Login Here

Max walked towards the town gates with the rest of the group, cracking a small smile. He was drained, and needed to rest.

"Hey, guys," he said, "how much does the inn cost? I'm getting... kinda..."

The moment he reached the city gates, he collapsed from sleep deprivation.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

(Sorry for the short post)

Yuna was a bit dissapointed to see that the logs were so heavy. maybe they could come back tomorrow and make them smaller. but it was worth a try at least, it was usefull to know that blowing up trees worked just as well as cutting them down.

she nodded when she got the pieces of rabit meat, this was plenty to make an amazing meal for all of them! she was already going through all of the recepies she knew in her head, even though she was pretty sure it worked differently in this world, she was sure that her knowledge would come in handy.

just when she wanted to leave, she saw Nighshade colaps on the ground. she shook her head "Incroyale" she muttered. He should have seen it comming, if he stayed up that late it was bound to happen that he would collaps at some point. Loki was already gone so she looked at Mahan "what are we gonna do about him now?" she asked him.

Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon

Mahan had stepped away about 10 feet from the group before Yuna said something about helping Nightshade. He wasn't sure why she was really asking when he was clearing leaving. If there was a problem she should be able to handle it sense it shouldn't be a big deal. He turned around and threw her 5 gold, "take this and get his a room in the inn. That will pay for him for the next 24 hours." He was in a bit of a rush so he took off right after telling Yuna all she needed to know.

There were swarms of players at the guild building trying to recruit players to join their guilds. He did his best to avoid them as best as he could. Getting inside he could see that the place was designed to have a very lavished look to it. High ceilings and marble columns everywhere with banner of all the guilds that have currently been formed. There were plenty of the generic attempt to make their guilds stand out by using "dragon" or "heroes" in the guild name.

Mahan on the other hand didn't think that you needed a name that flashy to have a good guild. He approached one of the counters where you speak to an NPC that will help you make your guild. Good thing for him he programed them all so he already knew what he was in store for.

NPC: "Hello adventurer, have you come to forge a guild?"

"Yes I'd like to apply for my own guild."

NPC: "Alright please state what you would like to be the guild name."

He had plenty of time to think this over so he didn't even hesitate to answer the NPC. "The name of my guild will be called Eclipse."

Confirmed: The guild "Eclipse" has been made. Player "Mahan" has been named Guild Master and has full control of ranks in guild. Creation of a guild logo can be made at any time.

And there he had it, with little effort his guild was made. Now he just needed to get all the details done on his way to see how everyone else was doing. Really he was only in a rush because he didn't want to run the risk of another player choosing the same name.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche

After all of her materials were crafted into potions, Loki counted out all that she had. In total there was 110 HP potions and 20 HP elixirs. Considering their trip, Loki decided she'd keep the elixirs and pass them out to everyone and sell the potions. It seemed like she had finished a tad early, so wanted to get some selling in before their trip, Loki headed to the city's Town Square. It was the busiest place this time of day, since it was next to both the guild management building and the market place.

Setting up her stall in a place where people could see it, Loki waved to people.

"Good tasting potions here! Easy on the throat, saves you in a pinch!"

"Admittedly....I'm not very good at this sells pitching thing.."

Loki thought to herself as she tried to make up a new one. People were shaking their heads because the believed she was a new alchemist trying to pawn of the had tasting potions off on others to try a make some money off of something she'd never use. Of course Loki thought it was her bad catch phase.

"Best tasting potions around! First of their kind! Don't worry about bad tasting potions again!"

One of the players seemed to be fed up with Loki tricking players into buying her potions and marched up to her stall.

"Hey! Where the hell you get off thinking you can sell of shitty potions to players that don't know any better?"

"Huh? What exactly are you going on about? I worked really hard to get these potions to taste good you know."

"Hmph, sure you did. We both know that tese are just stock made potions you're trying to pawn off on us."

"Want to make a bet then?"

"Huh?"

