• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆☆ Local Eldritch Entity's Partner Search ☆☆ [CLOSED 08/29/23]

zaffrei

Local Eldritch Entity
Stuck between the borderlands of life and death, of beginnings and endings, this lone anomaly invites you on a journey throughout different worlds.
1x1
Interest check
    basics
    Experience
    writing skills
    Flexibility
    posting frequency
    Hostility
    pronouns
    she/her
    nickname
    Zaffrei/Zaf
    RP years
    timezone
    gmt+8
    Short or Long term
    Both. Both is good.
    Partner slots open
    One
    more about me
    writing style
    3rd person POV/Novella
    pairings
    m//, f//, nb//
    RP location
    discord or onsite
    Greetings, fellow writers! As you can see, most of the information about me is already stated, above, but allow me to add a few more.

• I sleep during most of the day and work during the night, so I tend to be busy, but I make sure to let my partners know.
    • When not working on my regular job, I am oftentimes out and about, and sometimes boothing at a convention, but I try to pop out a couple or so every week!
    • I tend to go for romance, action, and fantasy genres, though I am not against with trying new things. If it involves fandoms, I'm open for canon or AUs!
    • When it comes to pairings, I'm good with both platonic and romantic relationships! I am open to both straight and queer ships.
    • I can write male, female or enby characters, though I lean more towards female.
    • I can do multiple characters! It gives the world a much realistic and livelier feel, in my opinion, so I'm all for it!
    • When it comes to mature topics, I'm alright with it, although I will tell you what I am not comfortable with, and hope we can steer clear of them.
    • I love OOC talk! I may sound a little snooty here (I'm sorry) but I swear I'm more chill when it comes to simply chatting. If you got memes, toss them here! Songs for our pairings? Heck yeah! Got a plot point you wanna discuss? Let's go! You can drop me a DM here, but I'm much more active on Discord.
    • I am ghost friendly! While a warning is nice, I understand that people can get busy, so I won't be miffed or anything if the RP suddenly drops.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
I humbly apologize for the sudden disappearance. Due to real-life problems, I got caught up in a series of mishaps, and had to work my way out of them. However, I've gotten the hang of most of them now, so I'll be bumping this and declaring it open once more! For the partners I've ghosted before, hit me up if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back