• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Living Historical Romance (Prefix Mostly Applies. Ish.)

beautyofthebeast

Professional Daydreamer
Hey guys! I'm looking for a good history based roleplay. I don't have any real plot thought up, especially since it depends on what time period gets chosen, but I'd be willing to discuss plot with anybody interested

Potential Time Periods
-Colonial
-WW1/WW2
-Medeival
-First colonization of America (think Jamestown, etc.)
-Other time periods you might be interested in!
-Something not entirely 'historically' accurate, but is set in a time period that isn't modern

I'm a fan of romance, and if we can get fantasy involved in the story line, that would be awesome! Maybe some sort of Cinderella/Beauty and the Beast aspect? Something totally realistic would be just as awesome, fantasy not required.

What Am I Looking For?
-Someone fairly active
-Someone who can write fairly well. I find it hard to get involved in a roleplay when the person can't write well
-Someone willing to play a male character or double
-You don't necessarily have to know everything about the period, just be interested

If you have a plot/period you want to roleplay, post it here or PM me, and let's see if we can work something out!

If you're ever looking for another partner, I would be interested in doing a colonial rp. That part of history has always intrigued me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back