Loki pulled out two potions. One was the single stock potion she had left, and the other was the spare hp potion of the three she had crafted the day before.

"This one is a stock made potion." Loki moved her left hand. "This one is a potion a made with special ingredients." She moved her other hand.

"If they both taste the same, then you can do whatever you want with all the potions I have. How about it? Deal?"

The player wasn't sure if taking a bet was a good idea, but then again, with the display he just put off, alot of eyes were on the two of them. Besides, how got could these potions be. After all he was sure they stock made potions. He'd just play a straight face a make out with 110 potions.

"Fine, deal."

The man took both potions and forced down the first one. It was horrible. Definitely a stock potion. Then he took the next expecting the same taste. However, he was surprised when the taste of razzberries entered his mouth. It had been so long since he had tasted the flavor of the fruit he had forgotten to try a save face.

"Whooo-" He tried to cut it off, but it was to late. A smile showed that Loki saw his reaction. Turning around, a few people also seem to have seen it to, as a few were pointing a whispering to themselves. Realizing that he could back out of the situation he had gotten himself into, the man spoke in a solf voice.

"They're pretty good...taste like razzberries. How much are they?"

"Ten gold each." Loki said with a smile.

The man placed the gold into Loki's stall bank and five potions from the 110 on display went into the man's inventory.

"Pleasure doing business with you!"

Other people began to walk up to the stall when they saw the man buy some of the potions.

"Those really taste good?"
"Mind if I try one?"
"Hey, these would make good emergency potions if you're without a healer!"

Were some of the comments made by the players around Loki's stall. Of course Loki never let them see anything but her professional smile. There was the occasional group of guys that just came by because they wanted to see the girl instead of what was at the stall. However, those were the best. All Loki needed to do was give them a nice smile and hand them something and they'd buy whatever she'd say. Ah, the abuse of female charms at it's finest. Being born a girl did have it's perks and Loki wasn't going to not use them to her advanced.

Seeing Mahan coming out of the guild management building, Loki tried waving to him and calling out of from her stall.

"Yo Mahan! So you went and made yourself a guild!?"

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

On his way out of the guild building he was working on what titles those in the guild would have. But because of him just not wanting to waste time on something so simple he for now just put Deputy Leader, Officer, and member as the titles. Those were the basic ones you needed in a starting guild so for now it do until he had time to sit and get into detail. Besides things like treasurers and specialized titles would not be need that must at the moment.

He moved over to the section were you can make the logo for your guild. Because of the name he chose it was of course only natural that it would be a sun burst with a crescent moon on the inside.

Sun and Moon.jpg

Logo Created: You now has access to have items made with this logo on them

Now with that the guild logo was displayed next to his name in the interface. That way anyone that looks at it could see that he was in a guild.

He was so focused on what he was doing didn't notice the crowd of players until he heard Loki call out to him. He wasn't sure what was going on but from the looks of it she was making a killing with here potions. Players seemed really happy to finally have a health potion that didn't taste bad.

"Yeah I was thinking about asking you and the others if you wanted to join me," he said walking up to Loki doing his best to not push the whole crowd out of the way.
RaynaFon RaynaFon

Last edited:
"Hahahahahaha!!" With a smile on his face, the old man gets onto his feet, his arms crossed as he stare down at the red haired swordswoman. "Aren't you the little Heroine! Ha, I like it!" Syria looking somewhat prideful, gets onto her feet with her arms at her side as she looks into the old man's eyes. "Hmmmmm.... but a little Heroine needs a weapon more... suitable than a dinky sword like that..."

Syria pulls out her straight sword, looking at the blade while scratching the back of her head. "I don't know... this sword is kinda of useful, well for killing little critters and stuff." Old Man began to start stroking his beard for a short while, before going into his inventory and taking out a one-handed sword.

