• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings local idiot seeks fellow idiot to cry about kids with (updated i added plots wow)

threadz

am i the stereotype yet
soooo, i dont really know how to do the whole "bcc code, aesthetically pleasing, cool colors and gifs and a scroll bar that i cant fUCKIng USe because i dont have an external mouse for my cheap $200 laptop from 2015!!" so, here we are, with 12 point centerfold times new roman, and i might get creative here and there with maybe a little bit of a header or a misaligned picture of my dog thrown in there somewhere, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

my name is cashmere, im 17 years old, and instead of studying for my spanish midterm which is in like seven hours, im writing this colossal garbage fire

PRIOR RP EXPERIENCE
-when i was 12 i participated in my very first "serious" rp over kik messenger. it was a zombie apocalypse themed roleplay, where i played a pathetic 13 year old girl who was a medical expert due to her mother making her watch nothing but surgery videos. for. some reason
-when i was 14 i participated in a hungergames/homestuck crossover roleplay on whatever msparp is called now. not only did it last like four months, but i also met my best friend through it, who ive somehow managed to visit twice now through a wonderful mixture of parental negligence and a concerning ability to lie. that homestuck/hungergames crossover roleplay lead to some of my best writing and im honestly not ashamed to admit it
-one time when i was manic i got a well known yet somehow well respected pedophile kicked off of a roleplaying animo
-last winter i wrote three paragraphs describing nothing but a dead deer

HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE AND EQUALLY QUALIFYING PROFESSIONAL RP SKILLS
-i can spell squirrel without having to google it
-i know how to properly utilize the oxford comma
-i can also capitalize the start of sentences, add periods to the end of them, and sometimes if im feeling frisky ill even put an apostrophe in the middle of the contraction
-i can promise a minimum of not one, but TWO mediocre
paragraphs
-and if i really like you ill write a three page starter in google docs which i get embarrassed about and take many days to send
-i assign my characters both zodiac signs and enneagrams
-despite being a giant lesbian who hasnt talked to a man in what is honestly an impressively long amount of time, i am decently capable of writing those who are dick-equipped
-if i hate myself enough (which is most of the time!) i can also write straight people
-when im drunk, my writing ability increases by 20000%, and if i find you cool, you can get the honor of reading my typo-ridden magna opera that goes off the rails before it even starts
-i decided to jokingly format this like a resume and have managed to stick with it for a whole 10 minutes now

WHAT I LIKE TO WRITE
-pain

-pain
-pain
-okay no, i dont mean this in like one of those gross kidnapper rp kinda ways, nor do i mean it in "oh im so sad look at my sad patch : (" kinda way. none of that overly depressive with no direction shit, none of that super edgy to hell and back, jeff the killer junk where people are just eating babies for no reason. its not cool and gritty, its just bad writing
-i like for my rps to be intimate in the worst way, uncomfortably close to the point where its just fucking disturbing. explicit and unapologetic and all these adjectives that probably make me sound so fucking pretentious
-i dont mean in a sexy, smutty, no no times way. honestly i try not to include any like, detailed sexual occurrences. its not something im comfortable with
-but i like horror. a lot. i like psychological horror and surrealist horror and "whats hiding in the woods?" horror
-im also a fan of body horror
-ive got no issue with gore, although it needs to be well placed
-i also like things that arent horror stories by a longshot, but still retain the feeling of one
-anything having to do with "hollywood" industries. modeling, acting, music, theyre all absolutely rampant with eating disorders and abuse
-anything where our characters slowly lose their sense of morality along the way.
-bonus points if this is paired with them trying to achieve some sort of justice. whether its through modern day vigilantism or a poorly planned revolution in a dystopian world, the more they lose themselves the more i dig it
-"straight" characters coming to recognize their sexuality
-mental illness. as someone with an ungodly amount of paranoia theres nothing better than a character losing their grip on reality
-quadruple triple bonus points if its the result of trauma
-literally any themes of the desire to attain or display perfection?? good shit
-im a big fan of self destructive, outgoing and probably manipulative gals
-also a fan of emotionally stunted twinks
-modern day settings
-fairy recent period pieces that i can be trashy and nostalgic about (someone please give me an rp where edgy 2009 middle schoolers manage to find a crashed spacecraft in between listening to blood on the dance floors new album and dip dying their hair with off brand kool aid)
-vaguely futuristic/dystopian settings that arent kicking my in the face with robots and aliens and some guy named blorg blorg every other paragraph
-like. fucked up fairy tale themed shit. im still not over gretel and hansel.

