• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lockheed Orphanage for the Supernaturally Gifted

WOOO! Nice!! I'll get reading up now, but so just to clarify and so i don't confuse myself,

is that the only available roles left, caretakers?? 🙂
You have the option of being a Caretaker available to you but for anyone that comes after you, the orphan role is only role with any slots open

DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, THE RP IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

oh shit is it closed? Why am I always late to the game?... well, does anyone know if there are more servers like this?

oh shit is it closed? Why am I always late to the game?... well, does anyone know if there are more servers like this?
don't worry when one character inevitably dies you can join
all death notes aside, perhaps the horror tag would help in the Recruit section?

don't worry when one character inevitably dies you can join
all death notes aside, perhaps the horror tag would help in the Recruit section?
wait.....so that means i can join later? ... and what is this about the death notes? I haven't seen any so far.

wait.....so that means i can join later? ... and what is this about the death notes? I haven't seen any so far.
They're small hints and ciphers the players get and so far I have solved none if them oof
Guess I'll die.jpg

There is a good chance you will be able to join later! I'll put you first up on the waitlist and if you want to hang out, you're welcome to join our discord as an observer :D

There is a good chance you will be able to join later! I'll put you first up on the waitlist and if you want to hang out, you're welcome to join our discord as an observer :D
Seriously? I would like to join as an observer, although the discord link does not work

Just out of curiosity, can I make the file public when I have it ready or when there is a vacancy for the role?

My guess it’s still not open yet?

We do all of our OOC communication over Discord, so you will probably need to join. Once you join, you can discuss your character with Coyote and figure out how you’ll enter the RP. I think Coyote sent the link in the CS thread if you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back