AAAE97CE-1E14-4FC7-B48E-D7A2A950F765-5947-00001F3EE513D7AA_tmp.jpg

"Here, this Iron Sword shall be more than enough for someone like you. A fitting weapon for a lass with potential!" Immediately, Syria drops her Straight Sword on the ground, her eyes widen as she stare at the sword. "You... you had to bought that sword. Right, RIGHT!?" She was eyeing on the sword hard, until the old man puts in it her hands.

"No, I made it myself. It isn't the most well-crafted of blades, partially due to my smithing level not being relatively high. But that is besides the point. Anywho, the blade is now yours... and oh!" The old man also gives the red head a Pickaxe. "If you ever see any mining spots, use that to get some ore... or rocks, depending on your luck."

Syria nods her head to the man's words, then looks back to the sword and pickaxe in her hands. "But, uh... how will I know that a spot is able to be mined? Is there like some glowing spot near some rocks or something?" Old Man turns his back to the girl, his rather large sword now in Syria's face. "It's some glowing spots, young lass. Anyhow, I still need to take you to the caves. So follow me now."

Yuna nodded and looked at Nightshade. Then she sighed annoyed and brushed her hair behind her ear. Why couldn't he just wait with collapsing untill he was at the inn? it wasn't even that far away but now she had to drag him over there and that was certainly gonna give her funny looks from other players. "quelqu'un doit le faire" she muttered as she took nightshade and slowly dragged nightshade towards the inn. There she payed for his room and left him there.

finally she took of towards the cooking stations. She had decided what she was going to make and when she got there she could start inmediately. She took the reabit meat out of her inventorry, aswell as some of the herbs she collected. She cleaned the meat and put it in a pan, together with the herbs. most of them were unfamilliar to her but from smelling them she could see which would taste good and which wouldn't.

she put the meat and the herbs all in a pan together and left that there to slowly bake so that the meat would become very nice and soft. She had decided to make a sour sweet berry sauce to go with it, and took out her berries and put them in a pan and left them to simmer.

occasionally she would check the meat or stir the berry sauce but overall it went pretty well and she was very please with how it looked and smelled so far, all she had to do now was wait and see how it would all turn out.

Max seemed out cold when he was left in the inn, but it didn't last long. After only about a half hour of sleep, he began tossing and turning. He broke out into a cold sweat, his body restless and sleep deprived. After a few minutes of uneasy sleep, he eventually found himself with his eyes open. He was tired, yet unable to sleep. He sat up in the bed and sighed. He had been like this for years. The last time he remembered getting more than three hours of sleep at a time was when he was only a child. It's why he didn't sleep last night; his body just has a strange aversion to sleep. That, combined with the stressful situation he was in with the logout gone, didn't exactly make restful sleep easy. Well, he thought, at least I got myself enough sleep to last me the rest of the day. He jumped out of the bed and walked out into the markets. He hoped to find everyone else and see what they were doing.

"Speak of the devil," he muttered to himself. Loki and Mahan were talking to each other in front of what looked like a hastily set-up potion stall. He walked up to the two of them, still with clear sleeplessness in his eyes.

"Hey guys," he said, looking at Loki's stall, "Hey, isn't that illegal without a permit?"

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63

"Oh, that so?" Loki looked at Mahan interested as she dealt with orders.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind. We're already pretty much one in our group anyways. That way, we also don't have to been all in one group in order to talk with each other."

Loki made a few more sales before Nightshade joined in.

"Huh? I think you're referring to owning a shop. It's alot different from a stall you know. I honestly wouldn't mind getting a permit to run a shop. If now is anything to go by, I'll have alot of gold just as Mahan said, hehe."

As the last of her potions were sold, Loki closed up the shop, the gold she had made transferring to her bag. She pulled out her spare MP potion.

"We're all out of health potions sadly. However, next time we'll be featuring mana potions, so be sure too stop by!"

Her statement seemed of have drawn the attention of the magic users, and a few physical classes that use their skills too much and therefor run out of mp.

Turning to Mahan, Loki gave him a smile.