WHAT I WILL NOT WRITE
-anything having to do with werewolves, vampires or wizards. yes this is the most important object on this list, and therefore it is at the top
-explicit sexual situations. we can fade to black, and we can make vague allusions to stuff as we see fit, but if i roleplayed to get off on something other than my own ego? rpn would not be the site id post to

-top/bottom, dom/sub, master/slave, seme/uke anything with those dynamics. get it out of my house and into the garbage disposal where it belongs
-huge age gaps. that student/teacher shit really isnt cool. this rule is a bit more lenient i suppose, because if a character were to have some fucked up shit going on the side and it was yknow, acknowledged as being fucked up and a legitimate plot point and issue the characters have to work through? im down. but if you just want underage/barely legal characters bumping sillies with grown ass adults 20 years their senior, then you probably should speak to someone about that. preferably not me
-rape. briefly mentioned allusions to sexual abuse are cool, nothing more.
-kidnapping plots
-possessive/obsessive relationships
-abuse. the same as i said before applies here, where if its briefly mentioned in a pretty nondescript for the sake of character development/plot, its cool, but even then id still seriously appreciate a heads up before you spring that shit on me tbh
-your fandom. sorry.

WHAT I ASK OF MY FUTURE RP PARTNERS
- a vial of the blood, sweat and tears you put into developing your characters.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: if, for a second, you even think about giving me a poorly developed, one sided, soft boi who does no harm and jwust nweeds a mwaster to hwelp hwim get by : (((( i WILL use this vial of your biological content to make a voodoo doll and curse you to the 7/11 and back. this rule also applies to 4'2 girl next doors whose only flaws are how soft and shy and ripe for the being swept off their feet by that hot werewolf from twilight they are.

-for you to not be a racist/misogynistic/homophobic creep. this should be obvious, but honestly i just gotta spell it out for the weirdos out there
-dont use those aesthetic things. like okay i see the value in it, i really do. i have like 3 different aesthetic blogs im on your side here. but??? however,,, i am,,, slightly dyslexic,,, and having to read your super light under saturated text on a super light background with a font that looks like it crawled out from the fucking nether is just a headache waiting to happen for me
-be capable of playing characters of different genders and sexualities than yourself. i swear if i hear "well im a girl,, and so i dont really know how to write a guy" one more time im going to shoot myself. you arent a pink haired orphan prodigy witch either, but you sure think you know how to write one!! be flexible. if you cant detach yourself from your characters enough to be able to write someone with a different gender or sexuality than you, then i honestly dont want to write with you
-have good communication skills. okay like? i know i sound like a giant, ahem, count dracula, right now (dont know if the words allowed. not gonna test it). but im a moody teenaged girl whos desperately needs sleep. but i promise you i am totally capable of being friendly, approachable, and gasp! even excitable at times! and i need that from you too. i like to build plots from the ground up with my partners. i like to develop everything to hell and back, talking it out with them every step of the way. its honestly the part i most enjoy about rp, and if you arent into a lot of ooc chatter and planning ? im not going to enjoy myself, and neither will you
-be cool with length. like, i honestly hate the whole concept of matching length, it puts this immense amount of pressure and stress to meet a certain word or paragraph count, when you should be focusing on the actual content of your reply. but, i always need something to work with, and i want to know that youre putting in a similar effort/investment as i am. if i give you six paragraphs that i poured my heart and soul into? i want at least three absolute fire paragraphs in return. if i give you a casual response of 2-3 paragraphs, please dont give me like a only handful of sentences to work with.
-tell me what topics you arent comfortable with. i like to write dark shit dude, we all have our limits, we all have things we dont like to see or think about, its how it is. i dont want to accidentally cross any of these boundaries, or suggest an rp that will. so? in your first message to me or so, please give me at least somewhat of a list of shit you dont want to see. whether its extreme gore or abuse or just bugs, its genuinely important to me that i avoid these topics

