• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Loads of pairings inside! {Ignore Prefix}

peaches

major cute
Welcome! You can call me Mel, Peach, or Peaches. I've been roleplaying for years, and I just recently graduated, which means I'll have more time for it now. Hopefully you find something you like! Please be sure to read what I expect/what you can expect before getting into anything.

• I can write 5+ paragraphs, but during character interaction it can drop to around 2-3+ paragraphs.
  • I consider myself literate, and I would hope my partner has the same love for grammar and detail as I do.
  • Preferably someone 18 years or older, but if not I'm not biased.
  • I can play male or female. I encourage all you female-only RP'ers to branch out and try different things! It really helps you grow as a writer.
  • I'm okay with M//, F//, or M/F.
  • NOTHING EXPLICIT/SEXUAL.
  • I follow RpN's rules, and I expect you to, as well.
  • I try to reply at least once a day, but sometimes I'm just feeling too lazy to write.
  • If I haven't replied in a few days, don't be discouraged, just give me a poke.
  • I love to plot, and I hope you do too.
  • Romance isn't required, but I sure am a sucker for it.
  • Real life face claims only.
  • NO MARY-SUES. Flesh your character out, make them seem like an actual human being.
  • I don't typically mirror, but if that's what you like to do, be my guest!
Pairings
Bold - preferred role (if any), Italics- craving, Strike - taken
All roles can be either male or female.

Fantasy
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Master Dragon Trainer x Beginner Dragon Trainer
Dragon x Dragon
Hybrid x Human
Hybrid x Hybrid
God x Human
Demigod x Human
Shifter x Human
Shifter x Shifter
Imaginary Friend x Creator
Magic​
Witch x Warlock
Witch Hunter x Witch
Ghost x Human
Ghost x Ghost
Urban Legends
Fairies
Realistic/Modern
College Student x Professor
Student x Exchange Student
Student x New Student
F/M x Runaway
Bad F/M x Good F/M
Teacher x Teacher
Arranged Marriage
Blind F/M x F/M
Deaf F/M x F/M
Friends With Benefits
F/M x (Boy/Girl)friends Best Friend
Dystopian/Apocalypse
Nuclear, zombie, virus:
Survivalist x Survivalist
Group Leader x Outsider
Nuclear Winter
Wastelands
Shipwrecked​
Washed Ashore Captain x Native Islander​
Orphan x Orphan
Timetraveler x Lover (Loosely based on time-travelers wife)
Doctor x Patient
Pretend Relationship
New In Town
Historical/Medieval
Soldier/Terrorist x Prisoner
Soldier x Soldier
Guard x Prince/Princess
Servant x Prince/Princess
Pirate x Pirate
Merchant x Customer
Assassins
Poor/Homeless Villagers
Videogames
Fallout 3, NV, 4
Vault Dweller x Wastelander
Wastelander x Wastelander
Raider x Raider
Raider x Wastelander

Ghoul x Wastelander
Ghoul x Ghoul
The Witcher 3
Witcher x Human
Sorceress x Witcher
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim​
Dragonborn x Villager
Alchemist x Dragonborn
Mage x Villager
Alchemist x Villager
Merchant x Customer
(This can be in a different world other than ES.)
Dark
Abusive Relationship/Marriage
Unfaithful Husband/Wife x Faithful Husband/Wife​
Serial Killer x Victim

Phew, too many. NOW onto prompts!
Character A’s lover, Character B, died one year ago, however their relationship never waned as immediately after Character B came back to haunt Character A. Now they live a happy life together, however it can be difficult explaining to other people the circumstances of their relationship…

Optional: Character C is firmly against Character B’s haunting and thinks both individuals need to move on. Attempts at exorcism ensue.

Optional: Character B’s ghost is a figment of Character A’s imagination, the grief from their lover’s death driving them over the edge. Eventually, Character A has to come to terms with that fact in light of evidence that this is what is really going on.

In werewolf society packs dominate the land from right beneath the noses of humans, fighting over and guarding territorial lines. Character A and Character B are wolves from enemy packs and are told they need to become mates in order to settle a dispute.

Despite how their families are appeased by this arrangement, Character A and Character B continue their rivalry, treating each other as enemies all the way to the bedroom.

Character A has always had a huge crush on Character B, but Character B is in love with Character C. Character B and Character C have been in a relationship for some time, but then an accident occurs, killing Character C.

Character A tries to be supportive during Character B’s time of grief, however Character B starts to try to use Character A as a replacement for their lost love…

Character A and Character B have been rivals for as long as either of them can remember, however a drunken spat spurs on a new kind of challenge. Who’s a better lover?

Character A and Character B are both college students. Character A has been crushing on Character B, a fellow student in one of their night classes, since the term began. One night, Character A asks Character B out for drinks and Character B accepts. After a drunken fling, Character A wakes up the next morning next to Character B.

Optional: However, it quickly becomes apparent that Character B is, in fact, a vampire.

Character A proposes to Character B. Problem is, Character B has no idea who Character A is or why they’re proposing. In the confusion, however, Character B says yes, overwhelmed by their attraction to Character A.

Character B was recently in an accident, which resulted the loss of all memories of their significant other.

Optional: Character A is aware of the memory loss, but proposed because Character B had forgotten the original proposal.

Character A is an empath with the ability to sense the emotions of others, but has never told another soul about said ability. Character B is a troubled youth who sinks further and further into a silent depression hidden behind a mask of laughter and smiles. Character A realizes that Character B is putting on a farce. Character A decides to befriend Character B in order to help figure out what’s going on.

In the end, Character A is able to help prevent or talk Character B out of suicide.​

Last edited:
You have A LOT of plots as I am still going through them but I would like to RP with you if you don't mind.
This is my Partner Search so you have an idea on how I do things. I'll give you a message when I find some plots, and pairings I really enjoy.

You have A LOT of plots as I am still going through them but I would like to RP with you if you don't mind.
This is my Partner Search so you have an idea on how I do things. I'll give you a message when I find some plots, and pairings I really enjoy.
Haha, I know! It's gotten to the point of being a little bit ridiculous, lol. Take your time! Brew some coffee, grab a seat, you'll be here for a while.

Love to write with you a servent and a prince story. C:

I'd love to do a GhostxHuman with you!! I'd prefer to play a female human(I'm playing a lot of males atm) but I'm open to anything.

Ghoul x Wastelander sounds fun. I have an oc I can use for the wastelander. What'd you have in mind for that?

i'd be down for ghost x human; i already have a plot in mind if you're open to it! (i hope you don't mind playing a male. i'm currently in an rp where i have four of them, and it makes me miss my little females.)

Mmmm. Both ghosts and time travel interests, eh?

I also play both males and females. Normally I play males, but I like playing gals, too.

Hm. No time left on my lunch break to pursue this any further. Feel free to post stalk me to get samples of my writing. My current RP is Blackshot Ghosts. Have you got any samples, by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back