"Ah, the sound of gold entering the inventory is nice isn't it?"

She was in a great mood due to the fact her sales went so well. Earning a total of 1,100 gold more than made up for her loss. Now she just had to keep up this pace until others found out how to make potions the same way.

"Alright, I'll join your guild before heading off to the cooking stations."

Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Max pulled a piece of Mithril Ore out of his inventory and looked at it. "Well, since I'm not going to be able to sleep anyway, I dropped on over to ask how you would like your scythe done. I can do a standard scythe blade, or I can do a long, curved blade. The long, curved blade would use up all the mithril, though, so I'd probably charge you for it. That shouldn't be a problem, though, huh?" Max caught a glimpse of her UI; with her potion profits, she had 1570 gold. He wish he had that much; imagine the possibilities!

"Anyway, I'm going to try some experimental alloys with the mithril. I won't make yours out of one, since I know you'll be upset if I give you a scythe that crumbles like clay or shatters like glass, but if I net anything interesting, I'll be sure to tell you," he said. He then looked over at the stand. "Hey, can I borrow that?"

"Hmm." Loki turned to face Nightshade, he's face in it's normal state of constant sleepiness still it seemed.

"How much would a longer blade cost then? Also you can make your own stall." Loki pointed to her UI in order to show him.

"Just go into trade, then personal stall. Makes selling to players easy. It quite limited compared to having a permit to have a shop, but it covers the basics more than enough. Also thanks for the heads up. If you do make any discoveries, tha. I'll probably pay you to reforge the scythe."

Sizniche Sizniche

"Oh, probably about... three hundred," he said, using the price of mithril ingots in the shop times the amount of extra ore he would use. "If I do my job right, though, it will be more than worth the the cost." He planned to go all out on the blade; magic dust, enchantments, genuine oak, full blade, maybe even some gold ornaments.

"Hey, you know what you should do? You should buy me an uncut diamond," he joked. "Maybe there'll even be enough left over to make a diamond ring after I'm done with it. Would make a nice gift for Yuna, huh?"

"Heh, nice try. Though, seeing the look on her face might be nice too.*

Loki smirked as she thought of what Yuna's reactions might be.

"Alright, maybe talk to me after my next stall. For now, here." Loki transfered 300 gold from her inventory to her hand and gave it to Nightshade.

"Have fun. I'm interested in seeing what you make."

Nightshade's suggestion really good her interested in what Yuna's reaction would be if she gave her a ring like that, especially if it had stats to it. Yuna's reactions were always the best. Just thinking about it made Loki want to wiggle in anticipation, but she restrained herself, since she was in public. So only a soft squeak came out instead.

Sizniche Sizniche

Max froze for a moment.

"Did you... just..."

Max had to lean against the stall to keep his laughter from knocking him over. She squeaked. She actually squeaked at the thought of giving Yuna a gift. "Oh... that's..." he spoke as he calmed himself from his laughter, "Oh... that's just precious." He stood back up straight after his laughing fit was over. He felt like a jerk for doing it, but he knew Loki would make him suffer for it anyway, so he decided to savor the moment while it lasted.

"Listen, if it really means that much to you, why don't I use the whole gem? I could get some gold, and make a three-stone pendant. Heck, maybe even more. I'll even buy the gold for myself, since you'll have less money than me after all that." He grinned. It was nice to see her not have murderous rage in her eyes for once, and this clearly excited her.

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Last edited:
Mahan watched the whole exchange between Loki and Nightshade like a spectator in a tennis match. It didn't really didn't take a genius to see that they both were not the closest of friends in the world, or Titan Age for that matter. Even though for a good while Mahan didn't really notice too much about how they acted but spending all this time with them has shown that neither of them were exactly saints. But that would stop him from getting them for his guild.