HOLY HELL AN UPDATE (FEAT. HOMICIDAL LESBIANS)

okay so im disappointing like mary jesus and joseph here by going against myself and using bbc code but. look man. this is this already an illegible mess of text as it is we really dont need to worsen it with even more of my useless ramblings. so thanks to a gay song im, really, really, really craving writing something with my character lien, whos just, the worst. like, imagine if every disney villain just joined hands and amalgamated into this tiny 5'2 megalomaniac highschooler with an eating disorder thats like 10x crueler and 1000x hotter than im describing. thats lien. shes absolutely terrible and is just like,,,, the worst,,,

so below im just gonna shove a few vague concepts of plots i have for her. theyll start kinda normal and just gradually get more and more fucked up until its just blood and guts and someone getting accused of statutory rape.
She's

as promised, plot number one is the tamest. its just your typical highschool bullshit but instead of normal teenagers ones two steps away from being a full blown sociopath! liens your stereotypical and equally unrealistic “queen bee” character. shes class president, dating the school’s (insert sport here i honestly couldn’t give less of a shit) star, and controls half of the student body through blackmail, threats and extortion. fun times.

being such a vague premise, there are a million and one ways we could do this, but ill list a few

-your character is the kristen stewart levels of hot “bad girl”. just, rebellious mopey teen with too much eye makeup and some internal issues she probably projects in some fucked up ways.
-one day, whilst blatantly ignoring school policies and smoking on the grounds after class, lien joins her, and unhealthy lesbianism ultimately ensues

-your character is the aforementioned sports player that shes dating. and by dating i mean its a purely superficial, hollow and draining relationship thats just for status and show.
-but when events lead to him Not Wanting to be in it anymore, lien gets even more terrible and manipulative and controlling than she already is!!!!!
-bonus points if he winds up being bi/gay/mlm and has a nice pretty boy he wants to run away with but cant for obvious reasons
-lien can and will use this information against him and will call him the f word
-not the fuck word
-the f word

-legit i will play the nice pretty boy he wants to run away with
-lets double up and just play the shitty popular kids in a fake relationship as they both fall for gay misfits its fun

A

sooooooo. now that the mandatory highschool bullshit is out of way

serial killers!! lien totally is one!!!

after accidentally bashing some creeps skull against the pavement a bit too hard one night when she snuck out, and in true cliche fashion, lien realizes shes got a bit of a lust for blood. so instead of being a normal human being for once and burying this information behind layers of repressed trauma like the rest of us, she runs with it. she starts willingly putting herself in situations where creeps can be creepy, just so she can kill them in self defense for the sake of maintaining her own delusion of moral superiority

your character? can be a lot of things. a wannabe sherlock holmes. her batshit crazy “biggest fan” that somehow tracks her down. some pretentious kid who once read freud and thinks they can psychoanalyze her. maybe a mix of all three!!! just gimme an unstable morally dubious lesbian 4 her to kiss while theres a dead body like 2 feet away
Gun

if you read the last plot, youd know liens perfectly capable of being a serial killer. if you didnt, well now you know, liens a serial killer.

buuuuut she can also be a supervillain if youd like. im honestly not very picky

the gist of this one is simple. your character (preferably male) is some sort of “hero”. whether hes a rookie police officer, just a morally upstanding citizen, or a quite literal fucking superhero- thats your choice.

one night, when doing their thing, all legal and protecting justice and stuff, a young girl comes running up to them, full on waterworks, blubbering about how she found a dead body just down the street.

of course, what our bright eyed protagonist doesnt know, is that shes 10000% responsible for this dead body. and is just here to get off on seeing someone react to the atrocity shes just commited.

the body is dealt with, our protagonist offers mediocre emotional support, and brings her home safe and sound- if he was smart it wouldve end there.

but it doesnt of course. for one reason or another, they stay in touch. and it gradually gets a lot more fucked up from there. on top of the murders going on, theres also just a fuck ton of emotional manipulation, lying, eventual blackmail because haha she lied about her age shes not 19 shes still in fucking highschool youre fucked bro

and also this mysterious villain becomes aware of their relationship and uses it against our protag. i wonder why

and yeah thats it. shoot me a pm if youre interested. its 2:30 in the morning and i regret everything.

Last edited:
You. I like you. But I also like sleep, even if the feeling isn't mutual. So I'll just leave this here for now ... and maybe by the time you're done rockin' that Spanish midterm I'll be caffeinated enough to write you something of substance. Cheers!

bumping this cause i just got done being sick as hell for like a week and need someone to talk about lesbians with

hi im interested because i am the Exact same but i cant send pms rn and i wanna talk abt lesbians with you

okay not to flex but i just added three decently developed plots to the bottom of this and im impressed with myself and yall should be too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back