp set up I'll go over the training process. Any questions?"

Loki took out one of the five tent sets in her inventory and moved over to were the detection zone of the goblins didn't reach.

Nightshade haphazardly spun around with his dagger in one hand as they went along, singing out in joy. His voice echoed in the cave.

"Siiiiiiinging in the rain! Just siiiiiiinging in the rain!"

He had a unique! A unique! He made a unique! He couldn't believe it; he had a weapon that most people in the game would probably empty their pockets for. His stats were finally manageable because of the dagger; Agility out the wazoo, decent strength, and he didn't even need to re-spec, either.

He looked at the rogue in the group, who was asking about crafting. "Wellllll, you can always have my dagger after I make something better, but that might not be for a while. Either way, I'm happy to help."

He then looked over to Loki. "Sir, yes, sir!"

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Tsutarji Tsutarji CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

Katta stared at him for a second and she giggled at him "of course but i don't have anything better as of right now i was worried i wasn't gonna be able to do much with a starter dagger" she said.

Katta looked over to Loki and she sighed " Hmm i think me and mist can guard over here" she said pulling mist over to her side and she smiled at her, she sat down on a large rock and she sighed "i don't see no goblins" she said waiting.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Sizniche Sizniche

"Alright don't get to close to any of the goblins or they all will attack." Heading out he took the axe and looked for the tree that Loki cut down earlier. It wasn't that far so it wasn't going to take long to get back to the others. He started to swing the axe and pieces of wood started to fall of the log. It was taking a bit more time so he decided to amp up his efforts.

Healing Strike

With the combined effect of the skill the log shattered into smaller pieces that could be easily taken back to the cave. He picked up about 20 pieces of wood and headed back to the cave. It all was a textbook example of collecting resources for him. He could of asked Nightshade to go with him but he didn't see a need to have him come when he could quickly get it by himself.

He came back in and decided to set up the fire while the others were doing what they were doing. "Three logs should be enough for now." Taking the logs he set all of them in a pile for later and took three of them to make the camp fire. It took a moment but with the use of the cinder box he had made the fire.

Campfire Effects: While sitting at the fire regen rate of MP/HP is double/ Mobs will not be able to come near camp site/ Can be used to make food/ If arrow is lit in the fire it will deal fire damage equal to Intelligence stat (Warning: There is a 30% chance that the arrow may be destroyed)

Campfire will Last for: 2 Hrs
RaynaFon RaynaFon Sizniche Sizniche Summer Breeze Summer Breeze CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Tsutarji Tsutarji

As Mahan left to gather wood on his own, Loki got started on putting the tents up. The first tent was a little bit trial and error, as it was her first time doing such, even in a game, but Loki understood it soon enough and got started putting up the second tent as Mahan came back with some wood and set up the camp fire.

"Nice." Loki gave Mahan a thumbs up.

"If you want, you can help set up some tents too. You picked up the camping skill when you went over the the skill building right?" Loki tossed him one if her tent sets.

"Sooner we get camp set up the sooner we can start training."

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

He looked at the notification for the campfire. "Huh, nice. We should make some stew."

Max grabbed a tent and started setting up. He would have preferred a animal pelt bedroll, but this would have to do until he could actually hunt. As he began setting up the tent, he muttered about how he could "design it better". While he worked, he began talking to Loki.

"So, what's the plan? How are we going to train?" He said, "Because the fact that we are setting tents up right in a dungeon is concerning, to say the least."

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Yuna folowed the others towards the cave, she didn't say anything since the group was quite large in her opinion, she prefered to stay silent and listen to w. She was quite nervous since she still felt as if she wasn't ready for it but if Loki thought it was fine then she trusted her that it would indeed be all fine.

Relieved the saw that they would set up a camp first, then they would have a place to go back to when they were done fighing without needing to go all the way back to the city.

The notification of the campire effect caught her attention, especially about the arrows, it would be very interesting to try out shooting a fire arrow, even if the arrow had a chance to be destroyed. She remembered she still had some crappy arrows in her inventory she had made herself, she could probably try it out with those once it was needed.

Yuna helped with setting up a tent aswell, but it was quite a disaster since she didn't have the camping skill yet. In the end she still managed to do it somehow. Then she turned around to Nightshade who had mentioned stew, she chuckled "I have something better as stew in my inventory silly" she said with a smile. She dared to speak up again now that katta and mist were away a bit because they were standing guard.

That made Yuna realise that Fabian could also be quite a good guard fox, if the trolls would do anything weird, her trusty little fox would notice it. That thought made her feel a lot saver already.

@all of you because I'm too lazy to actually mention everyone...

Loki chuckled at Yuna's hap-hazard tent and helped her set it up correctly. Each tent could hold two people, and there was a even six of them, so one tent would be left over. She figured the boys could each have their own tent of something, it didn't really matter anyways.

"Heh. well if you're worried we're gonna be here for a long time, you'd be correct. Hey Katta, Mist, we're going to be starting soon, so come over here to hear what's gonna happen."

Once everyone was around, Loki clapped her hands to get their attention.

"Alright, so now we'll start our training. It'll be consisting of two teams. One team will be fighting the other will be resting here at camp. Because of my stats, in order to fairly balance out the difficulty, the teams will be split between me and one other person and Katta and Mist with two others. This way, our teamwork will improve as we'll have to work together in order to live through the fight. You need to be prepared as soon as the fight starts, because if what Mahan says is correct, they'll be on us as soon as we start a fight with one. Also, the groups can't switch rest and training roles until everyone on the team has gained at least two levels."

Loki put up two fingers to emphasis her point.

"That means those who are with Katta and Mist can't relax just because those two got two levels. You have to get two levels as while. This will get them to catch up two our level quicker. You guys can decide who will be on what team. Once you'll have done that, we can pick which team starts first."

Loki was about to stop talking and then remembered something.

"Oh ya, I forgot. I did say that the team at camp will be the resting team, but don't forget to stay on alert for other players and don't let the fire die out too."

Mahan had worked on getting his tent up pretty quick so he could have something to sleep in. He was sure that whatever they were gonna do it might require them to stay inside the cave for a good while. He was also wondering what might happen because they only had 5 tents to themselves. Based on the count two of them might have to share with each other. He knew well that he was going to be alone but it would be funny to see who might try to stay in the same tent together.

He had finished when Loki called everyone over to say what the plan was going to be. Mahan wasn't totally sure if her plan was possible to do without unless they spent most of their time in the cave. But of course he couldn't go back on his word now otherwise he will look like he could not handle what she had planned. Now all he had to think about how the groups should be split up. He was sure that it would not be fair to join Katta and Mist because the amount of EXP he needed was way more than theirs. If they did team-up they would be doing it forever until he gained 1100 experience points. That is what got him thinking.

"Hey Nightshade you team-up with Katta and Mist you need less EXP so you all won't have to wait forever to finish. Me and Loki need the most to level up so it only makes sense for us to team up. With that Yuna can join us as well to even everything out." His reasoning for this went far beyond experience points. In truth he just didn't want to wind having to do most of the work for only a fraction of the experience points. Yeah he was being a little selfish but heck everyone is selfish sometimes.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Tsutarji Tsutarji CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back