Although it was clear that there was something up with Loki as no matter what Nightshade said she seemed to have something to counter it. Almost like she had been doing that for all her life. It didn't change his mind though in the least. She had also thought of giving Yuna a ring, a diamond ring no less. Mahan was sure that it was most likely so she could gain some brownie points with Yuna.

"Hey Nightshade before you leave I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join the guild I made for us all," he said. He sent Loki and Nightshade both invitations to the guild with some modifications to what their titles would be. As he already that Loki would make good Deputy so he sent her one that stated that she would have that position and would only be second to him. Nightshade on the other hand since they were forming the guild from scratch it made sense to make him an officer until Mahan could come up with a more fitting title for him.

He had almost forgotten one little thing if Nightshade was thinking about making a ring for Yuna. "Oh and don't forget to stop by the jeweler guild if you want to be able to make a ring."
RaynaFon RaynaFon Sizniche Sizniche

Loki was in a really good mode, so she ignored Nightshade's laugher. Shaking her head, she put her hand out to decline his offer.

"No, that's, eh, fine. For now just focus on the scythe. Besides, I'd have to...prepare.." Loki coughed slightly. "Before all of that. Anyways, I think an emerald would suit her better don't you think? Heh....I wonder what kind of reaction she'd give...ahh..her reactions are the best."

Stopping herself from going over the top, Loki noticed Mahan's guild invite. Clicking on accept, Loki was informed she had become the deputy of the guild Eclipse.

"Alright. Speaking of Yuna. I did tell her I'd help her out with making the food, once I was done here. So I'll get going now. We'll probably head out after the food is finished so, be sure to to get all the things you want in town done. See you guys soon."

With that, Loki headed of to the cooking skill building and spotted Yuna. Looking over her shoulder, Loki took a look at what she was making.

"Heh, smells good. Use to cooking huh?" Loki asked Yuna with a smile.

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

"Wait, Emerald's a terrible choice! The diamond would compliment the color of her hair better!" He tried to say before she left. He was kind of only telling a half-truth; both gems would work, but he himself specifically needed a diamond for its hardness. However, none of it mattered; Loki was already off.

Max sighed. "What a tryhard," he said. Loki clearly wasn't the type to get out much. Then again, Max really isn't one to talk, with his books and projects. Though, he found it kind of sad; Loki was crushing on a complete stranger across a several-thousand mile wide ocean who she'd probably never speak to again after the hardware goes obsolete and the devs move on from Titan's Age, rendering it basically unplayable without updates. Not to mention, the statistics for the chance of Yuna being a lesbian are certainly not in Loki's favor. Still, Max would hate to see her fail. He may (try to) pick on her, but he's not made of stone. But Loki and Yuna would certainly make an odd couple, considering they were complete opposites. He always remembered hearing the phrase "opposites attract", but he couldn't remember if it was referring to people or magnets... or both.

"You're getting off track again," Max said to himself.

He remembered now; he had a scythe to make. He accepted the guild invite (after briefly considering being edgy and not joining because he "doesn't feel like it", only to realize that he would look like a complete tool doing that), and started making his way to the town forge.

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Last edited:
Mahan that his newly found friends accepted his request to join the guild. He was gonna see about Yuna joining when they all meet up, well if Loki didn't already get to her first anyway. Mist and Katta seemed to be more interested in being together than anything else so he could ask them later. He hasn't seen Ramis around so there was little chance of asking her to join. Overall recruitment was going well from what he could tell.

Leaving from the guild building he went to go learn jewel craft and to buy some silver ore. He wanted to try out making something for him and his new friends. Learning his new skill wasn't hard but that might only be because he had to test it out a while ago to make sure the basics of it were easy enough to learn. And they were as for most who start all they have to do is melt the ore and pour it into a mold.

He heated the ore until it had reached the melting point and pour it into four different ring molds. Good thing for him when creating how this was done so players didn't waste to much time the molds quickly cooled the the silver rings. Each had the effect of +1 to whatever stat the wearer chooses so it was pretty decent for a starting ring. To top it off he took some engraving tools and on each ring inscribed the guild seal on them.

