• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Login: Alliance Community Forum

@Corrosion must've been a different roleplay. Sure, we're still accepting

a little thing though....

The quote you have? That was send by Ulysses in Lonesome Road, not Honest Hearts.

The Pub is located across from the Embassy Vesper and Eleyna are stationed at which would be on the other side of the city near the capital district area

@HighSanguinaryPriest @Collidias Rex

Well shoot. Ill go fix it. I've been confused about where a lot of people are. I actually went back and searched every post of the rp for reference to where the original pub is, and there was no name or location described... So I just didn't know they were different places, and I'm not really sure where I was supposed to definitively know that. Seems same setting and country and rp usually leads to same place in most rps.

I also was not sure where Adara and Troy were supposed to be in their post. It sounded more like logistically Troy must have been outside, but there was no transition from Pub 1 to the outside nor did we ever eat which might have needed to be accomplished before leaving

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone can breathe. I deleted everything related to the wrong scenario. The world has been saved.

So I'm planning to join, is there a sheet I need to fill out to create my own race, or may I just describe the race in the character sheet?

@HighFiveStereo Yes and No. IF it's on an existing planet, you need to ask that player. If it's not, then you'll need to create info on the world (if they were from a world) and then fill out the character sheet.

I am sorry for everyone that has been waiting: I am just getting swamped with work lately, and it's been getting to me. I will be posting soon, in all the roleplays I'm in.

@shadowz1995 Yes, we are.

@Collidias Rex Would you mind that, CR?

Okay so my question was, exactly what is the premise of the RP. Seems like the world went to ship and everyone is just trying to survive on their own from what I could gather. Would anyone care to explain a bit?

Um ... my definition of "today" is very loose it seems

Sorry about that - had a few assessments over the last couple days that dragged me down. Will try get something up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back