Created: Ring of Eclipse- +1 to any stat the wearer chooses/ +10% extra EXP when in the same party as other members of the guild Eclipse

"Well, that is an interesting effect," he said looking at the rings new properties. It was true that he made all the skills but he made sure to have the AI in charge of them generated certain effects randomly so no one could take advantage. "I might want to see about making more of these and see if the effects come out the same."
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche

Yuna turned around when she heard Loki behind her "oh, hey Loki" she greeted her, then she looked at what she was doing again "yea, I'm quite used to cooking, seems that skills in the real world give at least a slight advantage in the game since it's going quite well" she said, she was really proud on how it was looking so far, she had always enjoyed cooking and baking but at home she never had the chance to cook with such nice and fresh ingredients, and she had never prapared rabit before but it seemed to be going well.

"I hope you don't mind it I already started on the main course. We're eating rabit tonight, but I think you already guessed such a thing" she explained with a smile and brushed her hair behind her ear, she still had to get used to the length of her hair in this game, but it was starting to grow on her.

She turned to the sauce and added some more herbs and stirred it. "what have you been up to in town?" she asked Loki, without looking up from what she was doing "have you seen the other? oh, and did you know that Nightshade passed out when you went away? that idiot should learn to take better care of himself" she shook her head and then focussed on her cooking again.

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Loki waved her hand and started working next to Yuna.

"It's fine, I guess I'll make some soup out of the pieces of rabbit meat I've got then."

Getting some vegetables from the cooking npc, Loki started working on the broth. Letting pieces of rabbit's bones soak in the soup before pulling them out and tossing them. Then she cleaned the vegetables and and meat, before she cut them and placed it all in the soup. She then got started on making the berry bread, while she waited for the soup to cook.

"Hmm, ah, I was out making some potions, I saved a few for us to use, the rest I sold."

She gave Yuna a thumbs up.

"Up to 1k gold now. Great success. Oh yeah, Nightshade seems to be fine for now. I met him and Mahan while I was out selling potions. He wanted to talk to me about my weapon. Oh and speaking of Mahan, he made a guild and invited me and Nightshade to it. He'll probably ask you as well, hmm, but since he made me duputy, I can probably just invite you right here. You wanna join? I like the idea because that way, we all don't have to be in the same group in order to talk with each other. Nice when you just want to solo or be in a small party, but still want to stay in touch with everyone."

At the City of Beginnings' town square sat a blue haired girl with dead eyes. Lurie had managed to get herself to level three the first day of the release. She was worried about not being about to log out, but was still enjoying the game none the less. Well, that was until she got attacked by two level four goblins, she managed to kill one, but she had to run away, because goblins her alot more than she thought they would. She decided to do odd quests for npcs until she had enough to buy a mace. Which led to the present. After she had finally gotten enough and bought a mace from the store, and realized that she was dead tired from all the work.

"Ugh, if I had know it was going to be this realistic, I would have picked a more useful class...like paladin. I need a group, I still don't have the strength to solo a lot of monsters at once."

Lurie blinked and then sat straight up.

"That's right, speaking of strength, I got to level three, so I've got 10 points I can put in. Let's see then."

Luire brought up her player UI and played her stats til she liked it.

Luire
HP: 60/60 MP: 180/180

Strength: 6
Agility : 8
Constitution: 6
Intelligence: 18
Spirit: 6
Free Points: 0

Standing up, Luire smiled.

"Alright then, let's go find us a group!"

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Max melted down the mithril to prepare to shape it. He knew it would take much longer that Silverlight since mithril was going to be a much tougher, harder to shape metal. Once the metal was melted down, he poured it into a blade mold, cooled it a bit, put the semi-solid blade on the anvil, and got ready for the long haul.

Meanwhile, a level one mage kicked a stone around in the town square. He had yet to level up, since he always made a point of mapping out the locales of a game before he played. He had mapped out the town and surrounding regions so far, but he still had to level up if he wanted to safely go beyond. Well, at least he had plenty of time; he certainly wasn't going anywhere.

He figured it would be best to find a party. After all, he was but one mage. He saw a healer nearby, and decided to introduce himself.

"Hello, Lurie," he said, reading off of her overhead, "You appear to be a healer, so you probably have a party. Is there any chance I could join?" He figured she had a party, at least; he couldn't imagine a healer without a party.

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Lurie turned around to see who was speaking to her. From the looks of it, it was a mage named Clancy.

"Oh, no. I'm not in a party yet. In fact I was just about to look for one. I spent yesterday doing npc quests so I could buy this."

Lurie patted the steel mace at her side.

"After getting to level three I figured it'd be a good I get myself some decent protection so I don't end up taking on more than I can handle since my class is kinda weak attack wise."

Lurie wondered about the mage tho, he was oddly low leveled for the second day of the game. The only people she knew to still be level one were those that wandered around town when they realized they couldn't log out.

"What about you? isn't you level a little low?"

Sizniche Sizniche

He glanced at his level. "Oh, that?" he said, "I explored the surrounding areas all day yesterday. Mapped them out, in fact. I just got so absorbed in the world." The last one was a lie; he did it because he always explored an area before preparing a strategy. However, he had to say something other than that it was for his work, otherwise he would get dogpiled by people with questions about game strategies. They weren't even that effective; his tactics were specifically designed to figure out the fastest techniques for other people to use, as that's how you make strategy guides. With his strategy, you could be stuck in an area for weeks on end, searching every nook and cranny just to figure out the most effective leveling tactics and choices.

"Well, why don't we find a group together? I know I don't look like much, but I'm actually a decent gamer."

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Plinto unlike most on the first when the message went up didn't really panic at all. His family was getting money for him being there anyway and he was suppose to spend a lot of time there. So to he decided to spend half his first day at the rogue trainer to hone his skills as a rogue. As it just happens the trainer didn't have anything for him at the time so he just went threw the obstacle course they had until he could do it with his eyes closed. It wasn't that easy at first but with half the day's worth of practice and the 10 points in agility he mastered it in that time and decided to go see about leveling up.

As the obstacle course didn't do anything to improve his stats he found that doing that would become useless to him for him now. Killing mobs on the other hand came with much better rewards. Because he was so fast getting to level 3 was a breeze to him but because half his day was spent not doing this he did not progress any further. He was determined that the next day he would spend all day doing nothing but leveling up more.

He got up early and decided to get out to the forest and kill everything that was in sight. He had been camping so he had a head start to those who had been in town. Reflecting on the news that some players had killed the first boss he was a little frustrated that he was not there during the time it happened.

"I need to work hard so I don't start lagging behind."

Yuna listened to Loki, not giving much reactions other than a nod untill she heard Loki mention that she had 1k gold now. "you have how many?" she asked surprised "that's... wow... selling those potions must have been really succesfull then" she said and wondered how long it would take her to get up to that much gold, probably ages, the only reason she had so much now is because of the boss they defeated.

it wasn't as if she was jealous, it was just nice to have some money on you, you never knew when you needed it and Yuna knew all too well what it was like to live with not too much, in this game she could change that so that she could live a better life as she had done back home in france. Untill she could log out of course, she had promised herself not to panic untill fourty-eight hours had passed, so tomorrow morning they would surely have fixed it, right?

She noticed herself spacing off and quickly focussed on what she was doing again. Loki mentioned that Mahan had made a guild. "oh, tres cool, I'd love to join" she said happily. Even though she had planned on going solo, it seemed that being in a guild with those people would be quite nice, they had really grown on her in the time that she had been around them, even more as she had expected.

"let's make this a great meal to celebrate this new guild, shall we?" she said happily, now she had a really good reason to celebrate and she defenitly would do that!

RaynaFon RaynaFon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back